Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

AAC Football Offseason videos, fall camp, practice reports
M1T4 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Memphis
Exclamation AAC Football Offseason videos, fall camp, practice reports
The season is almost here and I figured people would like to see what is going on with everyone's team leading up till kickoff. So post videos, tweets, and articles about your team.

04-cheers
08-07-2016 10:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

M1T4 Offline
Heisman

RE: AAC Football Offseason videos, fall camp, practice reports

08-07-2016 10:27 PM
Westhoff123 Offline
Dr. Doom

I Root For: UH
Can't post from my phone, but the uh athletics youtube channel has great vids.
08-07-2016 10:28 PM
M1T4 Offline
Heisman

Former JUCO quarterback plans to take Memphis to new heights
Quote:Former junior college quarterback Riley Ferguson's long road has him settled in Memphis, where he plans to take the Tigers to new heights.

"We're trying to go undefeated," Ferguson said. "That's our goal. I know people outside of this program say we're ranked third, I don't even know what, but that's not the case. We know how many games we can win."

At Butler High School in North Carolina he won two state championships. Coming out of high school he was labelled as a can't miss prospect. According to the 247Sports Composite Rankings, he was a three-star pro-style quarterback ranked 20th at his position. He held offers from Alabama, Auburn, Clemson, Louisville, LSU, Maryland, Michigan, North Carolina, Notre Dame, South Florida, Tennessee and Virginia Tech. Eventually he committed to Derek Dooley and the Tennessee Volunteers.

When Dooley was fired at Tennessee and Butch Jones replaced him, Ferguson stayed committed. The 6-foot-3, 190 pound quarterback redshirted his freshman season due to an injury, then was the backup to Jason Worley and Josh Dobbs for one season. In May of 2014 he decided to head home and not go back to Tennessee.

Once he arrived in North Carolina, instead of playing football, he spent his time detailing cars at a car dealership and painting fences. With the help of friends and family he realized he needed to go back to school and play football. That's when he decided to enroll in Coffeyville Community College.

"The transition has helped me and shaped me as a person," Ferguson said. "When I left Tennessee and I was working, I wasn't doing much. That's when I realized 'I don't need to be doing this, I need to get back into school and play football and use this talent that God gave me.' That's really what I wanted to do."

In 9 games in his lone junior college season, Ferguson threw for 2942 yards and 35 touchdowns. According to the 247Sports Composite Rankings, he was a three-star ranked 27th in the JUCO rankings. He was the number 1 pro-style quarterback in those rankings. He had interest from Texas and Florida before eventually settling on the Tigers. When head coach Mike Norvell was hired, Ferguson was one of the first commits he signed. It was between Memphis and Texas for the mobile quarterback's services when Ferguson visited Memphis. That's where the Tigers locked him down, despite Norvell not even having a full staff put together.

"It got down to the end where signing day was actually coming up," Ferguson said. "Coach Norvell got the job, and he actually visited me in Coffeyville. I really liked the type of guy he was and the type of coach it seemed like he would be. I feel like I was comfortable in the conversation, I didn't feel tensed up or anything like that. I felt like I could be open with him. I came on an official visit and he showed me the offense and walked me through what it was. That made me enjoy it even more."

The junior college route was tough for Ferguson, but he feels like he came out of the other side better than he was before. He's happy to be at Memphis, which he likened to Charlotte, North Carolina, several times over the course of the interview.

"When I went to JUCO....JUCO it is a little rough," Ferguson said. "It's a harder road for people who haven't been down it. It humbled me and made me appreciate the things that I have. I'm just blessed to be here. I really enjoyed coming here."

The new Tiger offense is faster than what Memphis fans are used to, but Ferguson is ready to go in Norvell's new high-tempo system. He played that way in his last season of high school, at Tennessee and then again at Coffeyville.

"I've done that," Ferguson said when asked if he had played as fast as Memphis plans to this season. "In high school I wasn't much like that, but in my senior year we started to get like that because I told my coach that I was going to kill defense. When I got to Tennessee we were up-tempo. In JUCO we were up-tempo. I've been in it for about four years now. I think I'm really comfortable in doing that."

There is confidence that Ferguson can grasp the new offense quickly and then lead the team. Novell has been impressed with his quick mind and ability to pick up new information.

