Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Sane GOP Congressman explains Bernie and Hillary seek to control your inner thoughts
Max Power Offline
Not Rod Carey

I Root For: NIU, Bradley
Sane GOP Congressman explains Bernie and Hillary seek to control your inner thoughts
He's right, you know.. This is why we put the fluoride in your water and fillings in your teeth.

Quote:Still, Young is seeking to rally Republicans around whoever is the nominee, calling this “the most crucial election” for Alaska and the nation. Why? Because Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton will seek to have the government “control everything you do.”

Everything? Yes, everything. Young goes on to earnestly explain that Sanders or Clinton would mandate “when to get up, what to eat, what you are thinking, what school you are going to go to and what you are going to believe.”
03-31-2016 04:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Paul M Offline
American-American

I Root For: OU
RE: Sane GOP Congressman explains Bernie and Hillary seek to control your inner thoughts
Hyperbole.

But not much.
03-31-2016 06:38 PM
Smaug Offline
Happnin' Dude

I Root For: Dragons

BlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk Award
RE: Sane GOP Congressman explains Bernie and Hillary seek to control your inner thoughts
As opposed to Joe "They gonna put y'all in CHAINS!" Biden?
(This post was last modified: 03-31-2016 07:03 PM by Smaug.)
03-31-2016 06:52 PM
Owl 69/70/75 Offline
Just an old rugby coach

I Root For: RiceBathChelsea

DonatorsNew Orleans Bowl
I doubt that either Bernie or Hillary would be able to get enough enacted to accomplish that. But I have little doubt that is at least Bernie's goal, and maybe Hillary's too.
03-31-2016 06:56 PM
Advertisement

wmubroncopilot Offline
Heisman

I Root For: WMU
Don Young is a senile joke. His constant re-election is a black mark for a state thats supposed to be independent and free-thinking.
04-01-2016 02:08 AM
stinkfist Online
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
ol' boy knows where the real oil reservoirs are....
04-01-2016 07:19 AM
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
(03-31-2016 06:52 PM)Smaug Wrote:  As opposed to Joe "They gonna put y'all in CHAINS!" Biden?

03-lmfao
04-01-2016 08:01 AM
Advertisement

QuestionSocratic Offline
Banned

I Root For: Buffalo
(03-31-2016 04:53 PM)Max Power Wrote:  
Quote:Everything? Yes, everything. Young goes on to earnestly explain that Sanders or Clinton would mandate “when to get up, what to eat, what you are thinking, what school you are going to go to and what you are going to believe.”

Sort of what the colleges do today to the students.
04-01-2016 09:41 AM
QuestionSocratic Offline
Banned

I Root For: Buffalo
(03-31-2016 04:53 PM)Max Power Wrote:  This is why we put the fluoride in your water and fillings in your teeth.

Now I understand why the citizens of Portland (OR) have consistently voted to prohibit fluoridation of their water.
(This post was last modified: 04-01-2016 09:46 AM by QuestionSocratic.)
04-01-2016 09:44 AM
stinkfist Online

(04-01-2016 09:44 AM)QuestionSocratic Wrote:  
(03-31-2016 04:53 PM)Max Power Wrote:  This is why we put the fluoride in your water and fillings in your teeth.

Now I understand why the citizens of Portland (OR) have consistently voted to prohibit fluoridation of their water.

ol' pdx doesn't allow one to pump your own petro either....however, lap dances at lunch time are readily available (ref the blue dolphin).....I know these thingys.....
(This post was last modified: 04-01-2016 09:33 PM by stinkfist.)
04-01-2016 09:32 PM
Advertisement

Max Power Offline
Not Rod Carey

I Root For: NIU, Bradley
Love PDX, makes me feel like a conservative! I was at a street festival last August and there were dildos hanging from the telephone wires. People barely noticed. Try the Salt n Straw, Voodoo and Blue Star donuts, and of course Powell's Books! Plenty of good Mac n cheese places too!
(This post was last modified: 04-02-2016 12:01 PM by Max Power.)
04-02-2016 11:54 AM
stinkfist Online

(04-02-2016 11:54 AM)Max Power Wrote:  Love PDX, makes me feel like a conservative! I was at a street festival last August and there were dildos hanging from the telephone wires. People barely noticed. Try the Salt n Straw, Voodoo and Blue Star donuts, and of course Powell's Books! Plenty of good Mac n cheese places too!

my last 'boss' (from Missoula) is a PE....he hates that place with my passion....

but his money is now in PDX....

when I first visited, my initial statement was, "this is the whitest place I've ever seen....you're fk'd"

it's why the 'sip and the rest of the south have figured out how to get along....

you'll understand that one day.....
04-02-2016 12:28 PM
HarmonOliphantOberlanderDevine Offline
The Black Knight of The Deplorables

I Root For: Army, SFU
(04-02-2016 11:54 AM)Max Power Wrote:  Love PDX, makes me feel like a conservative! I was at a street festival last August and there were dildos hanging from the telephone wires. People barely noticed. Try the Salt n Straw, Voodoo and Blue Star donuts, and of course Powell's Books! Plenty of good Mac n cheese places too!

Nothing says progress like dildos in public.
04-03-2016 10:04 AM
dcCid Offline
All American

I Root For: ACC, Big East
That is ridiculous. Everyone knows that Obamacare has already done this.
04-03-2016 01:01 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.