Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

It's over!
Ole Blue Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: The Good Guys
It's over!
I am never voting for Hillary, ever. She has gone too far, I will vote for a third party in November if it's Cruz or Trump vs Clinton and I would seriously consider voting for Kasich if he is the Republican nominee vs Clinton. And I am a hardcore Sanders supporter. I am just done with Hillary. She is a nasty person behind closed doors and a hypocrite politically. In 2008 she criticizes Obama for being too liberal on guns, now Bernie's too conservative (LMAO) for holding those positions. In 2008, she demands Obama debate but now in 2016 she says Bernie should 'change his tone' if he wants a debate. In 2008, she calls Obama unqualified and now she does it again ("I can't say that he is qualified") to Bernie and gets whiny when he fights back. I'm so over it. If she's president great I'll live with it but she is NOT getting my help. My vote would be better spent in TN going to a 3rd party if Hillary is the Democrat nominee. And to think just last week I was telling myself, "Sure, I'll bite the bullet and vote for her, because she's better than the GOP I guess." Not anymore. I cannot understand why people want to vote for this lady, everything about her is fake. She looks nice in public (half the time -- see her recent screaming at voters videos for a counterpoint to that) and behind closed doors curses out her Secret Service staff, fires workers for being in her way, whatever it is she's capable of doing something bad. Her email scandal? She keeps blaming the GOP for making a big deal of it, well guess what they didn't make her do something bad and have the server in the first place. And those hundreds of millions of dollars of military contracts during her time as Sec of State to countries like Libya who donated to the Clinton Foundation? Laughing out loud at the absurdity of this all.
04-07-2016 12:44 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

CardFan1 Offline
Red Thunderbird

I Root For: Louisville ACC
RE: It's over!
(04-07-2016 12:44 PM)Ole Blue Wrote:  I am never voting for Hillary, ever. She has gone too far, I will vote for a third party in November if it's Cruz or Trump vs Clinton and I would seriously consider voting for Kasich if he is the Republican nominee vs Clinton. And I am a hardcore Sanders supporter. I am just done with Hillary. She is a nasty person behind closed doors and a hypocrite politically. In 2008 she criticizes Obama for being too liberal on guns, now Bernie's too conservative (LMAO) for holding those positions. In 2008, she demands Obama debate but now in 2016 she says Bernie should 'change his tone' if he wants a debate. In 2008, she calls Obama unqualified and now she does it again ("I can't say that he is qualified") to Bernie and gets whiny when he fights back. I'm so over it. If she's president great I'll live with it but she is NOT getting my help. My vote would be better spent in TN going to a 3rd party if Hillary is the Democrat nominee. And to think just last week I was telling myself, "Sure, I'll bite the bullet and vote for her, because she's better than the GOP I guess." Not anymore. I cannot understand why people want to vote for this lady, everything about her is fake. She looks nice in public (half the time -- see her recent screaming at voters videos for a counterpoint to that) and behind closed doors curses out her Secret Service staff, fires workers for being in her way, whatever it is she's capable of doing something bad. Her email scandal? She keeps blaming the GOP for making a big deal of it, well guess what they didn't make her do something bad and have the server in the first place. And those hundreds of millions of dollars of military contracts during her time as Sec of State to countries like Libya who donated to the Clinton Foundation? Laughing out loud at the absurdity of this all.

Join the ever growing Alliance of Hillary Haters. We've been seeing this for almost 2 decades now. She has Horns and Fangs and doesn't care Whom she runs over to get Her way. That list is long and deadly.
04-07-2016 12:50 PM
dbacard Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Louisville
Bernie or Bust. Looking like Bust if Bernie loses big in NY. Billary will win NY but by how much will make a difference. If its close then Bernie might be able to overtake her but thats a major uphill climb.
04-07-2016 12:50 PM
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
Epic Applause
04-07-2016 12:51 PM
Ole Blue Offline
Hall of Famer

(04-07-2016 12:50 PM)CardFan1 Wrote:  
(04-07-2016 12:44 PM)Ole Blue Wrote:  I am never voting for Hillary, ever. She has gone too far, I will vote for a third party in November if it's Cruz or Trump vs Clinton and I would seriously consider voting for Kasich if he is the Republican nominee vs Clinton. And I am a hardcore Sanders supporter. I am just done with Hillary. She is a nasty person behind closed doors and a hypocrite politically. In 2008 she criticizes Obama for being too liberal on guns, now Bernie's too conservative (LMAO) for holding those positions. In 2008, she demands Obama debate but now in 2016 she says Bernie should 'change his tone' if he wants a debate. In 2008, she calls Obama unqualified and now she does it again ("I can't say that he is qualified") to Bernie and gets whiny when he fights back. I'm so over it. If she's president great I'll live with it but she is NOT getting my help. My vote would be better spent in TN going to a 3rd party if Hillary is the Democrat nominee. And to think just last week I was telling myself, "Sure, I'll bite the bullet and vote for her, because she's better than the GOP I guess." Not anymore. I cannot understand why people want to vote for this lady, everything about her is fake. She looks nice in public (half the time -- see her recent screaming at voters videos for a counterpoint to that) and behind closed doors curses out her Secret Service staff, fires workers for being in her way, whatever it is she's capable of doing something bad. Her email scandal? She keeps blaming the GOP for making a big deal of it, well guess what they didn't make her do something bad and have the server in the first place. And those hundreds of millions of dollars of military contracts during her time as Sec of State to countries like Libya who donated to the Clinton Foundation? Laughing out loud at the absurdity of this all.

