WMU Broncos

Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Here is how you prosecute a case or not.
gobaseline Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:
Here is how you prosecute a case or not.
When you have access to all the evidence you can either move forward with prosecution or drop the case.

Freddie Gray wrongful death case dropped.
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/prosecu...ocid=iehrs

But when access to that evidence is obstructed through "non-criminal" activity like claiming national security, pleading the 5th and using the entangling breadth of the web of federal bureaucracy headed up by political appointees associated and aligned with the defendant you get the case against Hillary.
(This post was last modified: 07-27-2016 06:29 PM by gobaseline.)
07-27-2016 11:27 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Charm City Bronco Offline
Fights for Justice

I Root For: WMU
RE: Here is how you prosecute or not a case.
"Here is how you prosecute or not a case."

What?
07-27-2016 01:52 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
gobaseline Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:
RE: Here is how you prosecute or not a case.
(07-27-2016 01:52 PM)Charm City Bronco Wrote:  "Here is how you prosecute or not a case."

What?

Being able to have access to all the evidence prosecution to actually determine criminality and intent can move forward. Without the necessary evidence available intent can't be determined. Your left with nothing (Baltimore) or obvious incompetence and negligence (Hillary).
07-27-2016 02:38 PM
Fights for Justice

RE: Here is how you prosecute a case or not.
Mosbey may be a lightweight, but I'm glad she at least put a couple of these guys on trial. The justice system worked (though it is still ruled a homicide), isn't that enough for you people? You people are insufferable.
(This post was last modified: 07-28-2016 05:44 AM by Charm City Bronco.)
07-27-2016 10:27 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
gobaseline Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:
(07-27-2016 10:27 PM)Charm City Bronco Wrote:  Mosbey may be a lightweight, but I'm glad she at least a couple of these guys on trial. The justice system worked (though it is still ruled a homicide), isn't that enough for you people? You people are insufferable.

What?
07-27-2016 10:56 PM
Advertisement

Fights for Justice

Pull your head out of your rear and read it again.
07-28-2016 05:44 AM
emu79 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: emu
Interesting the Trump U case is scheduled for Nov 28 and the judge is thinking about allowing the former students to file RICO charges. Apparently fraud is a crime Donald.
07-28-2016 06:45 AM
gobaseline Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:
(07-28-2016 05:44 AM)Charm City Bronco Wrote:  Pull your head out of your rear and read it again.

What?

Just playing with you Charm, returning volley to serve.

My point is that now with a trial displaying all the evidence that the prosecution wanted to have they couldn't convict and decided to drop the case.
With Hillary, the evidence requested by the Congressional committee has not been fully disclosed by not only the target nor has every effort been made by those appointed by the Executive branch (related to the Target).
In the Baltimore case every effort was made to convict even when ahead of time the supposition was dubious at best but emotionally satisfying (Let the stores burn).
With Hill every effort to get at the evidence has met strong resistance from the very source (the Executive Branch) that is sworn to protect and serve.
07-28-2016 07:17 AM
gobaseline Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:
(07-28-2016 06:45 AM)emu79 Wrote:  Interesting the Trump U case is scheduled for Nov 28 and the judge is thinking about allowing the former students to file RICO charges. Apparently fraud is a crime Donald.

Convict his butt!!!!!!!

What does that have to do with Hillary and your willful ignorance looking the other way?
(This post was last modified: 07-28-2016 07:19 AM by gobaseline.)
07-28-2016 07:18 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.