Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Hillary's House GOP inquisitors have leaked classified information on C-SPAN
Max Power Offline
Not Rod Carey

I Root For: NIU, Bradley
Reminder that these same House Republicans whining about Comey and Hillary and not bringing charges for possible leaks of classified information have in fact slipped classified information live on C-SPAN for the world to see in a comedy of errors.

In 2012...

Quote:When House Republicans called a hearing in the middle of their long recess, you knew it would be something big, and indeed it was: They accidentally blew the CIA’s cover. [...]

Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah) was the first to unmask the spooks. “Point of order! Point of order!” he called out as a State Department security official, seated in front of an aerial photo of the U.S. facilities in Benghazi, described the chaotic night of the attack. “We’re getting into classified issues that deal with sources and methods that would be totally inappropriate in an open forum such as this.”

Now that Chaffetz had alerted potential bad guys that something valuable was in the photo, the chairman, Darrell Issa (R-Calif.), attempted to lock the barn door through which the horse had just bolted. “I would direct that that chart be taken down,” he said, although it already had been on C-SPAN. “In this hearing room, we’re not going to point out details of what may still in fact be a facility of the United States government or more facilities.”

May still be a facility? The plot thickened — and Chaffetz gave more hints. “I believe that the markings on that map were terribly inappropriate,” he said, adding that “the activities there could cost lives.”

Last year...

Quote:Gowdy this month made the sensational allegation that one of the e-mails on Clinton’s private server contained the name of a CIA source [...] Gowdy, completing the comedy of errors, then released the e-mail publicly on Sunday with the person’s name — apparently unaware that the State Department had failed to redact it.
07-07-2016 04:23 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Fitbud Offline
Banned

I Root For: PAC 12
RE: Hillary's House GOP inquisitors have leaked classified information on C-SPAN
I dont know whether to laugh or cry. Comey visibly laughed at this dunce once today during the hearings.
07-07-2016 04:37 PM
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
RE: Hillary's House GOP inquisitors have leaked classified information on C-SPAN
is it possible to have a rule where poster can't hide click bait links like what Max is doing here?
His links are masked as
In 2012...
Last year...

Appropriate disclosure is
Congress will submit referral to FBI asking for investigation of whether Clinton lied under oath
http://www.businessinsider.com/congress-...ion-2016-7

I am not hiding business insider in my link like Max is hiding his link.
(This post was last modified: 07-07-2016 04:38 PM by SuperFlyBCat.)
07-07-2016 04:38 PM
Fitbud Offline
Banned

Hiding a link? Often times, links are super, super long. Its much easier to simply hyperlink a word.
07-07-2016 04:44 PM
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

(07-07-2016 04:44 PM)Fitbud Wrote:  Hiding a link? Often times, links are super, super long. Its much easier to simply hyperlink a word.

No that is what you and Max do to hide you salon daily kos and whatever garbage max is posting.
07-07-2016 04:47 PM
Advertisement

Fitbud Offline
Banned

Let me see if I have this straight. People in this forum repeatedly break forum rules by commenting on peoples grammar, post personal attacks, and waste space with pointless memes and gifs but you want them to ban hyperlinks? mmmkay.
07-07-2016 04:49 PM
Lord Stanley Offline
L'Étoile du Nord

I Root For: NIU
Darts in a phone book, darts in a phone book.........
07-07-2016 04:52 PM
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

(07-07-2016 04:49 PM)Fitbud Wrote:  Let me see if I have this straight. People in this forum repeatedly break forum rules by commenting on peoples grammar, post personal attacks, and waste space with pointless memes and gifs but you want them to ban hyperlinks? mmmkay.

disclose the website with the link. don't hide it.
07-07-2016 04:58 PM
Hood-rich Offline
Smarter Than the Average Lib

I Root For: ECU & CSU
Lol... Easier to hyperlink a word.... What a yarn.
07-07-2016 05:09 PM
Advertisement

Bull_In_Exile Offline
Eternal Pessimist

I Root For: The Underdog
If only you cared as much about the information Hilly gave away via an insecure server.
07-07-2016 05:15 PM
dawgitall Offline
Heisman

I Root For: ECU/ASU/NCSU
I predict that much like what happened with the Bill Clinton inquiry twenty or so years ago this will come back to bite the GOP. Over the coming months I bet examples of classified information being inadvertently released in various ways by her biggest critics will be revealed.
07-07-2016 06:49 PM
Smaug Offline
Happnin' Dude

I Root For: Dragons

BlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk Award
If the left would only hold their own people as accountable.
07-07-2016 06:51 PM
DefCONNOne Offline
That damn MLS!!

I Root For: UCONN
(07-07-2016 04:49 PM)Fitbud Wrote:  Let me see if I have this straight. People in this forum repeatedly break forum rules by commenting on peoples grammar, post personal attacks, and waste space with pointless memes and gifs but you want them to ban hyperlinks? mmmkay.

You being the chief offender.
07-07-2016 09:03 PM
Advertisement

DefCONNOne Offline
That damn MLS!!

(07-07-2016 06:49 PM)dawgitall Wrote:  I predict that much like what happened with the Bill Clinton inquiry twenty or so years ago this will come back to bite the GOP. Over the coming months I bet examples of classified information being inadvertently released in various ways by her biggest critics will be revealed.

...and you will be wrong. So very, very wrong. Although with you, you seem to enjoy being on the wrong side of everything.
07-07-2016 09:05 PM
rath v2.0 Offline
Wartime Consigliere

I Root For: Civil Disobedience

Donators
I hope the FBI leaks the entire investigation file with transcripts.
07-07-2016 09:17 PM
dawgitall Offline
Heisman

I Root For: ECU/ASU/NCSU
(07-07-2016 09:05 PM)DefCONNOne Wrote:  
(07-07-2016 06:49 PM)dawgitall Wrote:  I predict that much like what happened with the Bill Clinton inquiry twenty or so years ago this will come back to bite the GOP. Over the coming months I bet examples of classified information being inadvertently released in various ways by her biggest critics will be revealed.

...and you will be wrong. So very, very wrong. Although with you, you seem to enjoy being on the wrong side of everything.

You have internet anger issues.
07-07-2016 09:41 PM
john01992 Offline
Former ESPNer still in recovery mode

I Root For: John0 out!!!!
(07-07-2016 09:41 PM)dawgitall Wrote:  

he does. dude stalked me for two damn years over some trivial thing I said.
07-07-2016 09:51 PM
Advertisement

DefCONNOne Offline
That damn MLS!!

Bless your heart.
07-07-2016 10:01 PM
stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(07-07-2016 09:51 PM)john01992 Wrote:  

he does. dude stalked me for two damn years over some trivial thing I said.

not today he doesn't....
(This post was last modified: 07-07-2016 10:04 PM by stinkfist.)
07-07-2016 10:03 PM
Fitbud Offline
Banned

Re: RE: Hillary's House GOP inquisitors have leaked classified information on C-SPAN
(07-07-2016 05:15 PM)Bull_In_Exile Wrote:  If only you cared as much about the information Hilly gave away via an insecure server.

And what information would that be? What time she was meet with someone on the phone?
07-07-2016 11:50 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.