Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Democrats should worry
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
Democrats should worry
Diehards arent gonna move. Same old sniping and petty snarks, but he GOP is pulling in moderates and people that would normally not vote. I am very moderate and have never been a party member. The repubs are winning right now.
07-19-2016 12:42 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

firmbizzle Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UF, UCF
RE: Democrats should worry
Was it the wall or the Muslim ban that moved you over to his side?
07-19-2016 12:43 AM
dawgitall Offline
Heisman

I Root For: ECU/ASU/NCSU
(07-19-2016 12:42 AM)shere khan Wrote:  Diehards arent gonna move. Same old sniping and petty snarks, but he GOP is pulling in moderates and people that would normally not vote. I am very moderate and have never been a party member. The repubs are winning right now.

Given the events of the day if the GOP can win the "law and order" argument I think they can pull some voters over. But Trump has such a hard time staying focused and keeps shooting himself in the foot.
07-19-2016 12:58 AM
ark30inf Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Arkansas State
Hillary's calculated win percentage has been dropping steadily.

Which sounds great.

Until you see its from around 73% down to about 66%.

Trump has a long way to go and a lot to do even though he's trending right.
07-19-2016 01:07 AM
Machiavelli Offline
Back to Reality. Oh there goes Gravity

I Root For: BGSU
It's a circus. Scott Baio played to a larger crowd than Joni Ernst. Think about that Chachi got more viewers than a GOP woman senator. Who is planning this stuff? She talked to an empty house and most national broadcasts went to other programming. Fukien CHachi is a headliner and you guys think things are hunky dory. So funny.
(This post was last modified: 07-19-2016 01:26 AM by Machiavelli.)
07-19-2016 01:25 AM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

Re: RE: Democrats should worry
(07-19-2016 12:43 AM)firmbizzle Wrote:  Was it the wall or the Muslim ban that moved you over to his side?

Violence from terrorism, lack of leadership on racial issues, obamacare, hillarys email scandal

Its a sad narrative on our country that trump and Hillary are our choices but trump is the lesser of evils.

I was thinking back. I was actually a registered democrat a long long time ago because if you werent registered you couldnt vote in the democrat primary for local offices like mayor. There were so few republicans that the winner of the election was really the winner of the democratic primary. The actual election was a formality. Dont know if anyone else has ever encountered this kinda situation.

This is a poll margin of error race right now and i think the repubs are getting the mods. Just my opinion. The country swings like a pendulum. It gets too far right then too far left. I see it swinging back.
07-19-2016 01:26 AM
Advertisement

dawgitall Offline
Heisman

(07-19-2016 01:26 AM)shere khan Wrote:  
(07-19-2016 12:43 AM)firmbizzle Wrote:  Was it the wall or the Muslim ban that moved you over to his side?

Violence from terrorism, lack of leadership on racial issues, obamacare, hillarys email scandal

Its a sad narrative on our country that trump and Hillary are our choices but trump is the lesser of evils.

I was thinking back. I was actually a registered democrat a long long time ago because if you werent registered you couldnt vote in the democrat primary for local offices like mayor. There were so few republicans that the winner of the election was really the winner of the democratic primary. The actual election was a formality. Dont know if anyone else has ever encountered this kinda situation.

This is a poll margin of error race right now and i think the repubs are getting the mods. Just my opinion. The country swings like a pendulum. It gets too far right then too far left. I see it swinging back.

That is a shared experience for most all of us of a certain age, from the South.
07-19-2016 01:31 AM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

Re: RE: Democrats should worry
(07-19-2016 01:25 AM)Machiavelli Wrote:  It's a circus. Scott Baio played to a larger crowd than Joni Ernst. Think about that Chachi got more viewers than a GOP woman senator. Who is planning this stuff? She talked to an empty house and most national broadcasts went to other programming. Fukien CHachi is a headliner and you guys think things are hunky dory. So funny.

You arent gonna move. Its not aimed at you. Your remarks draw lotsa cute laughs among people that agree with you. Moderates, the votes you are gonna need, just see it as harry high school.
(This post was last modified: 07-19-2016 01:38 AM by shere khan.)
07-19-2016 01:37 AM
dawgitall Offline
Heisman

(07-19-2016 01:37 AM)shere khan Wrote:  
(07-19-2016 01:25 AM)Machiavelli Wrote:  It's a circus. Scott Baio played to a larger crowd than Joni Ernst. Think about that Chachi got more viewers than a GOP woman senator. Who is planning this stuff? She talked to an empty house and most national broadcasts went to other programming. Fukien CHachi is a headliner and you guys think things are hunky dory. So funny.

You arent gonna move. Its not aimed at you. Your remarks draw lotsa cute laughs among people that agree with you. Moderates, the votes you are gonna need, just see it as harry high school.
Well for anyone watching it was clear that this was all about the base, not the independents. A reality tv star, an old tv actor, a soap opera actor/underwear model, a grieving mother, and several military figures. That was preaching to the choir right there.

The Mrs. Trump speech was for the undecideds and they blew that bigtime with the plagiarism.