"His greatest strength is his mind and the way he's able to process information and carry it out to the practice field and scrimmages," Norvell said. "I think he has the right disposition. The team likes him, they enjoy the person he is and the way he works. He has a lot of tools. I'm looking forward to getting out there and seeing how much he's progressed since the spring game."

When Ferguson arrived at Memphis he was immediately embroiled in a quarterback controversy. The new coaching staff is searching for the right quarterback to replace Memphis legend and current Denver Bronco Paxton Lynch. Brady Davis and Jason Stewart are battling with the former JUCO quarterback for the starting position. Ferguson performed very well in the spring, pulling into poll position for the starting job. Despite his lead, Norvell is still not naming a starting quarterback with the season in view.

The Tigers added another quarterback to the class of 2016 after the North Carolina native committed. They picked up three-star quarterback David Moore out of Georgia close to signing day. He is going to be given an opportunity to show what he can do, along with the other quarterbacks.

"I'm not putting a date on it," Norvell said. "The earlier the better, but I think you've gotta give guys an opportunity to show what they're truly capable of. We have David Moore, a true freshman coming in, I wanna see him and see where he's at. Is he a guy that's going to make a push in this competition, or does he need a little time to develop? Quarterbacks are going to be in charge of that. Whoever is the guy that jumps out and takes the job and shows he's the one to lead this football team, then we'll make the call.

One of Ferguson's main playmakers came away from spring play very impressed with the signal caller. Wide receiver Anthony Miller and Ferguson connected so much during the spring, it looked like they had been playing together for longer than a few practices.

"Riley is actually a great quarterback," Miller said. "He has great skill set. He's very mobile, he can run it like crazy. He has great hands. I've seen him catch crazy one hand stuff. He has a gun, so I think he's a great replacement for Paxton. I can't wait to work with him this season."

The affection between the Ferguson and Miller is mutual. The former Tennessee quarterback threw to some very talented receivers in his time in Knoxville, but Miller has impressed him more than anyone.

"It's been unbelievable [throwing to Miller]," Ferguson said. "He's by far the best receiver I've ever thrown to. We have a really good connection. I don't know how many times we connected in the Spring; it seemed like a lot for sure. I really enjoy throwing to him."

Ferguson replacing Lynch and Norvell replacing former head coach Justin Fuente has been a hot topic of conversation. Neither of them are sweating living up to their predecessors standards, though.

"I'm not really worried about that," Ferguson said. "He has the bar set so high for me. If I go out, and this football team wins more games, and I'm leading the football team, and I put up the same numbers as him or even better, then people will say 'oh Riley Ferguson did better than Paxton,' or 'they won more games than when Paxton was here'. Honestly it's a blessing in disguise, it sets the bar high for me. That's what I want coming into a program, knowing that someone just left, and he honestly put Memphis on the map for quarterbacks."

"We don't worry about it," Norvell said. "I can't replace coach Fuente, and he can't replace Paxton. We're here for our own reasons. We're here to do our job and to do it that we know to do it. That's the biggest focus, each of us getting a little better fundamentally and pushing to be our personal best."

Today was Memphis' first day of camp, and Ferguson picked up right where he left off in the spring. Completing pass after pass in drills and connecting with his play makers on a consistent basis in skeleton situations.

"I thought he [Ferguson] did some good things in skeleton situation," the rookie head coach said after his first camp session. "I thought he made some really nice throws and had some teachable moments. We had a little big bigger install with this group than we did in March. I thought he handled it well."

Camp has started, and official practice looms, which has Ferguson thinking a bit ahead. He said he's looking forward to the first game of the season, which will be his first official college game. He's ready to everyone what he can do.

There's another date that's circled on his calendar, along with every other Memphis fan, October 1st at Ole Miss. That will be his return to the SEC, where he plans to show the SEC what they are missing.

Projecting the Florida Depth Chart: OffenseStart SlideShow
"The Ole Miss game at Ole Miss," Ferguson said. "That's going to be big. Back in the SEC, that's where I was at. I wanna show people what I can do, and what I would have done if I was at Tennessee."
08-07-2016 10:30 PM
M1T4 Offline
Heisman

Speedy Memphis running back primed for big freshman season
Quote:One of the most impressive players from the spring was a member of coach Justin Fuente's class of 2015 that didn't arrive on campus until this January. Darrell Henderson has already shown that he has the potential to be the next big back at Memphis.

