Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stinkfist, you are one of the more colorful characters to wander into this place.
Machiavelli Offline
Back to Reality. Oh there goes Gravity

I Root For: BGSU
Stinkfist, you are one of the more colorful characters to wander into this place.
Tonight after reading a couple of your posts it hit me. I've been around for over a decade and I even forget how I even stumbled into this place. Put it this way. Urban Meyer was coaching at BGSU and I was looking for MAC forums. Stumbled in here and haven't left. A lot of people have come and gone. You are one of the more unique voices that has posted in here throughout that time. I saw your rep points and you obviously are quick to make friends. Kudos and a public "bravo" . You are truly exceptional. I've really have come to appreciate your posting style.
(This post was last modified: 04-06-2016 09:37 PM by Machiavelli.)
04-06-2016 09:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
RE: Stinkfist, ou are one of the more colorful characters to wander into this place.
thanks man....I do truly care and try to point out the obvious....

I am no different than any of you guys....some of yaz are smarter...but what is smart?

this has become my yin and yang....my tug-o-war in jekyll/hyde

it's become my journal/diary/what I will eventually hope to draw from in my one and only in support of....

there is always meaning in my writing....it's become my last chapter....and I know my body....

you're a good dude....thank you!
(This post was last modified: 04-06-2016 09:43 PM by stinkfist.)
04-06-2016 09:41 PM
Pyrizzo Offline
Eyes in the Sky

I Root For: nothing
RE: Stinkfist, you are one of the more colorful characters to wander into this place.
I've told him before, it's better to read his posts as William Shatner. You'll never go back.
04-06-2016 09:42 PM
stinkfist Offline

RE: Stinkfist, you are one of the more colorful characters to wander into this place.
(04-06-2016 09:42 PM)Pyrizzo Wrote:  I've told him before, it's better to read his posts as William Shatner. You'll never go back.

it's an election year and I reviewed Twain during my offseason.....he and billy bob are my faves 03-wink

you easily get the sarcasm.....two just for ewe/\ :0 03-wink

04-06-2016 11:08 PM
JMUDunk Offline
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom
Get a room...

03-lmfao03-puke04-cheers
(This post was last modified: 04-07-2016 12:41 AM by JMUDunk.)
04-07-2016 12:40 AM
tigertom Offline
"Illegitimus Non Tatum Carborundum"

I Root For: Memphis Tigers

Donators
(04-06-2016 09:31 PM)Machiavelli Wrote:  Tonight after reading a couple of your posts it hit me. I've been around for over a decade and I even forget how I even stumbled into this place. Put it this way. Urban Meyer was coaching at BGSU and I was looking for MAC forums. Stumbled in here and haven't left. A lot of people have come and gone. You are one of the more unique voices that has posted in here throughout that time. I saw your rep points and you obviously are quick to make friends. Kudos and a public "bravo" . You are truly exceptional. I've really have come to appreciate your posting style.

I like him as well. But I really wish REBEL was still around. 04-rock
04-07-2016 10:25 AM
Advertisement

QuestionSocratic Offline
Banned

I Root For: Buffalo
I've enjoyed reading stinky's posts. But then, I enjoyed reading James Joyce's "Ulysses."
04-07-2016 10:31 AM
HarmonOliphantOberlanderDevine Offline
The Black Knight of The Deplorables

I Root For: Army, SFU
(04-07-2016 10:31 AM)QuestionSocratic Wrote:  I've enjoyed reading stinky's posts. But then, I enjoyed reading James Joyce's "Ulysses."

The Faerie Queene is superior.
04-07-2016 02:42 PM
EverRespect Offline
Free Kaplony

I Root For: ODU
I don't often agree with him, but he certainly provides a unique perspective.

04-cheers
04-07-2016 02:47 PM
NIU007 Offline
Legend

I Root For: NIU, MAC
(04-07-2016 10:25 AM)tigertom Wrote:  
(04-06-2016 09:31 PM)Machiavelli Wrote:  Tonight after reading a couple of your posts it hit me. I've been around for over a decade and I even forget how I even stumbled into this place. Put it this way. Urban Meyer was coaching at BGSU and I was looking for MAC forums. Stumbled in here and haven't left. A lot of people have come and gone. You are one of the more unique voices that has posted in here throughout that time. I saw your rep points and you obviously are quick to make friends. Kudos and a public "bravo" . You are truly exceptional. I've really have come to appreciate your posting style.

I like him as well. But I really wish REBEL was still around. 04-rock

If he was still here, I probably wouldn't be.
04-07-2016 02:52 PM
miko33 Offline
Defender of Honesty and Integrity

I Root For: Alma Mater
Stink definitely has a neat style about him regarding his posts in the Spin Room. IRL, he may dress like a major nerd so I reserve judgement on the other parts... :)
04-07-2016 03:04 PM
Advertisement

stinkfist Offline

kudos, 04-cheers, and 04-bow to all!

btw, I now go sleeveless 03-wink
04-08-2016 06:04 AM
stinkfist Offline

gotta do this....just gotta....I'm invoicing and on a roll now....and shat kissed the original kitty kat on screen 03-wink

(This post was last modified: 04-08-2016 06:50 AM by stinkfist.)
04-08-2016 06:49 AM
gsu95 Offline
Fifth Estate

I Root For: USC, GS
Stink is the man.

04-08-2016 08:19 AM
stinkfist Offline

(04-08-2016 08:19 AM)gsu95 Wrote:  Stink is the man.

gotta go make bank....but that one's my fave....well done! in the IQ
04-08-2016 08:23 AM
Crebman Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
Stink is a pretty common sense guy. I will say it took me awhile to figure out "his version" of the English language. Now I mostly have it down - wish learning Spanish were as easy....
04-08-2016 09:08 AM
Advertisement

Fo Shizzle Offline
Pragmatic Classical Liberal

I Root For: ECU PIRATES

Balance of Power Contest
I like Stink...I just don't know WTF he is talking about 1/2 the time.07-coffee3
04-08-2016 11:53 AM
ODUgradstudent Offline
1st String

I Root For: ODU
with stink you have to take the sunshine with your tea cuz thats what an emoji is...

I always say that tuesdays aren't really super, that's a space for some other keychain...

after all, what's really in bolognese?
04-08-2016 12:14 PM
HeartOfDixie Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Alabama
He really is.

We've been friends since I called him the white Rack'em Willie.
04-08-2016 12:17 PM
NIU007 Offline
Legend

I Root For: NIU, MAC
(04-08-2016 11:53 AM)Fo Shizzle Wrote:  I like Stink...I just don't know WTF he is talking about 1/2 the time.07-coffee3

You're doing better than me then.
04-08-2016 03:55 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.