I Root For: Memphis Tigers

Donators
T. Boone Pickens speaks
Read away ! ! ! !

Newsmax
T. Boone Pickens: Trump Will Win Nomination and White House
Tuesday, April 26, 2016 07:28 PM
By: Todd Beamon

Texas energy investor T. Boone Pickens told Newsmax TV on Tuesday that Donald Trump will win both the Republican presidential nomination and the White House — and that Hillary Clinton will not be the Democratic nominee.

"Trump's going to win," Pickens, 87, the chairman and CEO of BP Capital Management, told "The Steve Malzberg Show" in an interview. "The nomination — and I think he'll win the presidency.

"If you want change, there's only one person who's going to change it," he added. "It's Trump.

"I can't imagine voting for Hillary Clinton."

Watch the full interview with T. Boone Pickens which airs Wednesday, April 27, 7 - 8 p.m. ET on Newsmax TV.

Newsmax TV on DirecTV Ch. 349, DISH Ch. 223 and Verizon FiOS Ch. 115. Get Newsmax TV on your cable system — Click Here Now

Pickens, long a generous supporter to Republican Party efforts, said that he has talked to Trump since the developer began his campaign last June.

"We've talked about oil," he said, adding that "I think he understands" how to improve the nation's energy policy.

However, Pickens dismissed Trump's suggestions that he wanted him in a possible administration.

"I don't need to be an adviser to anybody," he told Malzberg.

Turning to the race between Clinton and Bernie Sanders, Pickens said that he's been saying "for two years" that the former secretary of state will not be her party's nominee.

But neither will Sanders, either.

"It'll either be Joe Biden or John Kerry," the oilman said of the vice president and current secretary of state.

While Clinton "will get the delegates," Pickens told Malzberg, "I don't think she's physically up to it, but that's not going to eliminate her.

"It'll be some other reason. I just don't think that she will ever hear the starter's gun: ready, get set, bang."

"Do you think it'll be her email scandal?" Malzberg asked.

"All of it," Pickens responded. "She has so many things.

"She already has one thing that she's proven to the American people. She's not honest."
04-27-2016 08:11 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

firmbizzle Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UF, UCF
RE: T. Boone Pickens speaks
HRC will not be the democratic nominee??? Obviously wrong.
04-27-2016 08:14 AM
Crebman Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
RE: T. Boone Pickens speaks
HRC: She's not honest. Obviously right on that one. The nominee - she will be because the Obama administration will abdicate their oath and protect her and in general - her constituents (Democrats) don't care if she is Pinocchio and lies about everything..........she has a "D" next to her name. In the end for those folks, character doesn't matter.....
04-27-2016 12:43 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.