Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Trees for terror: Palestinian charity holds planting ceremony to honor 'martyrs'
UTSAMarineVet09 Offline
Corporal of the Board.

I Root For: UTSA
Trees for terror: Palestinian charity holds planting ceremony to honor 'martyrs'
Quote:A UN-funded Palestinian charity planted more than 200 olive trees in the West Bank over the weekend, each to honor a terrorist who killed or attacked Israeli citizens in the ongoing “knife intifada.”

The Union of Agricultural Work Committees planted the trees to honor men and women who have died while committing numerous stabbings, shootings and vehicular attacks that have killed 34 and wounded more than 400 Israelis since they began in September. The event marked the 40th anniversary of “Land Day,” a Palestinian holiday marking protests of Israel’s decision to take land in Galilee for settlements.

“Through this event, we want to convey the message that we will hold on to the land, and that we will not forget the martyrs who sacrificed [their lives],” said a spokesman for the committee, Aghsan Barghouti, according to a translation provided by Palestinian Media Watch.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/04/05/...cmp=hpbt4#
04-05-2016 10:55 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

CardFan1 Offline
Red Thunderbird

I Root For: Louisville ACC
RE: Trees for terror: Palestinian charity holds planting ceremony to honor 'martyrs'
When those trees are the full 40' height, Young Palestinain fighters will probably use Them as Sniper outposts from the West bank.
04-05-2016 12:21 PM
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
RE: Trees for terror: Palestinian charity holds planting ceremony to honor 'martyrs'
One of our kids had a reading exercise last year with short writings from Israeli and Palestinian children. The Palestinian children were almost all filled with hatred and wanted to kill all the Israelis. They have taught hate. It was also obvious how difficult the terrorists and the Israeli response makes life for the average Palestinian.
04-05-2016 12:49 PM
GrayBeard Offline
Whiny Troll

I Root For: My Kids & ECU

Crappies
Again, Islam celebrates those that die while attempting to kill citizens, including women and children, that do not subscribe to their religion, doctrine, etc.
04-05-2016 03:05 PM
wmubroncopilot Offline
Heisman

I Root For: WMU
(04-05-2016 12:49 PM)bullet Wrote:  One of our kids had a reading exercise last year with short writings from Israeli and Palestinian children. The Palestinian children were almost all filled with hatred and wanted to kill all the Israelis. They have taught hate. It was also obvious how difficult the terrorists and the Israeli response makes life for the average Palestinian.

I wonder why Palestinian kids might hate Israel.
04-05-2016 03:26 PM
GrayBeard Offline
Whiny Troll

I Root For: My Kids & ECU

Crappies
(04-05-2016 03:26 PM)wmubroncopilot Wrote:  
(04-05-2016 12:49 PM)bullet Wrote:  One of our kids had a reading exercise last year with short writings from Israeli and Palestinian children. The Palestinian children were almost all filled with hatred and wanted to kill all the Israelis. They have taught hate. It was also obvious how difficult the terrorists and the Israeli response makes life for the average Palestinian.

Taught to hate.
04-05-2016 03:27 PM
Advertisement

CardFan1 Offline
Red Thunderbird

I Root For: Louisville ACC

Stupid Parents !
04-06-2016 06:46 AM
Motown Bronco Offline
Hall of Famer

This will go on for more generations, if not centuries. Most regions have alternate periods of peace and conflict. But the Mideast is the only area in perpetual conflict.

This is a must-see documentary for anyone interested in this subject:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0282864/

It's 15 years old, so already a bit dated in a region that constantly shifting around. Also maybe a bit too optimistic. But still a moving documentary.
04-06-2016 07:35 AM
UTSAMarineVet09 Offline
Corporal of the Board.

(04-06-2016 06:46 AM)CardFan1 Wrote:  

Stupid Parents !

there you have it!
04-06-2016 10:19 AM
UTSAMarineVet09 Offline
Corporal of the Board.

are you trying to justify the kid's hate?
04-06-2016 10:20 AM
wmubroncopilot Offline
Heisman

(04-06-2016 10:20 AM)UTSAMarineVet09 Wrote:  

Call it what you want. The fact is that when forces are routinely bombing and killing (and many kids have lost family) it isn't surprising, regardless of the justification behind the killing. That's not defending, it's just reality.
04-06-2016 10:46 AM
Advertisement

UTSAMarineVet09 Offline
Corporal of the Board.

(04-06-2016 10:46 AM)wmubroncopilot Wrote:  

Call it what you want. The fact is that when forces are routinely bombing and killing (and many kids have lost family) it isn't surprising, regardless of the justification behind the killing. That's not defending, it's just reality.

then how come Jewish kids arent hating the Palestines?
04-06-2016 10:47 AM
wmubroncopilot Offline
Heisman

(04-06-2016 10:47 AM)UTSAMarineVet09 Wrote:  

I'm sure some do. Did you not see where Israelis set up picnics to watch Gaza get bombed in 2014? Sure that trickles down to the kids sometimes.

