Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Buy and Win During Huskie Season Ticket Blitz!
Bookmark and Share
HuskieJohn Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: NIU
Buy and Win During Huskie Season Ticket Blitz!
http://niuhuskies.com/news/2016/8/12/foo...blitz.aspx

DeKALB, Ill. – With season tickets for Northern Illinois University football, volleyball and men's and women's basketball now on sale for the 2016 and 2016-17 seasons, NIU Athletics will hold a week-long "Huskie Season Ticket Blitz" from August 15-19 to encourage the purchase of NEW season tickets in every sport.

Four days of the Huskie Season Ticket Blitz will feature a different daily prize for new season ticket members who purchase tickets on that day, while every person who buys a new season ticket during the week will be entered into a drawing to win one of two Grand Prizes, with one entry for each season ticket purchased.

The Grand Prize winners during the Huskie Season Ticket Blitz will receive access to 10 seats in one of the luxury suites at U.S. Cellular Field for the Huskie Chi-Town Showdown football game versus Toledo on Wednesday, November 9 at 7 p.m. The suite includes comfortable and luxurious indoor seating, as well as a great view of the field, for TWO winners, who each can invite nine friends to view the historic first football game to be played at U.S. Cellular Field. Food and drink is available for purchase.

The Huskie Season Ticket Blitz also includes four daily special prizes for every person who purchases a football, volleyball, men's or women's basketball season ticket, including the Family Packs available for football and volleyball, or the various season ticket combos. The daily prizes are:

Receive a coupon worth $10 in concessions at Huskie Stadium or the Convocation Center at any NIU Athletics football, volleyball, men's or women's basketball game.
See the NIU-Bowling Green football game from field level! Get a pass to the End Zone Club in Huskie Stadium for the game on Tuesday, Nov. 1 for every new season ticket you purchase on this designated day. (100 passes available; football ticket required)
Receive a coupon for 25% off your next in-store purchase of NIU gear and more at the Village Commons Bookstore.
See the players up close and personal during pregame warm-ups when you go on the Huskie Stadium sidelines prior to either the Western Illinois (Sept. 24) or Central Michigan (Oct. 15) game. Access for one person per new season ticket purchased on the designated day. (football ticket required)

To find out which prize will be available on which day of the Huskie Season Ticket Blitz, follow the Huskies on Facebook (NIU Huskies), Instagram (niu huskies) or Twitter (@NIUAthletics), or come back and check the top of this page on NIUHuskies.com. The next day's prize in the Huskie Season Ticket Blitz will be posted the night before and again each morning, with reminders several times throughout the day.
08-12-2016 02:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

epasnoopy Offline
Diehard Huskie

I Root For: NIU Huskies
RE: Buy and Win During Huskie Season Ticket Blitz!
So essentially I should have waited another 2 weeks to buy my four season tickets.
08-12-2016 02:37 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Who You Crappin'? Offline
1st String

(08-12-2016 02:37 PM)epasnoopy Wrote:  So essentially I should have waited another 2 weeks to buy my four season tickets.

You snooze you....win?
08-12-2016 02:38 PM
HuskieJohn Offline
Hall of Famer

(08-12-2016 02:37 PM)epasnoopy Wrote:  So essentially I should have waited another 2 weeks to buy my four season tickets.

If they were new season tickets you can ask to be in the drawing.

I did add 1 season ticket to my group this year too.
08-12-2016 03:18 PM
Advertisement

epasnoopy Offline
Diehard Huskie

I Root For: NIU Huskies
(08-12-2016 03:18 PM)HuskieJohn Wrote:  

I only had two season tickets last year. I added two more this year.
08-12-2016 03:29 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HuskieJohn Offline
Hall of Famer

(08-12-2016 03:29 PM)epasnoopy Wrote:  

They are only counting new season tickets...not renewals.
08-12-2016 04:04 PM
Who You Crappin'? Offline
1st String

(08-12-2016 04:04 PM)HuskieJohn Wrote:  
(08-12-2016 03:29 PM)epasnoopy Wrote:  

They are only counting new season tickets...not renewals.

Pretty sure they will count additions.
08-15-2016 11:05 AM
Advertisement

huskiehog64 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:
Not one to normally complain and I understand that NIU is trying to increase the season ticket base, but not liking the fact that prior season ticket holders who have renewed arent at least being entered into the grand prize drawing.

Dont really care about the daily prize, but the grand prize would be a nice win for anyone who gets it.

04-cheers
08-15-2016 03:49 PM
HuskieJohn Offline
Hall of Famer

(08-15-2016 03:49 PM)huskiehog64 Wrote:  Not one to normally complain and I understand that NIU is trying to increase the season ticket base, but not liking the fact that prior season ticket holders who have renewed arent at least being entered into the grand prize drawing.

Dont really care about the daily prize, but the grand prize would be a nice win for anyone who gets it.

04-cheers

...ya I kind of agree. Would have been nice since they are awarding 2 grand prizes.

Give 1 to the new ticket group per the contest and 1 to the legacy ticket group.

Say 1 entry per season ticket per season since 2005 (because that's how far back their records go).
08-15-2016 07:23 PM
DogPoundNorth Offline
Coach Carey Loves His Wife

I'm just hoping more people get season tix, I don't care about a grand prize.
08-15-2016 07:27 PM
Advertisement

thxjoenovak Offline
Heisman

(08-15-2016 07:27 PM)DogPoundNorth Wrote:  I'm just hoping more people get season tix, I don't care about a grand prize.

+1

Pretty cool promo. Hope its successful.
08-15-2016 08:32 PM
Dtownboys Offline
1st String

(08-15-2016 07:27 PM)DogPoundNorth Wrote:  I'm just hoping more people get season tix, I don't care about a grand prize.

Agreed. Great idea. We just need a lot of people to step up and become season tickets holders so we can boost our numbers and look better to anyone interested in us.
(This post was last modified: 08-15-2016 08:54 PM by Dtownboys.)
08-15-2016 08:53 PM
armour248 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:
Today's giveaway is a football pre-game sideline pass. Pretty cool.
08-16-2016 10:19 AM
armour248 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:
Bought a family pack today. Not all that familiar with the HAF point system...will I basically get one point for each seat? Just curious since I may shift to like two premium seats instead next year. Thanks.
08-18-2016 05:35 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.