Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

New Poll: Trump +6
EverRespect Offline
Free Kaplony

I Root For: ODU
New Poll: Trump +6
It's over for Crooked Hillary

A new USDW telephone and online survey finds Republican nominee Donald Trump expanding his lead to six point with forty-four percent (44%) support to Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton’s thirty-eight (38%).

Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson pulled in seven percent (7%), with five percent (5%) backing Green Party candidate Jill Stein.

Another six percent (6%) remain undecided.

The Survey, conducted August 13-17, was a sample of 1,405 likely voters, of which 475 were Democrats (34%), 462 were Republicans (33%), and 468 were Independent or Other (33%).

https://usdailywire.com/

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
08-20-2016 02:07 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

OrangeCrush22 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Syracuse
RE: New Poll: Trump +6
He's also leading by +1 in an LA Times poll. He will "mysteriously" tank again. It happens each time he gets close and overtakes her in the polls.

[Image: Seems%20legit_zpsl2qg8ngq.jpg]
08-20-2016 02:12 PM
rath v2.0 Offline
Wartime Consigliere

I Root For: Civil Disobedience

Donators
His speech this past week and the trip to LA were home runs. Kind of thing people who hate Hillary have been waiting on.
08-20-2016 02:34 PM
EverRespect Offline
Free Kaplony

(08-20-2016 02:34 PM)rath v2.0 Wrote:  His speech this past week and the trip to LA were home runs. Kind of thing people who hate Hillary have been waiting on.
Hillary sleeping combined with Obama partying and golfing while Louisiana drowns put an end to her political career. It's over, she no longer has the mental capacity or stamina for it.

08-20-2016 02:55 PM
Dasville Offline
Heisman

I Root For: UofL
Conway has been killing it on the shows as well. Best move he's made imo.
08-20-2016 02:55 PM
green Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Miami
(08-20-2016 02:34 PM)rath v2.0 Wrote:  His speech this past week and the trip to LA were home runs. Kind of thing people who hate Hillary have been waiting on.

[Image: CqTnMJnW8AA8ys7.jpg]

We've never seen bias worse than @CNN now. Not a single mention of Trump visiting #LouisianaFlood victims yesterday.
-- @RepStevenSmith

CONFIRMATION BIAS
08-20-2016 03:02 PM
Advertisement

EagleX Offline
Wake me when the suck is over

I Root For: Southern Miss
(08-20-2016 02:12 PM)OrangeCrush22 Wrote:  He's also leading by +1 in an LA Times poll. He will "mysteriously" tank again. It happens each time he gets close and overtakes her in the polls.

[Image: Seems%20legit_zpsl2qg8ngq.jpg]

most of the time is numbers have cratered it's because he said or did something spectacularly stupid. he'd be up 10 points if he didn't keep shooting himself in the dick.

maybe kellyanne can keep him between the ditches.
08-20-2016 07:31 PM
Tom in Lazybrook Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: So Alabama, GWU
The LA Times poll is a bizzare one. Even they admit the poll is a strange one. Basically, the poll asks voters to assign their likllihood of supporting a candidate from 0-100 and then weights the responses according to those weights. So, if 10 Trump supporters say they are 100% likely to vote, and 12 Clinton supporters say they're 80% likely to vote, then Trump is ahead. Where this type of poll breaks down is that just because while's HRC's support is softer than DJT's, its still solid. And it also doesn't take into account is the massive (and it will be) advantage in organization that HRC will have. On the first day of early voting, for example, I will receive at least 10 phone calls reminding me to vote. Not robocalls, but actual people calling. And once I say I've voted, they'll stop calling and move on to the next group until a couple of days before the election, when I'll get those calls again confirming that I voted. And if they do that in a non-swing state, I would shudder to think how hard their going to work the vote in the swing states.

We shall see if the USDW poll is confirmed by any other polling groups. Reuters came out with a Clinton +8 poll on Friday. My first thought is that the USDW poll is click bait. They don't seem to have any history on this. It appears that USDW doesn't release its polling methodology.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-el...SKCN10U1YI

I'm not terribly worried about the LA Times poll (although obviously, it would be great if it were better) or some poll by a new organization with a hidden methodology.
(This post was last modified: 08-20-2016 09:22 PM by Tom in Lazybrook.)
08-20-2016 09:21 PM
EverRespect Offline
Free Kaplony

The media admits they are against Trump. Their polls are at least as uncredible. Maybe the LA Times is more honest. I don't read the paper so I'm not sure how they've been reporting in this election.

(This post was last modified: 08-20-2016 09:25 PM by EverRespect.)
08-20-2016 09:24 PM
tigertom Offline
"Illegitimus Non Tatum Carborundum"

I Root For: Memphis Tigers

Donators
(08-20-2016 09:21 PM)Tom in Lazybrook Wrote:  The LA Times poll is a bizzare one. Even they admit the poll is a strange one. Basically, the poll asks voters to assign their likllihood of supporting a candidate from 0-100 and then weights the responses according to those weights. So, if 10 Trump supporters say they are 100% likely to vote, and 12 Clinton supporters say they're 80% likely to vote, then Trump is ahead. Where this type of poll breaks down is that just because while's HRC's support is softer than DJT's, its still solid. And it also doesn't take into account is the massive (and it will be) advantage in organization that HRC will have. On the first day of early voting, for example, I will receive at least 10 phone calls reminding me to vote. Not robocalls, but actual people calling. And once I say I've voted, they'll stop calling and move on to the next group until a couple of days before the election, when I'll get those calls again confirming that I voted. And if they do that in a non-swing state, I would shudder to think how hard their going to work the vote in the swing states.