They're also typically not in fear for their lives nearly as regularly. You and others are basically claiming if you had kids in that situation you'd be able to look at it totally rationally and tell them that the people bombing you are doing it for the right reasons. Get ******* real.
04-06-2016 10:55 AM
UTSAMarineVet09 Offline
Corporal of the Board.

(04-06-2016 10:55 AM)wmubroncopilot Wrote:  
(04-05-2016 03:26 PM)wmubroncopilot Wrote:  I wonder why Palestinian kids might hate Israel.

I'm sure some do. Did you not see where Israelis set up picnics to watch Gaza get bombed in 2014? Sure that trickles down to the kids sometimes.

They're also typically not in fear for their lives nearly as regularly. You and others are basically claiming if you had kids in that situation you'd be able to look at it totally rationally and tell them that the people bombing you are doing it for the right reasons. Get ******* real.

so what you are saying is that the Jewish people cannot protect themselves? Got it! 03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao
04-06-2016 11:05 AM
HeartOfDixie Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Alabama
That's pretty ballsy.
04-06-2016 11:07 AM
wmubroncopilot Offline
Heisman

(04-06-2016 11:05 AM)UTSAMarineVet09 Wrote:  
(04-06-2016 10:20 AM)UTSAMarineVet09 Wrote:  are you trying to justify the kid's hate?

so what you are saying is that the Jewish people cannot protect themselves? Got it! 03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao

Did you just short out? That's the most worthless talking point you could have possibly spewed.
04-06-2016 11:12 AM
Advertisement

UTSAMarineVet09 Offline
Corporal of the Board.

(04-06-2016 11:12 AM)wmubroncopilot Wrote:  
(04-06-2016 10:46 AM)wmubroncopilot Wrote:  Call it what you want. The fact is that when forces are routinely bombing and killing (and many kids have lost family) it isn't surprising, regardless of the justification behind the killing. That's not defending, it's just reality.

Did you just short out? That's the most worthless talking point you could have possibly spewed.

then why do you think the Jews keep bombing the Palestines? Once you understand that, everything will make sense. Its ok, you are a liberal... common sense is not your forte.
04-06-2016 11:14 AM
wmubroncopilot Offline
Heisman

(04-06-2016 11:14 AM)UTSAMarineVet09 Wrote:  
(04-06-2016 10:47 AM)UTSAMarineVet09 Wrote:  then how come Jewish kids arent hating the Palestines?

then why do you think the Jews keep bombing the Palestines? Once you understand that, everything will make sense. Its ok, you are a liberal... common sense is not your forte.

That's not even the discussion we were having. You're one step away from calling me anti-Semitic for daring to question anything Israel does.

Oh, and not everyone that disagrees with you is a liberal. Your ability to have an adult discussion is lacking.
04-06-2016 11:17 AM
UTSAMarineVet09 Offline
Corporal of the Board.

(04-06-2016 11:17 AM)wmubroncopilot Wrote:  
(04-06-2016 10:55 AM)wmubroncopilot Wrote:  I'm sure some do. Did you not see where Israelis set up picnics to watch Gaza get bombed in 2014? Sure that trickles down to the kids sometimes.

That's not even the discussion we were having. You're one step away from calling me anti-Semitic for daring to question anything Israel does.

Oh, and not everyone that disagrees with you is a liberal. Your ability to have an adult discussion is lacking.

Funny how you would question anything that Israel does but not what the Palestinians do... that should tell me everything that I need to know about you. You just arent grasping the situation.

Sometimes I refuse to have adult conversations with kids, but next time, I'll break it Barney style for you. 07-coffee3
04-06-2016 11:26 AM
wmubroncopilot Offline
Heisman

(04-06-2016 11:26 AM)UTSAMarineVet09 Wrote:  
(04-06-2016 11:17 AM)wmubroncopilot Wrote:  
(04-06-2016 11:05 AM)UTSAMarineVet09 Wrote:  so what you are saying is that the Jewish people cannot protect themselves? Got it! 03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao

Funny how you would question anything that Israel does but not what the Palestinians do... that should tell me everything that I need to know about you. You just arent grasping the situation.

Sometimes I refuse to have adult conversations with kids, but next time, I'll break it Barney style for you. 07-coffee3

LOL. The Palestinian "leadership" is the opposite of what they need and has blood on their hands every time a missle is launched out of Gaza. They know what's coming. That doesn't justify the response but your assumption that I support them or something is whats really childish.

Now I seriously doubt Netanyahu's motivation to change things even if there is extended peace, but hopefully his successor will take some real steps. Two states is the only way. You can't keep Palestinians in their current situation and expect things to just be hunky dory.
04-06-2016 11:35 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.