Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Uh oh! Another family values Republican sex scandal!
Max Power Offline
Not Rod Carey

I Root For: NIU, Bradley
Uh oh! Another family values Republican sex scandal!
[Image: image.jpg?1458782685]

This tape was made by Alabama Gov. Robert Bentley's ex-wife of fifty years. And it's vomit inducing.

Partial tape transcript: “When I’m standing behind you, pull you in real close, put my hands on your breasts, put my hands under you….if we gonna do what we did the other day, we’re gonna have to start locking the door.”

He has called a press conference to apologize for the conversation. A reporter asks Bentley if this conversation had anything to do with his divorce from his wife of fifty years. Bentley says he has no comment on that lol.

03-24-2016 12:50 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
RE: Uh oh! Another family values Republican sex scandal!
wowie zowie.....

glad to know your d!ck is pure.....

who gives two shites????

why worry about stuff like this???

my bad.....line 1 rears it's ugly head once again......
03-24-2016 01:02 AM
JMUDunk Offline
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom
Guess that stank off the cank has worn off?

Or does that not matter?

Team over Country. Sanity.
03-24-2016 01:14 AM
stinkfist Offline

(03-24-2016 01:14 AM)JMUDunk Wrote:  Guess that stank off the cank has worn off?

Or does that not matter?

Team over Country. Sanity.

#teamherpes
(This post was last modified: 03-24-2016 01:19 AM by stinkfist.)
03-24-2016 01:18 AM
Max Power Offline
Not Rod Carey

I Root For: NIU, Bradley
I only worry about stuff like this when it happens to Bible beating, holier than thou Republicans who try to tell the rest of us how to live our lives (which is to say, most of them). It's called hypocrisy.
03-24-2016 06:30 AM
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
(03-24-2016 06:30 AM)Max Power Wrote:  I only worry about stuff like this when it happens to Bible beating, holier than thou Republicans who try to tell the rest of us how to live our lives (which is to say, most of them). It's called hypocrisy.

That comes from the left much more than right.
03-24-2016 06:57 AM
Advertisement

blunderbuss Offline
Banned

I Root For: ECU & the CSA
Wait a second... are you saying that Republicans are liars too?!!!??!! I'm shocked!
(This post was last modified: 03-24-2016 07:16 AM by blunderbuss.)
03-24-2016 07:14 AM
Paul M Offline
American-American

I Root For: OU
(03-24-2016 06:30 AM)Max Power Wrote:  I only worry about stuff like this when it happens to Bible beating, holier than thou Republicans who try to tell the rest of us how to live our lives (which is to say, most of them). It's called hypocrisy.

One party tries to tell you not to stray in your marriage, the other tries to tell you to murder your own babies. Guess that makes Republicans just awful horrible people. 01-wingedeagle
03-24-2016 07:42 AM
58-56 Offline
Blazer Revolutionary

I Root For: Fire Ray Watts

BlazerTalk Award
(03-24-2016 01:02 AM)stinkfist Wrote:  who gives two shites????

Because this is the drooling idiot overseeing my children's education and the expenditure of my tax dollars, in a backward state desperately in need of, well, everything and reeling under the domination of a loathsome Boss Hawg figure (who apparently is the half-mill-a-year paymaster for Bentley's girlfriend and holds complete ownership of Bentley)? He was Bear Bryant's dermatologist which led to his initial election (yes, really).

He campaigned on the standard "no new taxes" pledge; announced his tax increases shortly after re-election. While I'm not a no-tax crusader, the guy didn't even have the decency pretend he wasn't lying.

He lost his beach house in the divorce, so he's spending almost 2 mill of the state's BP oil-spill settlement money to rebuild the state-owned beach mansion. This is ok, he says, "because it's not tax money."

Worst of all, he taunted UAB students over the closure of football. He says on the tapes that "this is hell." I hope so. I certainly hope so.
03-24-2016 07:43 AM
EverRespect Offline
Free Kaplony

I Root For: ODU
(03-24-2016 07:43 AM)58-56 Wrote:  

Because this is the drooling idiot overseeing my children's education and the expenditure of my tax dollars, in a backward state desperately in need of, well, everything and reeling under the domination of a loathsome Boss Hawg figure (who apparently is the half-mill-a-year paymaster for Bentley's girlfriend and holds complete ownership of Bentley)? He was Bear Bryant's dermatologist which led to his initial election (yes, really).

He campaigned on the standard "no new taxes" pledge; announced his tax increases shortly after re-election. While I'm not a no-tax crusader, the guy didn't even have the decency pretend he wasn't lying.

He lost his beach house in the divorce, so he's spending almost 2 mill of the state's BP oil-spill settlement money to rebuild the state-owned beach mansion. This is ok, he says, "because it's not tax money."

Worst of all, he taunted UAB students over the closure of football. He says on the tapes that "this is hell." I hope so. I certainly hope so.