"I've watched Darrell Henderson throughout a spring practice," Norvell said. "I've been fortunate to be around some successful backs in my career and he is in line with one of those special players."

According to the 247Sports Composite Rankings, Henderson was a three-star running back out of South Panola High School in Batesville, Mississippi. He was ranked 154th at his position and 41st in the state of Mississippi. Georgia State, Middle Tennessee State and Southern Miss all offered the running back while Georgia, Mississippi State, Ole Miss and Princeton all recruited him without offering.

In his senior year he had 2253 yards and 32 touchdowns on 293 carries. He finished his South Panola career with 5801 yards and 68 touchdowns on 847 carries. After unofficially visiting both Mississippi State and Ole Miss, the running back officially visited Memphis then committed to the Tigers. Instead of heading to the Tigers for his freshman season he took a year off so he could make it to Memphis healthy.

"I was at the house because I was injured," Henderson said. "I was banged up coming out of high school. I stayed at home and recovered and made sure I was healthy when I came up here."

The departure of head coach Justin Fuente had Henderson questioning his future would be at Memphis. New head coach Mike Norvell called Henderson to come going the Tigers. The former Arizona State offensive coordinator wasn't the only coach chasing after the talented running back, though. In the end Norvell won him over so he joined Memphis in January.

Part of the reason he decided to stay was because he feels like he fits perfectly in the spread offense that Norvell and his staff are implementing. The spread offense needs a fast back like Henderson who can get into the second level of the defense and make big plays.

"When Fuente left I got lost, I didn't know what to do," Henderson said. "During that time a lot of schools called me trying to get me because Fuente left because they thought I wouldn't want to be here because of the new staff. When I met him I knew he was going to be a good coach. He's going to help guide me in the right direction. I think I fit perfectly in his system. ."

The 5-foot-9, 175 pound running back has serious speed that makes him compare himself to former Tennessee Titans running back Chris Johnson. He had a 4.3 40-yard dash time coming out of high school and it doesn't look like the year away from high level football hasn't changed anything.

"I compare myself to another Chris Johnson," Henderson said. "I used to watch him growing up and tried to do all his moves on the field. He's fast like me."

This spring he came out playing at an incredibly high level. He was consistently making big plays with his feet, whether it be with big runs or off of screen passes. The Tigers have several big playmakers, but Henderson may be one of the best.

"The young running back Darrell Henderson actually surprised me a lot," quarterback Riley Ferguson said. "He showed me he has the big play runs in him. The type of thing that he can come out of the backfield and catch passes. I feel like he's going to be a big asset for us."

Another good part of the spring was Henderson forging a relationship with Ferguson who is the likely starting quarterback this fall. The two are going to pack a running punch out of the backfield that Memphis hasn't had in some time.

"I think I'm going to play perfectly next to Riley," Henderson said. "We have a connection and a great relationship. He's a great quarterback."

Memphis has lost two running backs since the end of the past season as Jarvis Cooper and Jamarius Henderson have transferred. Doroland Dorceus, Sam Craft, Tony Pollard and Patrick Taylor Jr. provide depth with and behind the speedy back.

The freshman feels that Memphis' older and more experienced backs are going to help him improve and mature as the season goes on.

"I think they're going to show me a lot because they've been here a lot longer," Henderson said. "They're going to help me improve game-by-game and day-by-day. We got a good backfield. I feel like we have one of the best backfields in the nation."

Henderson said that he's going to the season game-by-game, but one game against a school that he was recruited sticks out on the schedule. Memphis plays Ole Miss Oct. 6th, which is going to be Memphis' biggest game of the season. The two have a regional rivalry already, but Henderson feels that there may be something extra this time around.

"When we play Ole Miss I feel like there's going to be some hatred," Henderson said. "A lot of people wanted me at Ole Miss so I feel like the fans are going to be at me. I'm just there to get my team the win."
08-07-2016 10:32 PM
tnzazz Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis Tigers!
This team is going to surprise a lot of people.
08-07-2016 11:20 PM
Advertisement

M1T4 Offline
Heisman

(08-07-2016 11:20 PM)tnzazz Wrote:  This team is going to surprise a lot of people.

