Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Looking for bloggers...
AAC_Fever Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: Cincinnati
Looking for bloggers...
I understand that this is a message board for fans, but some of my best writers have been fans first that wanted to test out the blogging waters.

AAC Fever wants to thrive and continue to progress toward its goal as the No. 1 independent source for American Athletic Conference news and analysis, but can't do that without consistently producing the main product: quality content.

If you feel like you could contribute in some capacity and want to try things out, please shoot an e-mail to aacfever@gmail.com. No, this isn't a paid position -- as much as I'd love for it to be, that's the name of the game for a fledging blog. You'd have a platform with a byline (we've conducted numerous interviews and have landed a handful of game credentials, so yes, we're credible) and an editor that is passionate for the conference and passionate to help you succeed.

Thanks!
04-14-2016 11:10 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

jskwrite Offline
2nd String

I Root For: UConn, OhioSt
RE: Looking for bloggers...
I dropped you an email but I'm not sure just how useful I could be (email will explain).

(04-14-2016 11:10 AM)AAC_Fever Wrote:  I understand that this is a message board for fans, but some of my best writers have been fans first that wanted to test out the blogging waters.

AAC Fever wants to thrive and continue to progress toward its goal as the No. 1 independent source for American Athletic Conference news and analysis, but can't do that without consistently producing the main product: quality content.

If you feel like you could contribute in some capacity and want to try things out, please shoot an e-mail to aacfever@gmail.com. No, this isn't a paid position -- as much as I'd love for it to be, that's the name of the game for a fledging blog. You'd have a platform with a byline (we've conducted numerous interviews and have landed a handful of game credentials, so yes, we're credible) and an editor that is passionate for the conference and passionate to help you succeed.

Thanks!
04-14-2016 11:20 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bearcatfan1211 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Bearcats
UC has a pretty good writer named DuaneNorman. Lot's of samples of his work on the UC Board.
04-14-2016 11:58 AM
Advertisement

Bearcats#1 Offline
Ad nauseam King

I Root For: Pony94
I will do Tulsa and Tulane. Pony94 said I could.
04-14-2016 12:59 PM
Stay Cool Offline
The Masked Moderator

I Root For: NIU, tOSU, UC
(04-14-2016 12:59 PM)Bearcats#1 Wrote:  I will do Tulsa and Tulane. Pony94 said I could.
I will subscribe to this newsletter then

We should let greenwave16 write a piece on USM and their AAC odds

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
04-14-2016 01:09 PM
Westhoff123 Offline
Dr. Doom

I Root For: UH
Looking for bloggers...
Is writing slanted articles about how good your school and academics are, from your mother's basement considered blogging? If so greenwave 16 is your man.
04-14-2016 01:15 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.