Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Well, pigs are flying.....
usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Beer
Well, pigs are flying.....
Jake Tapper of CNN Ripped Obama For Criticizing Reporters For Failing To Hold Presidential Candidates Accountable. He really lit into Barry's hypocrisy. I am in shock...

Quote:CNN’s Jake Tapper had sharp words Tuesday for President Obama after the latter’s lecture of the media the previous night, calling Obama a hypocrite because of his poor record on transparency since taking office.

Obama demanded at a media awards dinner that the Fourth Estate hold presidential candidates more accountable. He scolded the press for enabling a candidate like Donald Trump and suggested it had a greater responsibility than to hand someone a microphone.

“President Obama made many salient points,” Tapper said. “His message was a good one, but was President Obama the right messenger?”

After briefly recapping Obama’s address, Tapper said that for many journalists, “the messenger was a curious one.”

“Many believe that Obama’s call for us to probe and dig deeper and find out more has been made far more difficult by his administration than any in recent decades. A far cry from the assurances he offered when he first took office,” Tapper said.

http://freebeacon.com/politics/tapper-bl...ress-jobs/
03-29-2016 09:08 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
RE: Well, pigs are flying.....
they're all following the lead of Trump at this point....

it's not unexpected in my mind.....

you're late in this game pal.....
03-29-2016 09:14 PM
ericsrevenge76 Away
Jesus is coming soon

I Root For: The Kingdom
Tapper is one of the few true journalists left in this country.

He's gone after the WH on several absurd attacks on the media. He pushed back hard back in 2010 or so when the WH was openly trying to shut out and rally support against Fox news. And Tapper doesn't even work for Fox.

He saw the danger of that. Whether you like fox news or not, this is not the Soviet Union.
(This post was last modified: 03-29-2016 09:33 PM by ericsrevenge76.)
03-29-2016 09:28 PM
Advertisement

stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(03-29-2016 09:28 PM)ericsrevenge76 Wrote:  Tapper is one of the few true journalists left in this country.

He's gone after the WH on several absurd attacks on the media. He pushed back hard back in 2010 or so when the WH was openly trying to shut out and rally support against Fox news. And Tapper doesn't not even work for Fox.

He saw the danger of that. Whether you like fox news or not, this is not the Soviet Union.

we're gaining on it....

and most of yaz see it happening.....

it really always was that way.....

al gore opened up the whore floor....
03-29-2016 09:31 PM
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
(03-29-2016 09:28 PM)ericsrevenge76 Wrote:  Tapper is one of the few true journalists left in this country.

He's gone after the WH on several absurd attacks on the media. He pushed back hard back in 2010 or so when the WH was openly trying to shut out and rally support against Fox news. And Tapper doesn't even work for Fox.

CNN has typically not been partisan. They don't apologize for the Democrats even though they are liberal. Now ABC, NBC and CBS are owned lock, stock and barrel by the DNC. How could anybody with any integrity have Stephanopolous interview the person questioning the Clinton Foundation? NBC is barely better than their progressive echo chamber at MSNBC.
03-29-2016 10:01 PM
Advertisement

gsu95 Offline
Fifth Estate

I Root For: USC, GS
(03-29-2016 10:01 PM)bullet Wrote:  

CNN has typically not been partisan. They don't apologize for the Democrats even though they are liberal. Now ABC, NBC and CBS are owned lock, stock and barrel by the DNC. How could anybody with any integrity have Stephanopolous interview the person questioning the Clinton Foundation? NBC is barely better than their progressive echo chamber at MSNBC.

I tend to think CBS is one of the more objective news organizations around, though given big media's reporting on Sanders I'm not as sure on that as I once was.

Far as I can tell, MSNBC was created in response to Fox. Fox set the standard for biased political commentary masquerading as objective responding, and anyone who considers it either fair or balanced is sadly misinformed.
03-30-2016 10:03 AM
QuestionSocratic Offline
Banned

I Root For: Buffalo
(03-30-2016 10:03 AM)gsu95 Wrote:  

I tend to think CBS is one of the more objective news organizations around, though given big media's reporting on Sanders I'm not as sure on that as I once was.

Far as I can tell, MSNBC was created in response to Fox. Fox set the standard for biased political commentary masquerading as objective responding, and anyone who considers it either fair or balanced is sadly misinformed.

This board truly benefits from your wisdom.
03-30-2016 10:07 AM
Advertisement

ericsrevenge76 Away
Jesus is coming soon

I Root For: The Kingdom
lol
03-30-2016 10:09 AM
CardFan1 Offline
Red Thunderbird

I Root For: Louisville ACC

Could it be because Fox News uses English Language !
03-30-2016 12:05 PM
Kaplony Offline
Palmetto State Deplorable

I Root For: Newberry

03-lmfao

Sharyl Attkisson says you are FOS.
03-30-2016 01:03 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.