Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Ryan Boyle?
Bookmark and Share
NiuFootballfan Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: NIU
Ryan Boyle?
Was just looking around on Twitter and saw him and Carey recently followed each other on Twitter. Boyle is RS FR at the University of Iowa. He was a 3* QB recruit from Iowa. However, I see he recently switched positions to WR (sound familiar... Seth Collins). Maybe he is unhappy with the switch or thinks he won't get much PT at Iowa. I just don't see any other reason for Rod to follow a kid that goes to the University of Iowa unless he thinks the kid has a good chance of playing for him.

Note: I was right when I first noticed NIU Football following Seth Collins, let's see if I'm right again. Hopefully I am - would make for some good competition between him and the new QB commit, Rodney Hall, in 2017.
(This post was last modified: 04-28-2016 06:57 PM by NiuFootballfan.)
04-28-2016 06:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

NIU32 Offline
Heisman

Ryan Boyle?
Wow interesting. I bet something is going on for sure. No way would Carey follow an Iowa player for no reason.

Good find NiuFootballFan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
04-28-2016 06:36 PM
Stay Cool Offline
The Masked Moderator

I Root For: NIU, tOSU, UC
RE: Ryan Boyle?
Some real sleuths on this site. I gotta step up my game...

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
04-28-2016 06:38 PM
Advertisement

NIU32 Offline
Heisman

(04-28-2016 06:34 PM)NiuFootballfan Wrote:  Was just looking around on Twitter and saw him and Carey recently followed each other on Twitter. Boyle is RS FR at the University of Iowa. He was a 3* QB recruit from Iowa. However, I see he recently switched positions to WR (sound familiar... Seth Collins). Maybe he is unhappy with the switch or thinks he won't get much PT at Iowa. I just don't see any other reason for Rod to follow a kid that goes to the University of Iowa unless he thinks the kid has a good chance of playing for him.

Note: I was right when I first noticed NIU Football following Seth Collins, let's see if I'm right again. Hopefully I am - would make for some good completion between him and the new QB commit, Rodney Hall, in 2017.

how can you tell they recently followed each other? the kid hasnt tweeted anything for a year now and bob cole is also a follower. i wonder if this was from last year when they were recruiting him out of HS??
04-28-2016 06:48 PM
MaddDawgz02 Offline
Banned

I Root For: any UT opponent
I really don't get coaches acting like teenagers and following players on Twitter. What good can come of that
04-28-2016 06:50 PM
Advertisement

NiuFootballfan Offline
Special Teams

(04-28-2016 06:50 PM)MaddDawgz02 Wrote:  I really don't get coaches acting like teenagers and following players on Twitter. What good can come of that

Casual fans like you and I gaining some inside knowledge :)
04-28-2016 06:54 PM
NIU32 Offline
Heisman

(04-28-2016 06:50 PM)MaddDawgz02 Wrote:  I really don't get coaches acting like teenagers and following players on Twitter. What good can come of that

twitter is the biggest recruiting tool out there these days. that's how coaches are connecting w players bc social media what kids are on 24/7. it is what it is, it'd be stupid if Carey wasn't on twitter. its basically taking over the recruiting services
04-28-2016 06:55 PM
Advertisement

DogPoundNorth Offline
Coach Carey Loves His Wife

[Image: xFUUQNs.png]
04-28-2016 06:59 PM
MaddDawgz02 Offline
Banned

I Root For: any UT opponent
(04-28-2016 06:55 PM)NIU32 Wrote:  

twitter is the biggest recruiting tool out there these days. that's how coaches are connecting w players bc social media what kids are on 24/7. it is what it is, it'd be stupid if Carey wasn't on twitter. its basically taking over the recruiting services

I like urban Meyers idea of banning Twitter for team use
04-28-2016 07:00 PM
Advertisement

NIU32 Offline
Heisman

(04-28-2016 07:00 PM)MaddDawgz02 Wrote:  
(04-28-2016 06:55 PM)NIU32 Wrote:  

I like urban Meyers idea of banning Twitter for team use

just curious...how old are you???

Also, I follow Coach Meyer and a bunch of his players and recruits and they all use twitter quite a bit so...
04-28-2016 07:02 PM
NiuFootballfan Offline
Special Teams

Boyle just followed Jordan Lynch too. Hmmm....
04-28-2016 07:13 PM
NIU1981 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Peace & Equity
Boyle was a high school teammate of Max Morris who unfortunately never made it to DeKalb.
04-28-2016 08:35 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.