I like what Athony Miller said today in the CA. This offense is geared for big play down field passes. Fuente was reluctant to do that in his time here. He just kept it simple
08-07-2016 11:26 PM
Westhoff123 Offline
Dr. Doom

(08-07-2016 10:32 PM)M1T4 Wrote:  Speedy Memphis running back primed for big freshman season
Quote:One of the most impressive players from the spring was a member of coach Justin Fuente's class of 2015 that didn't arrive on campus until this January. Darrell Henderson has already shown that he has the potential to be the next big back at Memphis.

"I've watched Darrell Henderson throughout a spring practice," Norvell said. "I've been fortunate to be around some successful backs in my career and he is in line with one of those special players."

According to the 247Sports Composite Rankings, Henderson was a three-star running back out of South Panola High School in Batesville, Mississippi. He was ranked 154th at his position and 41st in the state of Mississippi. Georgia State, Middle Tennessee State and Southern Miss all offered the running back while Georgia, Mississippi State, Ole Miss and Princeton all recruited him without offering.

In his senior year he had 2253 yards and 32 touchdowns on 293 carries. He finished his South Panola career with 5801 yards and 68 touchdowns on 847 carries. After unofficially visiting both Mississippi State and Ole Miss, the running back officially visited Memphis then committed to the Tigers. Instead of heading to the Tigers for his freshman season he took a year off so he could make it to Memphis healthy.

"I was at the house because I was injured," Henderson said. "I was banged up coming out of high school. I stayed at home and recovered and made sure I was healthy when I came up here."

The departure of head coach Justin Fuente had Henderson questioning his future would be at Memphis. New head coach Mike Norvell called Henderson to come going the Tigers. The former Arizona State offensive coordinator wasn't the only coach chasing after the talented running back, though. In the end Norvell won him over so he joined Memphis in January.

Part of the reason he decided to stay was because he feels like he fits perfectly in the spread offense that Norvell and his staff are implementing. The spread offense needs a fast back like Henderson who can get into the second level of the defense and make big plays.

"When Fuente left I got lost, I didn't know what to do," Henderson said. "During that time a lot of schools called me trying to get me because Fuente left because they thought I wouldn't want to be here because of the new staff. When I met him I knew he was going to be a good coach. He's going to help guide me in the right direction. I think I fit perfectly in his system. ."

The 5-foot-9, 175 pound running back has serious speed that makes him compare himself to former Tennessee Titans running back Chris Johnson. He had a 4.3 40-yard dash time coming out of high school and it doesn't look like the year away from high level football hasn't changed anything.

"I compare myself to another Chris Johnson," Henderson said. "I used to watch him growing up and tried to do all his moves on the field. He's fast like me."

This spring he came out playing at an incredibly high level. He was consistently making big plays with his feet, whether it be with big runs or off of screen passes. The Tigers have several big playmakers, but Henderson may be one of the best.

"The young running back Darrell Henderson actually surprised me a lot," quarterback Riley Ferguson said. "He showed me he has the big play runs in him. The type of thing that he can come out of the backfield and catch passes. I feel like he's going to be a big asset for us."

Another good part of the spring was Henderson forging a relationship with Ferguson who is the likely starting quarterback this fall. The two are going to pack a running punch out of the backfield that Memphis hasn't had in some time.

"I think I'm going to play perfectly next to Riley," Henderson said. "We have a connection and a great relationship. He's a great quarterback."

Memphis has lost two running backs since the end of the past season as Jarvis Cooper and Jamarius Henderson have transferred. Doroland Dorceus, Sam Craft, Tony Pollard and Patrick Taylor Jr. provide depth with and behind the speedy back.

The freshman feels that Memphis' older and more experienced backs are going to help him improve and mature as the season goes on.

"I think they're going to show me a lot because they've been here a lot longer," Henderson said. "They're going to help me improve game-by-game and day-by-day. We got a good backfield. I feel like we have one of the best backfields in the nation."

