Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

B1G Satellite Camps Open for Business
Bookmark and Share
Strut Online
2nd String

I Root For: Sparty aka MSU
B1G Satellite Camps Open for Business
Now that there's new contract money coming what's the best way to roll out B1G Satellite Camps?
04-28-2016 02:54 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

TerpsNPhoenix Offline
1st String

I Root For: Maryland & Elon
RE: B1G Satellite Camps Open for Business
Oprah Winfrey approach. YOU GET ONE, YOU GET ONE...EVERYONE GETS ONE!
04-28-2016 07:33 PM
Nebraskafan Offline
Banned

I Root For: Nebreaska
(04-28-2016 02:54 PM)Strut Wrote:  Now that there's new contract money coming what's the best way to roll out B1G Satellite Camps?

MI and NE plant flags in Cali and OSU goes to GA. Not sure on PSU.
(This post was last modified: 04-29-2016 01:09 PM by Nebraskafan.)
04-29-2016 01:08 PM
Advertisement

Strut Online
2nd String

I Root For: Sparty aka MSU
05-06-2016 07:49 PM
Policiious Offline
All American

I Root For: NU, NIU
Very interesting, glad that the Cats are going full bore on this. There is a ton of talent in Texas which the Cats have already had success in signing, being the only Big 10 program at a camp held at a traditionally strong D3 Texas University (Mary Baker Hardin) is a huge plus.

Would like to see the Cats either start or participate in a camp in Metro St Louis as Fitz has had lots of success working the High Schools in that region.

Mount Carmel IL has had one of the most successful downstate Illinois football programs over the years and while being in the Evansville metro region is also only 190 miles from Nashville, TN. Either NU or Illinois should inquire with the program as to their interest in hosting a camp. With the $ Illinois is paying Lovie plus the $10M he is getting from Tamps for the next 2 seasons (total) of not coaching there, he could pay for a camp facility himself.

He will be college football's highest paid HC the next 2 years. and will be getting $4M a year for the next 3 years after that
05-09-2016 12:40 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.