Then there were the optics problems. A fog machine like this was a sporting event. A half empty hall after the Mrs. Trump speech.
07-19-2016 01:55 AM
Kronke Offline
Banned

I Root For: Arsenal / StL
Who knew that underneath all the trolling that shere was so woke?

The Dems are indeed terrified, and the fact that they are so tuned into the RNC says it all. I can assure you that I don't plan on watching a second of the DNC, outside of Youtube videos of the Bernie cucks burning Philly to the ground and their subsequent taserings.
(This post was last modified: 07-19-2016 02:05 AM by Kronke.)
07-19-2016 02:03 AM
Machiavelli Offline
Back to Reality. Oh there goes Gravity

I Root For: BGSU
Yep nothing like willful sustained ignorance. That's a GOPer in a nutshell right there. No interest or curiosity in the opposing side.
07-19-2016 02:07 AM
Advertisement

dawgitall Offline
Heisman

As a partisan Democrat I can assure you that I'm worried right up until the electoral votes are counted. As a political junkie I'm going to watch both conventions and I'm going to follow the polls and read the articles and post on here. I'm partisan but at the same time I am going to try and also look at things as best I can from an objective and strategic perspective.
07-19-2016 02:16 AM
JMUDunk Online
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom
(07-19-2016 02:03 AM)Kronke Wrote:  Who knew that underneath all the trolling that shere was so woke?

The Dems are indeed terrified, and the fact that they are so tuned into the RNC says it all. I can assure you that I don't plan on watching a second of the DNC, outside of Youtube videos of the Bernie cucks burning Philly to the ground and their subsequent taserings.

03-lmfao

Yea, when the silly mask anarchists show up and give another performance that Rather Bias would be proud of, circa 1968, that's when the popcorn really gets to a poppin. I'll tune in for that, gonna be can't miss teevee as they, yet again, set their own, and someone else's neighborhoods on fire.

Then they'll move along to the next place, like the locusts that they are.
07-19-2016 02:24 AM
CardFan1 Offline
Red Thunderbird

I Root For: Louisville ACC
(07-19-2016 01:31 AM)dawgitall Wrote:  

That is a shared experience for most all of us of a certain age, from the South.

It used to be in the South and likely in most Northern states that when You applied for a job or for benefits by the Government You had better have been registered Democrat or You were left out in the cold. I knew folks where that was their job description, to run party affiliation background checks on potential New Hires in both Union and Government jobs. It was SOP as Democrat party then controlled everything. They were then and likely today still are a very hostile and spiteful organization/corporation . One reason many folks don't support the DNC anymore. As older voting bases changed, the Democrats started branching out bringing in all of those single issue special interest groups You see today running the agenda. The big tent for Cry Babies and selfish interests reign supreme today.
07-19-2016 04:57 AM
rath v2.0 Offline
Wartime Consigliere

I Root For: Civil Disobedience

Donators

Having a corrupt, criminally deceitful hag who is a Wall Street shill for a democrat option doesn't hurt. Sticking a finger in the eye of pretentious, preening liberals isn't a bad reason, either.
(This post was last modified: 07-19-2016 05:03 AM by rath v2.0.)
07-19-2016 05:02 AM
firmbizzle Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UF, UCF

While things are not perfect, we are so much better off today than we were 8 years ago.
07-19-2016 05:16 AM
Advertisement

South Carolina Duke Offline
Banned

I Root For: James Madison

How about Marcus Lutrell? You want to tell him he was part of a "circus" or Sheriff Clarke? I doubt you do!
(This post was last modified: 07-19-2016 07:58 AM by South Carolina Duke.)
07-19-2016 07:58 AM
Fitbud Offline
Banned

I Root For: PAC 12
Re: RE: WTF...Kaleidoscope
(07-03-2008 07:18 AM)mixduptransistor Wrote:  write them a letter, I'm pretty sure they don't read these boards.

What have you been smoking?
07-19-2016 08:08 AM
Motown Bronco Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: WMU
(07-19-2016 12:42 AM)shere khan Wrote:  Diehards arent gonna move. Same old sniping and petty snarks, but he GOP is pulling in moderates and people that would normally not vote. I am very moderate and have never been a party member. The repubs are winning right now.

I would've supported almost any other Republican candidate against Hillary, but I just can't bring myself to supporting Trump. Too many reasons to regurgitate here. Although his latest is to "not care" Pence voted for the Iraq War, yet he'll pummel Hillary with it.

Not picking the other 'evil' either. So neither R nor D gets my vote in this election.
07-19-2016 08:14 AM
Owl 69/70/75 Online
Just an old rugby coach

I Root For: RiceBathChelsea

DonatorsNew Orleans Bowl
(07-19-2016 08:14 AM)Motown Bronco Wrote:  
I would've supported almost any other Republican candidate against Hillary, but I just can't bring myself to supporting Trump. Too many reasons to regurgitate here. Although his latest is to "not care" Pence voted for the Iraq War, yet he'll pummel Hillary with it.
Not picking the other 'evil' either. So neither R nor D gets my vote in this election.

So vote libertarian, Gary Johnson. I know, supposedly you waste your vote on somebody who can't win. But if everybody who feels like you actually voted for him, he WOULD have a chance.
07-19-2016 08:55 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.