Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Dem Protesters Kept Out Of Convention By Wall, Where’s The “Bridge” To Them?
usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Beer
[Image: image.png]

Not only is there this wall the Dems built to keep people out, but also even the wall they built around the podium to apparently keep some Democrats (Bernie supporters?) back from the stage.
07-25-2016 11:04 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Beer
RE: Dem Protesters Kept Out Of Convention By Wall, Where’s The “Bridge” To Them?
Bernie Supporters Claim DNC Confiscated Their Bernie Signs, So They Doctor Up Other Signs, Tape Mouths To Show Being Silenced…

DNC is running a police state.

Quote:Bernie Sanders supporters at the Democratic National Convention claim people are seizing pro-Sanders signs in an effort to suppress the heavy support he is receiving on the convention floor.

The allegations began flying Monday night on Twitter just as the Democratic convention kicked off. Many Sanders supporters in the arena booed every mention of presumed Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton, creating a divisive atmosphere at what is supposed to be the party’s big celebration.
“They are ripping signs out of people’s hands and threatening no credentials tomorrow if we hold up signs,” one Sanders delegate allegedly said in a text message exchange posted online by a friend.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/07/25/bernie...onvention/
07-25-2016 11:07 PM
CatMom Offline
Getting Old Sucks!

I Root For: TXST
RE: Dem Protesters Kept Out Of Convention By Wall, Where’s The “Bridge” To Them?
They didn't put them there. That was the idea of the Philly police dept in response to what happened in Nice. I respect opposing positions but lying makes you as bad as the candidate you hate.
07-26-2016 02:00 AM
Kaplony Offline
Palmetto State Deplorable

I Root For: Newberry
(07-26-2016 02:00 AM)CatMom Wrote:  They didn't put them there. That was the idea of the Philly police dept in response to what happened in Nice. I respect opposing positions but lying makes you as bad as the candidate you hate.

You got any links to back this up?

If so then one has to start to question the wisdom of the leftist Philly PD because putting up anti-personnel fencing does nothing to stop a vehicular attack, and as matter of fact if anything it helps it by concentrating the crowd.

I mean I could easily buy this explanation if we were talking about Jersey barriers, portable impaler barriers, etc. but the fencing and wall shown aren't vehicle barriers and wouldn't do much but slightly slow down an attack like Nice. Any law enforcement agency that trots out their use as an answer to a Nice-style attack would be laughed at professionally and would know the real reason th fencing was used.
07-26-2016 02:24 AM
Fo Shizzle Offline
Pragmatic Classical Liberal

I Root For: ECU PIRATES

Balance of Power Contest
These event demand security. I see nothing here to get riled up about.
07-26-2016 05:50 AM
TheEagleWay Offline
POWER OVERWHELMING

I Root For: TheNatCapital
(07-26-2016 02:00 AM)CatMom Wrote:  They didn't put them there. That was the idea of the Philly police dept in response to what happened in Nice. I respect opposing positions but lying makes you as bad as the candidate you hate.

If that was the case... someone with a dump truck could still hit the multitudes standing at the wall.
07-26-2016 06:44 AM
Advertisement

UTSAMarineVet09 Offline
Corporal of the Board.

I Root For: UTSA
(07-26-2016 02:24 AM)Kaplony Wrote:  

You got any links to back this up?

If so then one has to start to question the wisdom of the leftist Philly PD because putting up anti-personnel fencing does nothing to stop a vehicular attack, and as matter of fact if anything it helps it by concentrating the crowd.

I mean I could easily buy this explanation if we were talking about Jersey barriers, portable impaler barriers, etc. but the fencing and wall shown aren't vehicle barriers and wouldn't do much but slightly slow down an attack like Nice. Any law enforcement agency that trots out their use as an answer to a Nice-style attack would be laughed at professionally and would know the real reason th fencing was used.

NAILED IT!

