Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Mexican Drug Cartels Helping Terrorists Slip Past Border, Find Targets In America…
usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Beer
Mexican Drug Cartels Helping Terrorists Slip Past Border, Find Targets In America…
While our President and his followers are deeply focused on allowing the opposite sex in bathrooms, real events that place Americans in danger are taking place.

Quote:Mexican drug traffickers help Islamic terrorists stationed in Mexico cross into the United States to explore targets for future attacks, according to information forwarded to Judicial Watch by a high-ranking Homeland Security official in a border state.

Among the jihadists that travel back and forth through the porous southern border is a Kuwaiti named Shaykh Mahmood Omar Khabir, an ISIS operative who lives in the Mexican state of Chihuahua not far from El Paso, Texas. Khabir trained hundreds of Al Qaeda fighters in Pakistan, Afghanistan and Yemen and has lived in Mexico for more than a year, according to information provided by JW’s government source.

Now Khabir trains thousands of men—mostly Syrians and Yemenis—to fight in an ISIS base situated in the Mexico-U.S. border region near Ciudad Juárez, the intelligence gathered by JW’s source reveals. Staking out U.S. targets is not difficult and Khabir actually brags in an Italian newspaper article published last week that the border region is so open that he “could get in with a handful of men, and kill thousands of people in Texas or in Arizona in the space of a few hours.” Foreign Affairs Secretary Claudia Ruiz, Mexico’s top diplomat, says in the article that she doesn’t understand why the Obama administration and the U.S. media are “culpably neglecting this phenomenon,” adding that “this new wave of fundamentalism could have nasty surprises in store for the United States.”

This disturbing development appears on the Open Source Enterprise, the government database that collects and analyzes valuable material from worldwide print, broadcast and online media sources for the U.S. intelligence community. Only registered federal, state and local government employees can view information and analysis in the vast database and unauthorized access can lead to criminal charges. Updated data gathered on Khabir reveals he’s 52 years old and was ordered to leave Kuwait about a decade ago over his extremist positions. Khabir is currently on ISIS’s (also known as ISIL) payroll and operates a cell in an area of Mexico known as Anapra, according to the recently obtained information.

http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2016/0...mong-them/
04-26-2016 01:06 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

firmbizzle Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UF, UCF
RE: Mexican Drug Cartels Helping Terrorists Slip Past Border, Find Targets In America…
Probably not. They know that we would invade Mexico and that would be their worst nightmare.
04-26-2016 01:07 PM
Fitbud Offline
Banned

I Root For: PAC 12
RE: Mexican Drug Cartels Helping Terrorists Slip Past Border, Find Targets In America…
(04-26-2016 01:06 PM)usmbacker Wrote:  While our President and his followers are deeply focused on allowing the opposite sex in bathrooms, real events that place Americans in danger are taking place.

Quote:Mexican drug traffickers help Islamic terrorists stationed in Mexico cross into the United States to explore targets for future attacks, according to information forwarded to Judicial Watch by a high-ranking Homeland Security official in a border state.

Among the jihadists that travel back and forth through the porous southern border is a Kuwaiti named Shaykh Mahmood Omar Khabir, an ISIS operative who lives in the Mexican state of Chihuahua not far from El Paso, Texas. Khabir trained hundreds of Al Qaeda fighters in Pakistan, Afghanistan and Yemen and has lived in Mexico for more than a year, according to information provided by JW’s government source.

Now Khabir trains thousands of men—mostly Syrians and Yemenis—to fight in an ISIS base situated in the Mexico-U.S. border region near Ciudad Juárez, the intelligence gathered by JW’s source reveals. Staking out U.S. targets is not difficult and Khabir actually brags in an Italian newspaper article published last week that the border region is so open that he “could get in with a handful of men, and kill thousands of people in Texas or in Arizona in the space of a few hours.” Foreign Affairs Secretary Claudia Ruiz, Mexico’s top diplomat, says in the article that she doesn’t understand why the Obama administration and the U.S. media are “culpably neglecting this phenomenon,” adding that “this new wave of fundamentalism could have nasty surprises in store for the United States.”

This disturbing development appears on the Open Source Enterprise, the government database that collects and analyzes valuable material from worldwide print, broadcast and online media sources for the U.S. intelligence community. Only registered federal, state and local government employees can view information and analysis in the vast database and unauthorized access can lead to criminal charges. Updated data gathered on Khabir reveals he’s 52 years old and was ordered to leave Kuwait about a decade ago over his extremist positions. Khabir is currently on ISIS’s (also known as ISIL) payroll and operates a cell in an area of Mexico known as Anapra, according to the recently obtained information.

http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2016/0...mong-them/

The POTUS is deeply focused on this? Do you have a link for that?
04-26-2016 01:07 PM
HeartOfDixie Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Alabama
It's insane to think that out of the millions of people that have been allowed to flood over the board none are terrorists, or that terrorists wouldn't use the gaping wound that is the border to their advantage.
04-26-2016 02:37 PM
Motown Bronco Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: WMU

I'm struggling to find what's in it for the Mexican drug traffickers.

The goal for the cartels would be to have the easiest access across the border with little hassle. A tighter border, which could be a result of helping terrorists cross, would be counterproductive to them. Not to mention dead potential customers isn't good for business.

I guess the terrorists could be paying them. Although the cartels are drowning in wealth, and the little money they'd get from ISIS wouldn't be worth the risk.
04-26-2016 02:44 PM
Advertisement

Kaplony Offline
Palmetto State Deplorable

I Root For: Newberry
(04-26-2016 02:44 PM)Motown Bronco Wrote:  

The goal for the cartels would be to have the easiest access across the border with little hassle. A tighter border, which could be a result of helping terrorists cross, would be counterproductive to them. Not to mention dead potential customers isn't good for business.

I guess the terrorists could be paying them. Although the cartels are drowning in wealth, and the little money they'd get from ISIS wouldn't be worth the risk.

More and better armament and training in tactics they can use in their battles with the Mexican Army and Federal Police.
04-26-2016 03:04 PM
stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(04-26-2016 03:04 PM)Kaplony Wrote:  
(04-26-2016 02:44 PM)Motown Bronco Wrote:  

More and better armament and training in tactics they can use in their battles with the Mexican Army and Federal Police.

XACLY! I was working in TJ 1 week/mo for 15 of those fkrs when the kidnappings escalated and the Federales took over....it was a trip seeing an empty holster on the policia with 4 fedarales riding in the back of the four corners of a pick'em up with mounted automatics....damndest shite I never want to see again in my life....
04-26-2016 07:54 PM
BlazerFan11 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UAB
Quote:Staking out U.S. targets is not difficult and Khabir actually brags in an Italian newspaper article published last week that the border region is so open that he “could get in with a handful of men, and kill thousands of people in Texas or in Arizona in the space of a few hours.”

So...why hasn't he done it?
04-27-2016 02:17 AM
CardFan1 Offline
Red Thunderbird

I Root For: Louisville ACC
Closing the border means a loss of hundreds of thousands of future Democrat voters if Obama enforced protecting America at the border with Mexico. It's worth the risk for Obama and the DNC.
(This post was last modified: 04-27-2016 04:38 AM by CardFan1.)
04-27-2016 04:37 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.