Join the ever growing Alliance of Hillary Haters. We've been seeing this for almost 2 decades now. She has Horns and Fangs and doesn't care Whom she runs over to get Her way. That list is long and deadly.

Gladly. I was somewhat of an Obama supporter back in 2008 and 2012 and Hillary rubbed me the wrong way back then... it's only gotten worse as I've gotten more experience seeing her true colors. That just proves what polls have indicated all along... the more people get to know her the more they dislike her. Unsurprisingly so...
(This post was last modified: 04-07-2016 01:00 PM by Ole Blue.)
04-07-2016 12:58 PM
Ole Blue Offline
Hall of Famer

(04-07-2016 12:50 PM)dbacard Wrote:  Bernie or Bust. Looking like Bust if Bernie loses big in NY. Billary will win NY but by how much will make a difference. If its close then Bernie might be able to overtake her but thats a major uphill climb.

I just hope and pray that Bernie can shock folks again in New York though I'm sure the minority vote will give Clinton that win she wants. I would say it's unbelievable how many party elites love Clinton but then again I remember just how corrupt the whole system is.
04-07-2016 01:00 PM
Advertisement

ark30inf Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Arkansas State
Libertarian. Why not.
04-07-2016 01:05 PM
firmbizzle Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UF, UCF
Hillary believes what you believe. Always.
04-07-2016 01:17 PM
Ole Blue Offline
Hall of Famer

(04-07-2016 01:05 PM)ark30inf Wrote:  Libertarian. Why not.

Maybe. I think the Green Party would be closer to my positions personally, but I do like Gary Johnson quite a lot.
04-07-2016 01:24 PM
UofMstateU Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis
(04-07-2016 01:00 PM)Ole Blue Wrote:  
(04-07-2016 12:50 PM)dbacard Wrote:  Bernie or Bust. Looking like Bust if Bernie loses big in NY. Billary will win NY but by how much will make a difference. If its close then Bernie might be able to overtake her but thats a major uphill climb.

I just hope and pray that Bernie can shock folks again in New York though I'm sure the minority vote will give Clinton that win she wants. I would say it's unbelievable how many party elites love Clinton but then again I remember just how corrupt the whole system is.

The FBI will also have a say in all of this.
04-07-2016 01:30 PM
DogPoundNorth Offline
Coach Carey Loves His Wife

I Root For: NIU
I can't remember an election full of people that are all so terrible for this country...every one of them left is just awful.
04-07-2016 01:31 PM
Advertisement

ark30inf Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Arkansas State
(04-07-2016 01:24 PM)Ole Blue Wrote:  
(04-07-2016 01:05 PM)ark30inf Wrote:  Libertarian. Why not.

Maybe. I think the Green Party would be closer to my positions personally, but I do like Gary Johnson quite a lot.
Green is fine too for these purposes.
04-07-2016 01:40 PM
boroeagle2 Offline
1st String

I Root For: GA SOUTHERN
(04-07-2016 01:31 PM)DogPoundNorth Wrote:  I can't remember an election full of people that are all so terrible for this country...every one of them left is just awful.

It's the classic choice between a turdburger and a **** sandwich, no matter WHO the nominees end up being.
04-07-2016 01:41 PM
Pyrizzo Offline
Eyes in the Sky

I Root For: nothing

Tom will be on here shortly to invalidate every one of your points. And fit will follow by calling you a racist. The bread & butter of Hill's base.
04-07-2016 01:49 PM
Ole Blue Offline
Hall of Famer

(04-07-2016 01:49 PM)Pyrizzo Wrote:  

Tom will be on here shortly to invalidate every one of your points. And fit will follow by calling you a racist. The bread & butter of Hill's base.

LMAO. Can't wait. 03-lmfao 04-cheers
04-07-2016 01:55 PM
UTSAMarineVet09 Offline
Corporal of the Board.

I Root For: UTSA
(04-07-2016 01:49 PM)Pyrizzo Wrote:  

The icing on the cake would be Greenwave coming here and claiming that OleBlue is sexist because he is putting down a woman and his white privilege is the cause of this 03-lmfao
04-07-2016 02:15 PM
Advertisement

zyxwvutsru Offline
Cubicle Warrior

I Root For: UTEP
F%ck em all and feed em fish
04-07-2016 02:29 PM
firmbizzle Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UF, UCF
Just like these cons b****ed about Romney but still voted for him, you'll do the same.
04-07-2016 02:33 PM
JMUDunk Offline
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom

Well, while this is rather refreshing to read from a "righties" viewpoint, if you're anywhere south of 65 or so YO's, you're simply joining the crowd.

Other than her plumbing, I honestly can't find a single redeeming quality about this person that makes her an "attractive" (I use that VERY loosely) candidate for anyone.

But, welcome in, the waters warm.
04-07-2016 02:41 PM
Ole Blue Offline
Hall of Famer

(04-07-2016 02:41 PM)JMUDunk Wrote:  

Well, while this is rather refreshing to read from a "righties" viewpoint, if you're anywhere south of 65 or so YO's, you're simply joining the crowd.

Other than her plumbing, I honestly can't find a single redeeming quality about this person that makes her an "attractive" (I use that VERY loosely) candidate for anyone.

But, welcome in, the waters warm.

At least from a DEM perspective she used to be tolerable and a "if it comes down to it, just suck it up" candidate. No longer.
04-07-2016 04:29 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.