Sent from #ClutchCity using Tapatalk
07-26-2016 06:56 AM
miko33 Offline
Defender of Honesty and Integrity

I Root For: Alma Mater
(07-26-2016 05:50 AM)Fo Shizzle Wrote:  These event demand security. I see nothing here to get riled up about.

It's not the walls themselves but the hypocrisy. They don't mind ordinary people being unprotected by allowing scores of illegals and refuges, as these same people live in gated communities with hired security.
07-26-2016 08:01 AM
Hood-rich Offline
Smarter Than the Average Lib

I Root For: ECU & CSU
Re: RE: Dem Protesters Kept Out Of Convention By Wall, Where’s The “Bridge” To Them?

Prove it. This isnt the teachers lounge.
07-26-2016 09:39 AM
GoodOwl Offline
The 1 Hoo Knocks

I Root For: New Horizons
they want to keep these people out, you know, to show how inclusive they are:

07-26-2016 09:55 AM
GoodOwl Offline
The 1 Hoo Knocks

Never Hilliary at DNC Convention in Philadelphia yesterday:

07-26-2016 10:07 AM
Advertisement

Fitbud Offline
Banned

I Root For: PAC 12
They passed out Bernie posters at the convention before Bernie came out to speak.
07-26-2016 10:23 AM
Hood-rich Offline
Smarter Than the Average Lib

I Root For: ECU & CSU
Re: RE: Dem Protesters Kept Out Of Convention By Wall, Where’s The “Bridge” To Them?
(07-26-2016 09:55 AM)GoodOwl Wrote:  they want to keep these people out, you know, to show how inclusive they are:

Too many white people.
07-26-2016 10:26 AM
Fitbud Offline
Banned

Well it wasnt like the RNC where they were pulling people off the street to fill the place. LMFAO
07-26-2016 10:29 AM
GoodOwl Offline
The 1 Hoo Knocks

(07-26-2016 10:29 AM)Fitbud Wrote:  Well it wasnt like the RNC where they were pulling people off the street to fill the place. LMFAO

[/quote]

No, they kicked people out to the street and built a wall to keep them out because those other people wanted to fill the place. Nice.
07-26-2016 12:09 PM
Fitbud Offline
Banned

(07-26-2016 12:09 PM)GoodOwl Wrote:  
(07-26-2016 10:29 AM)Fitbud Wrote:  Well it wasnt like the RNC where they were pulling people off the street to fill the place. LMFAO

No, they kicked people out to the street and built a wall to keep them out because those other people wanted to fill the place. Nice.
[/quote]

Thats what happens when the place is a sell out. If you dont have a ticket, GTFO
07-26-2016 12:10 PM
Advertisement

GoodOwl Offline
The 1 Hoo Knocks

(07-26-2016 12:10 PM)Fitbud Wrote:  

Thats what happens when the placeHiliary is a sell out. If you dont have/pay her off for a ticket, GTFO
[/quote]

FIFY. How inclusive of you!
07-26-2016 12:30 PM
UofMstateU Online
Legend

I Root For: Memphis

Thats what happens when the place is a sell out. If you dont have a ticket, GTFO
[/quote]

The democratic party is one big sellout alright.
07-26-2016 12:30 PM
GoodOwl Offline
The 1 Hoo Knocks

(07-26-2016 12:30 PM)UofMstateU Wrote:  

The democratic party is one big sellout alright.
[/quote]

Exactly. The Queen will run her kingdom the same way. She always has. Money talks, especially big corporate money, right, Hiliary?
07-26-2016 12:32 PM
GoodOwl Offline
The 1 Hoo Knocks

Lifelong Democrat, 60 yrs old, she's never voted Republican:
"but, if it'll keep Hiliary out of office, I'll vote Trump!
...we will NOT vote for Hiliary even though the news media keeps telling people.
...In fact, on Thursday, 13 million people are doing the democratic exit--
we're leaving the Democratic Party, FOR GOOD."
(This post was last modified: 07-26-2016 05:00 PM by GoodOwl.)
07-26-2016 04:56 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.