Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

More than 1,000,000 (updated) boycott Target over transgender bathroom policy
usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Beer
More than 1,000,000 (updated) boycott Target over transgender bathroom policy
[Image: Target_Settlement.jpg]

Sanity raising it's head...Target standing firm. Hope they lose a fortune.

Quote:Wildmon says Target stands "to lose a lot of customers who won't come back." But Target is standing by its policy.

"We certainly respect that there are a wide variety of perspectives and opinions," says Target spokeswoman Molly Snyder. "As a company that firmly stands behind what it means to offer our team an inclusive place to work — and our guests an inclusive place to shop — we continue to believe that this is the right thing for Target."

She added that hundreds of Target stores "have single-stall, family restrooms for those who may be more comfortable with that option."

Target made its position public in a blog post last week, stating that the company welcomes "transgender team members and guests to use the restroom or fitting room facility that corresponds with their gender identity." The announcement comes as legislation on transgender issues in multiple states has spurred several major corporations and businesses to take a stance on LGBT rights.

Deutsche Bank halted a plan to add 250 jobs to an outpost of the company in North Carolina after the state passed a law requiring transgender people using public bathrooms to use the one associated with their gender at birth.

The American Family Association, a non-profit based in Tupelo, Miss., frequently protests on issues that target what it considers traditional family values. Its more recent campaigns include canceling the organization's use of PayPal after that company pulled back on plans to open a new facility in North Carolina due to the state's transgender bathroom law.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2016.../83491396/
(This post was last modified: 04-29-2016 12:14 AM by usmbacker.)
04-25-2016 08:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

UTSAMarineVet09 Offline
Corporal of the Board.

I Root For: UTSA
More than 500,000 boycott Target over transgender bathroom policy
All for less than 1% of the population. My gf is not as conservative as I am, but she agreed not to go to Target anymore, which is one of her favorite places to shop at.

Sent from #ClutchCity using Tapatalk
04-25-2016 08:37 PM
Niner National Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Charlotte 49ers
RE: More than 500,000 boycott Target over transgender bathroom policy
and 90% of those people will forget they're boycotting when they see the next sales paper.
04-25-2016 08:46 PM
HappyAppy Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

I Root For: App
Lol. Target will be fine. The kind of people who boycott this are more of the Wal-Mart/K-mart kind of shopper anyway.
(This post was last modified: 04-25-2016 09:00 PM by HappyAppy.)
04-25-2016 08:52 PM
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
My Mom is liberal, we talked about this last night. She is 100% opposed to men with dicks in womens bathrooms and locker rooms.
It isn't that hard to understand.
04-25-2016 09:11 PM
HappyAppy Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

(04-25-2016 09:11 PM)SuperFlyBCat Wrote:  My Mom is liberal, we talked about this last night. She is 100% opposed to men with dicks in womens bathrooms and locker rooms.

Jethros mom is 100% opposed to black people sharing a bathroom with her. I would tell her to get over it.

Pre HB2 North Carolina: a person who is caught video taping/peeping in a bathroom is arrested.

Post HB2 North Carolina: a person who is caught video taping/peeping in a bathroom is arrested.
04-25-2016 09:21 PM
Advertisement

UTSAMarineVet09 Offline
Corporal of the Board.

(04-25-2016 08:52 PM)HappyAppy Wrote:  Lol. Target will be fine. The kind of people who boycott this are more of the Wal-Mart/K-mart kind of shopper anyway.

I couldn't tell you the last time I set foot in Wal-Mart... And there are still K-Marts around?
04-25-2016 09:23 PM
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

(04-25-2016 09:21 PM)HappyAppy Wrote:  
(04-25-2016 09:11 PM)SuperFlyBCat Wrote:  My Mom is liberal, we talked about this last night. She is 100% opposed to men with dicks in womens bathrooms and locker rooms.

Jethros mom is 100% opposed to black people sharing a bathroom with her. I would tell her to get over it.

Pre HB2 North Carolina: a person who is caught video taping/peeping in a bathroom is arrested.

Post HB2 North Carolina: a person who is caught video taping/peeping in a bathroom is arrested.

Who asked for your advice radical liberal? If you have dick use the mens rooms.
04-25-2016 09:23 PM
chargeradio Offline
Vamos Morados

I Root For: ALA, KY, USA
(04-25-2016 09:23 PM)UTSAMarineVet09 Wrote:  
(04-25-2016 08:52 PM)HappyAppy Wrote:  Lol. Target will be fine. The kind of people who boycott this are more of the Wal-Mart/K-mart kind of shopper anyway.

I couldn't tell you the last time I set foot in Wal-Mart... And there are still K-Marts around?
K-Mart and Sears are closing large numbers of stores nationwide.
04-25-2016 09:28 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
UTSAMarineVet09 Offline
Corporal of the Board.

(04-25-2016 09:23 PM)SuperFlyBCat Wrote:  

Who asked for your advice radical liberal? If you have dick use the mens rooms.

