Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

USC is 3-1
Bookmark and Share
raptorcox Offline
NBA Moderator

I Root For: USC Gamecocks

Crappies

I am enjoying it while it lasts. UT doesn't look beatable this year, especially in Knoxville. I think Vandy and UK are possible wins so we are looking at at least 5 wins, Clemson or Ole Miss is our 6th win, not both - just one.
09-21-2003 07:35 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Drakeman Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:

Raptor, I think we have a real good shot at splitting our next 4 games. In fact, I think we have a good shot at splitting our remaining 8. That would put us at 7-5, & a lot of USC folks said that's pretty much what they expected this year.

We'll see how it plays out, but like you I don't think UT's beatable in K'ville. At least by us.
09-21-2003 10:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
icerocc Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

Here is my prediction for the Tennessee/South Carolina game:

1st: Tenn: 10; USC: 0
2nd: Tenn: 17; USC: 6
3rd: USC: 20; Tenn: 17
4th: USC 27; Tenn: 24 **Final Score**

Any other predictions for this game?

09-22-2003 05:45 AM
Advertisement

Galactus Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

I have to agree with Drake and Raptor. I just don't see any way for us to win this game.

Tennessee 38, South Carolina 10

Yeah......7-5 would be a good rebound from last year......PROVIDED THAT INCLUDES A WIN OVER CLEMSON. That would get us into a minor bowl, and I think that helps jumpstart us toward a good recruiting year and a better 2004.
09-22-2003 03:11 PM
Drakeman Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:

I agree Gal, & I pretty much see us beating Clemson if we go 7-5. The best we'd probably get as far as a bowl would be the Peach vs someone like State or Maryland, but more than likely we'd wind up in either the Music City or Independence Bowl.

Either way, it's better than last year & shows a positive step with the program. Especially if we win.
09-22-2003 11:02 PM
Advertisement

raptorcox Offline
NBA Moderator

I Root For: USC Gamecocks

Crappies

If we lose to Clemson this year, plus UF, UT and LSU - I see trouble brewing for Lou Holtz if we slip against Vandy or UK
09-23-2003 09:37 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Drakeman Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:

Clemson, along with Vandy & UK are must wins. If we can get 1 more along with those then things will be okay IMO.
09-23-2003 05:14 PM
Advertisement

icerocc Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

Well....I see an upset in the making. Regardless of how good a team is, anyone can be taken down (as the MAC has proven this season). So don't go count out the Gamecocks now. Win or lose, I will always think USC is the better team and will never say otherwise. USC has some hopefuls and I am sure you will see some sort of trickiness against a tough Tennessee team. Lou Holtz is preparing his team to win, not to expect to lose. If that was his strategy, he would not be as great as a coach as he is.

SOUTH CAROLINA WILL WIN AGAINST TENNESSEE!!!!!

GO GAMECOCKS!!!
09-24-2003 08:48 AM
Galactus Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

I'd love to see it, but how? I honestly believe we could play this game in Knoxville 100 times, and get beat in all 100 games. We get psyched out up in Neyland.......and we don't have the ability to control the line of scrimmage against Tennessee's big uglies.

But......if we get a bowl game this year, that would be three bowls in four years......that would be a first for USC and a huge step forward.
09-24-2003 01:13 PM
Advertisement

icerocc Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

Ok....so USC lost. Hey, they had a chance and played damn well. I missed my prediction of the upset (27-24 USC over Tennessee). At least they proved that they can play against the best of them.
09-27-2003 10:25 PM
icerocc Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

And another note on the side. I think USC will beat Kentucky, LSU (an upset in the making in front of a sellout crowd at Williams-Brice), Vanderbilt, Ole Miss, Florida (yes, they have a damn good chance if they continue with the good plays they are making), and Clemson to finish 9-3 (5-3 SEC). I think they will make it to the Cotton Bowl (hopefully....it would be a 2 hour drive for me to see them play).
09-27-2003 10:32 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.