That's fine and dandy and it sounds like you have some legit complaints, none of which have to do with the topic. I admit I know nothing about the guy (this is the first I've even heard of him), but Google and Wiki aren't showing me any evidence that he campaigned on or governed on the family values niche. I could be wrong sitting behind a desk in Virginia, but haven't seen the evidence. I would certainly agree in general that the deep south GOP is very corrupt. Same can be said of democrats where they have absolute and unmitigated power. It is human nature and exactly why monarchy doesn't work.
(This post was last modified: 03-24-2016 07:54 AM by EverRespect.)
03-24-2016 07:53 AM
HeartOfDixie Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Alabama
He hasn't been a bad govenor, nor has he ever really taken a holier than though stance.

I tend to like him when he does something but he tends not to do much.

He's also got the whole "I don't take a salary" thing going for him, or at least he did.

Oh, and he was a central figure in Alabama's new LLC law which is one of the finest in the country. I give him a lot of credit there.
(This post was last modified: 03-24-2016 08:18 AM by HeartOfDixie.)
03-24-2016 08:04 AM
Advertisement

CardFan1 Offline
Red Thunderbird

I Root For: Louisville ACC

Thats so 1980's thinking. No politician is pure, but Clinton forever changed sex and politics. No one cares anymore who zooms who. I'm sure Hillary and Bernie have a closet full of sex escapades Themselves.
03-24-2016 08:07 AM
blunderbuss Offline
Banned

I Root For: ECU & the CSA
(03-24-2016 07:43 AM)58-56 Wrote:  Because this is the drooling idiot overseeing my children's education and the expenditure of my tax dollars, in a backward state desperately in need of, well, everything and reeling under the domination of a loathsome Boss Hawg figure (who apparently is the half-mill-a-year paymaster for Bentley's girlfriend and holds complete ownership of Bentley)? He was Bear Bryant's dermatologist which led to his initial election (yes, really).

If Alabama is so terrible why don't you leave?
03-24-2016 08:13 AM
58-56 Offline
Blazer Revolutionary

BlazerTalk Award
(03-24-2016 07:53 AM)EverRespect Wrote:  

That's fine and dandy and it sounds like you have some legit complaints, none of which have to do with the topic. I admit I know nothing about the guy (this is the first I've even heard of him), but Google and Wiki aren't showing me any evidence that he campaigned on or governed on the family values niche. I could be wrong sitting behind a desk in Virginia, but haven't seen the evidence. I would certainly agree in general that the deep south GOP is very corrupt. Same can be said of democrats where they have absolute and unmitigated power. It is human nature and exactly why monarchy doesn't work.

He's trotted out the family values lines, but mostly by rote and not with a lot of enthusiasm. He did say, "If you're not a Christian, you're not my brother."

He's a Republican because that's where the power is in Alabama. Republicans here pretty much take the born-again vote for granted; they mumble the savethebabieskillthegays rhetoric but in general don't do much with some notable insane exceptions (chief justice of the state supreme court, pres of the public service commission stand out for lunacy).

Alabama politicians rarely follow an ideology; they rarely can spell ideology.

Anyway, here's photographic proof that his girlfriend is in league with Satan:

[Image: rebekah-caldwell-mason4.jpg?quality=65&a...;amp;w=780]
(This post was last modified: 03-24-2016 08:38 AM by 58-56.)
03-24-2016 08:36 AM
adcorbett Offline
This F'n Guy

I Root For: Louisville
(03-24-2016 12:50 AM)Max Power Wrote:  [Image: image.jpg?1458782685]

This tape was made by Alabama Gov. Robert Bentley's ex-wife of fifty years. And it's vomit inducing.

If the woman in this picture is his ex wife of 50 years, meaning she would be in her 70's, then bravo. She looks fantastic. He should do every dirt thing in the book he can with her.
(This post was last modified: 03-24-2016 12:22 PM by adcorbett.)
03-24-2016 08:42 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
stinkfist Offline

then you are not a true atheist and only worry....

you are only young, dumb, and full of........
03-24-2016 08:46 AM
Advertisement

stinkfist Offline

hence, why Trump.....he can't be bought.....

if one hasn't figured out that politicians are simply political faggots is beyond me....
03-24-2016 08:49 AM
stinkfist Offline

(03-24-2016 08:07 AM)CardFan1 Wrote:  

Thats so 1980's thinking. No politician is pure, but Clinton forever changed sex and politics. No one cares anymore who zooms who. I'm sure Hillary and Bernie have a closet full of sex escapades Themselves.

XACLY! boys and their tricky d!cks......
03-24-2016 08:51 AM
58-56 Offline
Blazer Revolutionary

BlazerTalk Award
(03-24-2016 08:42 AM)adcorbett Wrote:  
(03-24-2016 12:50 AM)Max Power Wrote:  [Image: image.jpg?1458782685]

If the woman in this picture is his ex wife of 50 years, meaning she would be in her 70's, then bravo. She looks fantastic. He should do every dirt thing in the book he can with her.

No, that's the girlfriend. Here's the wife (on the right; the Granny Clampett figure on the left is Bentley):

[Image: dianne.jpg?w=650]
03-24-2016 08:52 AM
BuffaloTN Offline
All American

I Root For: Memphis
Who is touching that old mans pecker?
03-24-2016 09:05 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.