Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Uh-oh....I hope your DBs
Bookmark and Share
dahbeed Offline
Heisman

I Root For: wku toppahs!!!
Uh-oh....I hope your DBs
Are working on some back pedaling drills and shuffle and break drills.

All you people thanking the good lord that Brandon Doughty is gone better get back down on your knees. Because I saw Tyler Ferguson and Michael White dropping BOMBS all day today.

Taywan Taylor. BACK. Nicholas Norris. BACK. I wouldn't blame you if you don't recognize those two. All you saw was the backs of their jerseys last year. But they're both back as is Nacarius Fant, Kylen Towner, and Devin Nixon from last year.

But remember these 2 studs. Quin Jernighan and Lucky Jackson. We were so loaded at WR last year that these two studs redshirted. Now that Dangerfield and Grant are graduated your defensive backfield will be getting a heaping mouthful of the 2 stallions.

And for the Marshall fans that 'never really wanted' Baker. A big THANK YOU. I figured he'd come in and redshirt with Ace Wales and Ferby back and a possible Leon Allen return. But he was getting hella work today and I think Brohm got a glazed look one time when he busted it. He accelerates from zero to interstellar quickly. Again to the Marshall fans that DIDN'T want him. I AM GLAD. We'll take your rejects if they can run like him.

I can't imagine a wide receiving corps even close to what we have in the entire conference. Hell, I'll let ya'll combine 2 of your receiving corps together and put these boys up. We're that good.
03-23-2016 07:52 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

goherd24herdfans Offline
All American

I Root For: marshall
RE: Uh-oh....I hope your DBs
Lol. Yeah buddy.
03-23-2016 07:55 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dahbeed Offline
Heisman

(03-23-2016 07:55 PM)goherd24herdfans Wrote:  Lol. Yeah buddy.

Lol back atcha. You guys were loling last year before bombs got dropped on your head. You won't be loling this time around. I'm just trying to give you guys fair warning to get some work in by your DBs. And I mean a lot of work.
03-23-2016 08:05 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Dorrej Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Marshall
Marshall fans won't deny that Baker is talented. I think most Marshall fans aren't upset that we lost him because of the reason he switched commitments.

Also, I hope WKU is good again this year. CUSA needs all the good teams it can get.
03-23-2016 08:35 PM
stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
hope we meet again next year.....
03-23-2016 08:42 PM
RonBurgundy Offline
Channel 4 News Team

I Root For: Louisiana Tech
All you Western Kentucky and Marshall fans keep thinking y'all are gonna have the best WR group next year. I think Tech's bunch is gonna give y'all a hell of a surprise.
03-23-2016 08:45 PM
Advertisement

MeanGreenFan123 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: North Texas
You guys all think you've got a coach? Well I've seen Littrell blow a whistle. Mark my words...your coaches won't even have time to reach for their flag in time.
(This post was last modified: 03-23-2016 08:55 PM by MeanGreenFan123.)
03-23-2016 08:54 PM
dahbeed Offline
Heisman

(03-23-2016 08:45 PM)RonBurgundy Wrote:  All you Western Kentucky and Marshall fans keep thinking y'all are gonna have the best WR group next year. I think Tech's bunch is gonna give y'all a hell of a surprise.

Hey I'm a big fan of Tech keeping it rolling. I enjoyed every minute of you dog-whipping Arky State. They're a smug bunch and you guys humbled the hell out of them. Beat 'me like a red headed stepchild.

I honestly don't know what you have coming back. I thought your #1 was a punk but he was a legit receiver. But I don't know anybody that has the 1-2 punch that Taywan Taylor and Nicholas Norris bring. Fant is a player and I'm not joking about Quin and Lucky. Middle wanted Jernighan badly. I'm sure they'd tell you now that they didn't really want him like the Marshall folks that didn't want Baker. But he's a big 6'3 target with good wheels and great hands. Just couldn't knock 2 seniors like Jared Dangerfield and Antwane Grant out of their jobs so he redshirted.

I hope La Tech is solid. I know USM should be even with the coaching change.

I'm just trying to give fair warning to anyone that thinks Western is going 3 yards and cloud of dust may be in for a rude awakening.
03-23-2016 09:17 PM
MUther Offline
Heisman

CrappiesCrappies
(03-23-2016 07:52 PM)dahbeed Wrote:  Are working on some back pedaling drills and shuffle and break drills.

All you people thanking the good lord that Brandon Doughty is gone better get back down on your knees. Because I saw Tyler Ferguson and Michael White dropping BOMBS all day today.