He can't because dicks scare him/her/confused... 03-lmfao
04-25-2016 09:31 PM
Kaplony Offline
Palmetto State Deplorable

I Root For: Newberry
(04-25-2016 09:21 PM)HappyAppy Wrote:  Jethros mom is 100% opposed to black people sharing a bathroom with her. I would tell her to get over it.

Yes because racism is the exact same thing as wanting to protect your wife and children from degenerates.
04-25-2016 09:31 PM
Advertisement

HappyAppy Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

(04-25-2016 09:31 PM)Kaplony Wrote:  
(04-25-2016 09:21 PM)HappyAppy Wrote:  Jethros mom is 100% opposed to black people sharing a bathroom with her. I would tell her to get over it.

Yes because racism is the exact same thing as wanting to protect your wife and children from degenerates.

Nothing wrong with wanting to protect your wife and children. If a rapist/voyeur/etc is caught in the woman's bathroom trying to break the law, punish them. Take the maximum sentence on the books now and triple it, fine by me.

Isn't one of the big conservative arguments against gun laws something like "they are useless because criminals will continue breaking the law, and you are just punishing innocent people"? How is this any different? A rapist/voyeur/child predator is breaking the law now. Are they all of a sudden going to stop because of a law like the one in NC? Nope. Just hurting innocent people.
(This post was last modified: 04-25-2016 09:42 PM by HappyAppy.)
04-25-2016 09:40 PM
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

(04-25-2016 09:40 PM)HappyAppy Wrote:  

Nothing wrong with wanting to protect your wife and children. If a rapist/voyeur/etc is caught in the woman's bathroom trying to break the law, punish them. Take the maximum sentence on the books now and triple it, find by me.

Isn't one of the big conservative arguments against gun laws something like "they are useless because criminals will continue breaking the law, and you are just punishing innocent people"? How is this any different? A rapist/voyeur/child predator is breaking the law now. Are they all of a sudden going to stop because of a law like the one in NC? Nope. Just hurting innocent people.

If you have a dick use the mens room or locker room.
04-25-2016 09:42 PM
Kaplony Offline
Palmetto State Deplorable

I Root For: Newberry

Nothing wrong with wanting to protect your wife and children. If a rapist/voyeur/etc is caught in the woman's bathroom trying to break the law, punish them. Take the maximum sentence on the books now and triple it, fine by me.

Well one big difference is we aren't handing out guns and ammunition to the criminals. What you are doing is rolling out the red carpet for the degenerates by saying "Here you go! Come on in! Just claim you are mentally ill like the real trannies and you have an open opportunity."

And you really don't seem too concerned about the innocent women and children that your policy would hurt, and it's a lot more than 0.5% of the population. In the fire service we have a saying: You don't risk a lot to save a little. Seems appropriate here as well.
04-25-2016 09:59 PM
HeartOfDixie Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Alabama
I hope the boycott proceeds.

I don't shop at Target but I'm happy to see people advocate their position against the insanity.
04-25-2016 10:02 PM
HappyAppy Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

(04-25-2016 09:59 PM)Kaplony Wrote:  

Well one big difference is we aren't handing out guns and ammunition to the criminals. What you are doing is rolling out the red carpet for the degenerates by saying "Here you go! Come on in! Just claim you are mentally ill like the real trannies and you have an open opportunity."

And you really don't seem too concerned about the innocent women and children that your policy would hurt, and it's a lot more than 0.5% of the population. In the fire service we have a saying: You don't risk a lot to save a little. Seems appropriate here as well.

Lets say I'm a pervert out looking to record a woman in the bathroom. If I lived in a big scary place like San Fransisco, I could waltz into a stall whenever I please. Then I can try to record the woman in the stall beside me. Maybe she notices, maybe not.

Let's say I'm a pervert out looking to record a woman in the bathroom in NC. Because of HB2, now I have wait until the bathroom is empty. Then I can go in and lock the stall door. I'm willing to break the law and sexually violate a woman, but I'm not willing to break HB2 and go to this slight extra little trouble to commit my crime? It's a really weak argument.
04-25-2016 10:23 PM
Advertisement

UofMemphis Away
Official MT.org Ambassador of Smack

I Root For: Univ of Memphis

Donators

03-lmfao

[Image: giphy.gif]
04-25-2016 10:36 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
UofMemphis Away
Official MT.org Ambassador of Smack

I Root For: Univ of Memphis

Donators
I'd bet half of those boycotting didn't shop at Target in the first place, so nothing lost there....I'm sure Target isn't worried about it.
04-25-2016 10:37 PM
usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Beer
The causes libs take up for are getting worse by the month. I can only imagine the next perverted cause they will roll out.
04-25-2016 10:55 PM
UTSAMarineVet09 Offline
Corporal of the Board.

[Image: 876b8ae777180919988bf2976f8f2b72.jpg]

Sent from #ClutchCity using Tapatalk
04-25-2016 11:23 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.