We shall see if the USDW poll is confirmed by any other polling groups. Reuters came out with a Clinton +8 poll on Friday. My first thought is that the USDW poll is click bait. They don't seem to have any history on this. It appears that USDW doesn't release its polling methodology.

I'm not terribly worried about the LA Times poll (although obviously, it would be great if it were better) or some poll by a new organization with a hidden methodology.

Dream on.... his is just the beginning of a tidal wave of support
08-20-2016 09:45 PM
EagleX Offline
Wake me when the suck is over

I Root For: Southern Miss
(08-20-2016 09:45 PM)tigertom Wrote:  
(08-20-2016 09:21 PM)Tom in Lazybrook Wrote:  The LA Times poll is a bizzare one. Even they admit the poll is a strange one. Basically, the poll asks voters to assign their likllihood of supporting a candidate from 0-100 and then weights the responses according to those weights. So, if 10 Trump supporters say they are 100% likely to vote, and 12 Clinton supporters say they're 80% likely to vote, then Trump is ahead. Where this type of poll breaks down is that just because while's HRC's support is softer than DJT's, its still solid. And it also doesn't take into account is the massive (and it will be) advantage in organization that HRC will have. On the first day of early voting, for example, I will receive at least 10 phone calls reminding me to vote. Not robocalls, but actual people calling. And once I say I've voted, they'll stop calling and move on to the next group until a couple of days before the election, when I'll get those calls again confirming that I voted. And if they do that in a non-swing state, I would shudder to think how hard their going to work the vote in the swing states.

Dream on.... his is just the beginning of a tidal wave of support

I'll believe that when I see it. but it probably won't take a tidal wave to beat hillary. (a) she's the shittiest candidate in the history of ****** candidates, (b) the bogus war on women campaign theme died a miserable death, and © see point (a)
08-20-2016 09:54 PM
Advertisement

58-56 Offline
Blazer Revolutionary

I Root For: Fire Ray Watts

BlazerTalk Award
(08-20-2016 03:02 PM)green Wrote:  

We've never seen bias worse than @CNN now. Not a single mention of Trump visiting #LouisianaFlood victims yesterday.
-- @RepStevenSmith

CONFIRMATION BIAS

Good God, that guy second from the right has a face made for radio.
08-20-2016 10:15 PM
rath v2.0 Offline
Wartime Consigliere

I Root For: Civil Disobedience

Donators
This.

Hillary makes John Edwards look like a pillar of virtue.
08-20-2016 10:15 PM
Smaug Offline
Happnin' Dude

I Root For: Dragons

BlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk Award
(08-20-2016 10:15 PM)58-56 Wrote:  

-- @RepStevenSmith

CONFIRMATION BIAS

Good God, that guy second from the right has a face made for radio.

He looks like a cartoon villain.
08-20-2016 10:18 PM
usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Beer

-- @RepStevenSmith

CONFIRMATION BIAS

04-cheers04-cheers04-cheers
08-20-2016 10:58 PM
dawgitall Offline
Heisman

I Root For: ECU/ASU/NCSU
Sure Trump could still win. But anyone that thinks that at this point he is ahead in legitimate polling isn't paying attention.
08-21-2016 07:08 AM
Advertisement

Hood-rich Offline
Smarter Than the Average Lib

I Root For: ECU & CSU
(08-21-2016 07:08 AM)dawgitall Wrote:  Sure Trump could still win. But anyone that thinks that at this point he is ahead in legitimate polling isn't paying attention.
Lol

Sent from my VS980 4G using CSNbbs mobile app
08-21-2016 07:15 AM
EverRespect Offline
Free Kaplony

Trump +2 in LA Times today

08-21-2016 10:56 AM
EverRespect Offline
Free Kaplony

(08-21-2016 07:08 AM)dawgitall Wrote:  Sure Trump could still win. But anyone that thinks that at this point he is ahead in legitimate polling isn't paying attention.
There is no legitimate polling right now. These polls don't have to be anywhere near right for another 10 weeks. You could have one poll showing Hillary up 10 and another showing Trump up 10. There is no way to determine which is right.

08-21-2016 11:18 AM
ericsrevenge76 Away
Jesus is coming soon

I Root For: The Kingdom
The only thing we can see here are trends.

Trump was trending down after the DNC and some of his comments.

He is trending up again it seems. He's been staying on message better and giving strong speeches the last few weeks.

He softened his tone a bit this week as well, actually admitting he said some things he regretted and knows were a mistake. First time he seemed to humble himself a bit, and it played really well.

I've thought for a while if he will just humble himself a bit to the voters, a lot of them will give him a second chance. It could really help among women voters and some minority groups who are feeling very used and left behind by the Democrats. He only needs a small swing in a few key demographics for it to make a major difference.
(This post was last modified: 08-21-2016 11:40 AM by ericsrevenge76.)
08-21-2016 11:22 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.