Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

The End for Eagle Totem?
Bookmark and Share
emu steve Offline
Legend

I Root For: EMU / MAC
The End for Eagle Totem?
Seems the blog is nearing its end, if not in fact, at the end.

Pls. see blogs by Carter and Ken.

http://eagletotem.net/blog/
04-17-2016 04:56 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

emu79 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: emu
RE: The End for Eagle Totem?
Always sad to see another EMU sports blog hit the dust, there's been a few through the years but Eagle Totem I thought had the best long term prospects.
04-17-2016 09:09 AM
emu steve Offline
Legend

I Root For: EMU / MAC
BTW, even though I don't specifically follow the Eastern Echo, the staff, Andrew, Robert, etc. do a very good job. I follow them on Twitter, etc.
04-17-2016 10:28 AM
EagleTough Offline
All American

I Root For: EMU
That's awesome! Listening to that clown Rosenberg continually take shots at the program was nauseating. He may have been worse than Wickersham, because he operated under the pretense that he was a real 'journalist'......which he was not.

Good riddance
04-17-2016 10:45 AM
Ken Barna Offline
All American

Dear EagleTough,
Why don't you tell us how you really feel about Eagle Totem. Personally, that blog, and this blog, were two that I liked to check on quite regularly. People that don't necessarily share your opinion, might give one a different perspective, that they would not have thought about.
04-17-2016 10:58 AM
Advertisement

EagleTough Offline
All American

(04-17-2016 10:58 AM)Ken Barna Wrote:  Dear EagleTough,
Why don't you tell us how you really feel about Eagle Totem. Personally, that blog, and this blog, were two that I liked to check on quite regularly. People that don't necessarily share your opinion, might give one a different perspective, that they would not have thought about.

Sorry Ken, my problem was primarily with Rosenberg. The guy just took way too many cheap shots, with little balance (in my opinion). I'm no EMU sunshiner, and I criticize where I believe it's warranted, but that guy was out of control.

At the end of the day, you'd think people spending the time following EMU on these types of forums, would at least be fans of the program and school, on some level.

If not, why bother?
(This post was last modified: 04-17-2016 12:10 PM by EagleTough.)
04-17-2016 12:09 PM
Bob Wickersham Offline
Heisman

(04-17-2016 10:45 AM)EagleTough Wrote:  That's awesome! Listening to that clown Rosenberg continually take shots at the program was nauseating. He may have been worse than Wickersham, because he operated under the pretense that he was a real 'journalist'......which he was not.

Good riddance
Jeremy did a great job! When he left, it was all but over. You obviously have difficulty handling truth and reality.
04-17-2016 07:23 PM
EagleTough Offline
All American

(04-17-2016 07:23 PM)Bob Wickersham Wrote:  
(04-17-2016 10:45 AM)EagleTough Wrote:  That's awesome! Listening to that clown Rosenberg continually take shots at the program was nauseating. He may have been worse than Wickersham, because he operated under the pretense that he was a real 'journalist'......which he was not.

Good riddance
Jeremy did a great job! When he left, it was all but over. You obviously have difficulty handling truth and reality.

Crawl back into your hole in Iowa Bobby. The board has been so much better not having to listen to your drivel.
(This post was last modified: 04-17-2016 08:29 PM by EagleTough.)
04-17-2016 08:27 PM
Bob Wickersham Offline
Heisman

(04-17-2016 08:27 PM)EagleTough Wrote:  
(04-17-2016 07:23 PM)Bob Wickersham Wrote:  

Good riddance

Crawl back into your hole in Iowa Bobby. The board has been so much better not having to listen to your drivel.
Tough guy! What a winner. 03-lmfao
04-17-2016 09:06 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.