Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Toledo vs. Fresno to be on CBS
Bookmark and Share
MidnightBlueGold Offline
Heisman

I Root For: TOL-EDO
Jordan Strack ‏@JordanStrack Wrote:College Football: Just got word that the Fresno State vs. Toledo game will air on WTOL at 3 pm on September 17th.

https://twitter.com/JordanStrack/status/...7049526273
08-13-2016 10:11 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

eastisbest Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Toledo
RE: Toledo vs. Fresno to be on CBS
UT is going to have to step-up its game-day atmosphere to first get the stadium full and second, so that those at home can see that stadium full. Hope both happen. This is a GREAT opportunity for which they need to prepare NOW.
08-13-2016 02:16 PM
Stpetebeachrocketfan Offline
1st String

Hopefully having an entirely new east side stands infrastructure underneath will help.
08-13-2016 02:18 PM
Advertisement

vannzee Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: EMU
CBS carries only the SEC so this is probably a CBS sports broadcast that they are putting on WTOL or a WTOL produced game (either is fine) opposed to a CBS National broadcast.
08-13-2016 05:19 PM
cnyrocketfan Offline
Legend

(08-13-2016 05:19 PM)vannzee Wrote:  CBS carries only the SEC so this is probably a CBS sports broadcast that they are putting on WTOL or a WTOL produced game (either is fine) opposed to a CBS National broadcast.

I think this is right. According to the site where I get most of my info about college games on TV (one I've linked to here before and generally seems to get things right; the link is below) the Alabama-Ole Miss game is on CBS that day at 3:30 Eastern. You'll have to page down to the 3:30 Saturday games to find that. Site lists the Thursday and Friday games as well as all the Saturday games. It hasn't updated its info for the UT-Fresno game yet; as of now it still indicates ESPN3, so I could be wrong about this, but I'm guessing most CBS stations around the country will show Alabama at Ole Miss. UT-Fresno is probably being picked up by a handful of stations around the country, not necessarily CBS stations.

Here's the link.

http://mattsarzsports.com/Schedule/Weekl...6-gpmX3RNw
08-13-2016 05:53 PM
Advertisement

Boca Rocket Offline
Legend

I Root For:
Same time as San Diego State@NIU on CSB Sports Network. Colorado@UM
is also the same time. Must be the ESPN3 feed sold to regional markets.
(This post was last modified: 08-13-2016 07:29 PM by Boca Rocket.)
08-13-2016 07:26 PM
indianasniff Offline
All American

Maybe the SEC game is prime tine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
08-13-2016 08:19 PM
Advertisement

indianasniff Offline
All American

Dear WTOL. You best be buying lots of tickets. This time is horrible for crowds. Only slightly better than Missouri

08-13-2016 08:27 PM
MotoRocket Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
(08-13-2016 08:27 PM)indianasniff Wrote:  Dear WTOL. You best be buying lots of tickets. This time is horrible for crowds. Only slightly better than Missouri

It's only bad for Toledo games because too many people want to watch OSU or UM first, and Toledo as their night game. It's a perfect time for games in October and November. For me, I can still play a fast round of golf in the morning and be at the game in plenty of time, and home before 10pm.
08-14-2016 12:03 AM
Advertisement

vannzee Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: EMU
(08-14-2016 12:03 AM)MotoRocket Wrote:  
(08-13-2016 08:27 PM)indianasniff Wrote:  Dear WTOL. You best be buying lots of tickets. This time is horrible for crowds. Only slightly better than Missouri

It's only bad for Toledo games because too many people want to watch OSU or UM first, and Toledo as their night game. It's a perfect time for games in October and November. For me, I can still play a fast round of golf in the morning and be at the game in plenty of time, and home before 10pm.

I have tickets to the game already but I am slightly disappointed to not be able to watch Michigan before hand. I'll still come out but I'm sure some people won't.
08-14-2016 12:12 PM
MotoRocket Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
Same day as OSU vs. Oklahoma. Didn't check what time that was at, but it will be one of the premier match-ups that weekend. I'm pretty sure it is on the road for OSU because when I heard the date, they were talking about OSU having a 4 year winning streak on the road. So I guess that is what, 12 games for them?
08-14-2016 09:49 PM
Boca Rocket Offline
Legend

I Root For:
(08-14-2016 09:49 PM)MotoRocket Wrote:  Same day as OSU vs. Oklahoma. Didn't check what time that was at, but it will be one of the premier match-ups that weekend. I'm pretty sure it is on the road for OSU because when I heard the date, they were talking about OSU having a 4 year winning streak on the road. So I guess that is what, 12 games for them?

OSU@OU 7:30 PM ET

MSU@ND @7PM ET

UCLA@BYU 10:30 PM ET
(This post was last modified: 08-15-2016 12:41 AM by Boca Rocket.)
08-15-2016 12:35 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.