Henderson said that he's going to the season game-by-game, but one game against a school that he was recruited sticks out on the schedule. Memphis plays Ole Miss Oct. 6th, which is going to be Memphis' biggest game of the season. The two have a regional rivalry already, but Henderson feels that there may be something extra this time around.

"When we play Ole Miss I feel like there's going to be some hatred," Henderson said. "A lot of people wanted me at Ole Miss so I feel like the fans are going to be at me. I'm just there to get my team the win."

Not gonna lie but im too tired to read all that lmao.
08-08-2016 12:18 AM
MemphisTigerFreak Offline
Fear God, Not Man

(08-07-2016 10:26 PM)M1T4 Wrote:  The season is almost here and I figured people would like to see what is going on with everyone's team leading up till kickoff. So post videos, tweets, and articles about your team.

04-cheers

Just don't post anything from our resident TN fan Jonah. If I want to read something negative I'll just visit MT.org
(This post was last modified: 08-08-2016 12:32 AM by MemphisTigerFreak.)
08-08-2016 12:30 AM
tnzazz Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis Tigers!
(08-07-2016 11:26 PM)M1T4 Wrote:  
(08-07-2016 11:20 PM)tnzazz Wrote:  This team is going to surprise a lot of people.

I like what Athony Miller said today in the CA. This offense is geared for big play down field passes. Fuente was reluctant to do that in his time here. He just kept it simple

I will check it out. Miller is a stud.
08-08-2016 07:01 AM
Hurricane Drummer Offline
All American

I Root For: Tulsa
Maybe the best news for Tulsa so far. The defense might finally be coming around. Of course you always take coach talk during fall camp with a grain of salt.

"'I like our length and our speed back there (in the secondary) and our aggressiveness. I think those guys have really been competing for the ball at the point of attack. There's not a lot of windows out there and they're opening and closing real quick, so it's good to see that. I think our linebackers have done a great job of expanding and working, and then sticking the run when they've got to. I thought our D-line played extremely well yesterday. Jerry U (Uwaezuoke) is really playing well. Hayden Carman is playing well, (and so is) Jeremy Smith. But, I think overall defensively we're leaps and bounds ahead of where we were last year at this time,' said Montgomery."

-Don Tomkalski, tulsahurricane.com
08-08-2016 09:07 AM
Advertisement

NYCTUFan Offline
All American

I Root For: Temple
I’m glad to see someone starting a thread that doesn’t center on the Big12, thank you. I never like to miss an opportunity to promote my Owls. No long winded stuff, all are around a minute or less, but it helps get in the football mood. Go Owls!

Freshman report to training camp, a bunch of skinny kids.

(This post was last modified: 08-08-2016 09:47 AM by NYCTUFan.)
08-08-2016 09:43 AM
NYCTUFan Offline
All American

Day 2, good to see Morgan back.

08-08-2016 09:47 AM
Kronke Offline
Banned

I Root For: Arsenal / StL

The route and catch by Ra'Shaad Samples at 1:32 is nice.

(This post was last modified: 08-08-2016 09:53 AM by Kronke.)
08-08-2016 09:49 AM
NYCTUFan Offline
All American

(08-08-2016 09:49 AM)Kronke Wrote:  

The route and catch by Ra'Shaad Samples at 1:32 is nice.

Good stuff. I love the championship belt idea for the circle drill.
08-08-2016 09:56 AM
Chappy Offline
Resident Goonie

I Root For: ECU
EAST CAROLINA

Day 1

Day 2 - James Summers at QB?

Media Day Comments

(This post was last modified: 08-20-2016 07:06 AM by Chappy.)
08-08-2016 01:25 PM
Advertisement

M1T4 Offline
Heisman

Tigers add defensive end for 2016 season
Quote:The University of Memphis has added freshman defensive end Jonathan Wilson to its roster, sources told 92.9 FM ESPN. Wilson is a 6-4, 240-pound prospect who signed with Tulane in February.

Wilson, who reportedly had offers from Louisiana Tech and Mississippi State, was given a 2-star rating by 247Sports.com. A native of South Plaquemines, La., Wilson was an all-district defensive lineman his junior and senior seasons. As a senior in 2015, he had 32 tackles, including eight for loss, and four sacks.

Wilson is an all-around athlete; he ran on the South Plaquemines 4 X 200 meter relay team and was a state champion in wrestling.
08-09-2016 07:44 PM
Hurricane Drummer Offline
All American

I Root For: Tulsa
(08-09-2016 07:44 PM)M1T4 Wrote:  Tigers add defensive end for 2016 season
Quote:The University of Memphis has added freshman defensive end Jonathan Wilson to its roster, sources told 92.9 FM ESPN. Wilson is a 6-4, 240-pound prospect who signed with Tulane in February.

Wilson, who reportedly had offers from Louisiana Tech and Mississippi State, was given a 2-star rating by 247Sports.com. A native of South Plaquemines, La., Wilson was an all-district defensive lineman his junior and senior seasons. As a senior in 2015, he had 32 tackles, including eight for loss, and four sacks.

Wilson is an all-around athlete; he ran on the South Plaquemines 4 X 200 meter relay team and was a state champion in wrestling.

Sounds like he should have some speed and be able to maneuver around blockers. If he can put on weight he might be really good.
08-09-2016 08:18 PM
pesik Offline
Legend

I Root For: Houston
report for houston:

greg ward- gained 15lbs and is stronger and faster, but is expected to pass a lot more this season

the coaches seems super confident (well atleast as far the AAC's concerned, they say winning or losing to Oklahoma is insignificant)..as far a physical talent they think we are way deeper than last but just need experience

4star all-american transfer RB Duke catalon- herman hyping him up is making me a believer..he still refuses to compliment ward, but always compliments Duke, duke has never taken a college snap but herman has held him out of most contact to prevent injuring him..and expects "big things" out of him

but there this vid of him on a RB vs LB contact drill
https://twitter.com/UHFBRecruiting/statu...4236154880
here's that same drill with a different bigger RB vs the same LB
https://twitter.com/UHFBRecruiting/statu...6845466624

4star WR transfer Rashaad Samples- is looking like he might be our top WR.. herman says he would have been our top guy last year but sat out due to transfer rules but he had a concussion and missed spring and herman says he has to re-earn the top spot
--heres a nasty catch he made in camp 3 days ago (he's #5)
https://youtu.be/6Nj0iKom4OU?t=1m33s

- freshmen RB mulbah car, looks extremely good and making a push for the #2 RB

- we lost alot of our DBs but size and measurement wise our new DB are the size herman prefers. ie he says he doesnt like his safeties shorter than 6'0, but our 2 starters last year were both 5'9 but were 3 year starter, record holding captain holdovers that you have to start.. new guy are "ideal" but barely any experience
(This post was last modified: 08-09-2016 08:26 PM by pesik.)
08-09-2016 08:25 PM
Westhoff123 Offline
Dr. Doom

(08-09-2016 08:25 PM)pesik Wrote:  report for houston:

greg ward- gained 15lbs and is stronger and faster, but is expected to pass a lot more this season

the coaches seems super confident (well atleast as far the AAC's concerned, they say winning or losing to Oklahoma is insignificant)..as far a physical talent they think we are way deeper than last but just need experience

4star all-american transfer RB Duke catalon- herman hyping him up is making me a believer..he still refuses to compliment ward, but always compliments Duke, duke has never taken a college snap but herman has held him out of most contact to prevent injuring him..and expects "big things" out of him

but there this vid of him on a RB vs LB contact drill
https://twitter.com/UHFBRecruiting/statu...4236154880
here's that same drill with a different bigger RB vs the same LB
https://twitter.com/UHFBRecruiting/statu...6845466624

4star WR transfer Rashaad Samples- is looking like he might be our top WR.. herman says he would have been our top guy last year but sat out due to transfer rules but he had a concussion and missed spring and herman says he has to re-earn the top spot
--heres a nasty catch he made in camp 3 days ago (he's #5)
https://youtu.be/6Nj0iKom4OU?t=1m33s

- freshmen RB mulbah car, looks extremely good and making a push for the #2 RB

- we lost alot of our DBs but size and measurement wise our new DB are the size herman prefers. ie he says he doesnt like his safeties shorter than 6'0, but our 2 starters last year were both 5'9 but were 3 year starter, record holding captain holdovers that you have to start.. new guy are "ideal" but barely any experience

Can it be September 3rd already.
08-09-2016 09:02 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.