Taywan Taylor. BACK. Nicholas Norris. BACK. I wouldn't blame you if you don't recognize those two. All you saw was the backs of their jerseys last year. But they're both back as is Nacarius Fant, Kylen Towner, and Devin Nixon from last year.

But remember these 2 studs. Quin Jernighan and Lucky Jackson. We were so loaded at WR last year that these two studs redshirted. Now that Dangerfield and Grant are graduated your defensive backfield will be getting a heaping mouthful of the 2 stallions.

And for the Marshall fans that 'never really wanted' Baker. A big THANK YOU. I figured he'd come in and redshirt with Ace Wales and Ferby back and a possible Leon Allen return. But he was getting hella work today and I think Brohm got a glazed look one time when he busted it. He accelerates from zero to interstellar quickly. Again to the Marshall fans that DIDN'T want him. I AM GLAD. We'll take your rejects if they can run like him.

I can't imagine a wide receiving corps even close to what we have in the entire conference. Hell, I'll let ya'll combine 2 of your receiving corps together and put these boys up. We're that good.

They're practicing against your defense, right? 05-stirthepot
03-23-2016 09:22 PM
wkuhilltopperfan Offline
Heisman

I Root For: WKU
Seeing Dabeed saying these things gives me real hope for next season , he usually is always skeptical
03-23-2016 09:27 PM
dahbeed Offline
Heisman

(03-23-2016 09:22 PM)MUther Wrote:  
(03-23-2016 07:52 PM)dahbeed Wrote:  Are working on some back pedaling drills and shuffle and break drills.

Well played amigo. And I'd say that might matter if we didn't brutalize every other defense in the league last year. But brutalize them we did. Get ready for more of the same.

And watch out for #3. You guys wouldn't want him but he can carry the rock for us. Love him.
03-23-2016 09:31 PM
Advertisement

dahbeed Offline
Heisman

(03-23-2016 09:22 PM)MUther Wrote:  

Well played amigo. And I'd say that might matter if we didn't brutalize every other defense in the league last year. But brutalize them we did. Get ready for more of the same.

And watch out for #3. You guys wouldn't want him but he can carry the rock for us. Love him.
03-23-2016 09:31 PM
HerdZoned Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: The Herd

Folding@NCAAbbsCrappiesCrappiesCrappies
I hope WKU fans are ready to have a dysfunctional locker room. Bakers decision to leave Huntington wasn't just because he decided he wanted to play for the HillSloppers. He was encouraged to leave from the beating he took from Keion Davis. After Baker run his mouth one to many times at an unofficial practice. Where Baker kept telling Davis he was going to take job. Lets just say Baker ended up going to a local quick care clinic where he had 2-3 cuts super glued together.

I guess the consolation for Baker is at WKU he gets the top billing of the #1 recruit in WKUs class. At Marshall all he would have been is the #5 recruit behind Jaquan Yulee, Xavier Gaines, Pro Wells and JaQua Daniels.
03-23-2016 09:42 PM
WKUFan518 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: WKU
Good report, glad to hear we have a couple of QB's out there making plays...Even reading some tweets from writers covering team seemed they were impressed by QB's today.....Really going to be interesting to see who emerges in this QB battle....
03-23-2016 09:43 PM
nastybunch Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Southern Miss
Lol
03-23-2016 09:44 PM
nastybunch Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Southern Miss
Let's just let the kids do the playing on the field. WKU was the champ last year. This year is different year. May the best team win.
03-23-2016 09:50 PM
Advertisement

dahbeed Offline
Heisman

(03-23-2016 09:42 PM)HerdZoned Wrote:  I hope WKU fans are ready to have a dysfunctional locker room. Bakers decision to leave Huntington wasn't just because he decided he wanted to play for the HillSloppers. He was encouraged to leave from the beating he took from Keion Davis. After Baker run his mouth one to many times at an unofficial practice. Where Baker kept telling Davis he was going to take job. Lets just say Baker ended up going to a local quick care clinic where he had 2-3 cuts super glued together.

I guess the consolation for Baker is at WKU he gets the top billing of the #1 recruit in WKUs class. At Marshall all he would have been is the #5 recruit behind Jaquan Yulee, Xavier Gaines, Pro Wells and JaQua Daniels.

Lol. He's going to cause a dysfunctional locker room that has Ace Wales and Ferby and possibly Leon Allen because he'll tell them he's taking their jobs? That's hilarious. I can't believe you recruited 4 running backs better than him. Our running backs aren't going to be shook by a kid telling him he's taking their jobs. Sound like your guy was scared it would happen.

But my post was mainly about the bombs that'll be getting dropped on your heads. Better shore up that dee backfield amigo. Or you'll get 49 or 67 dropped on you again!

The Pain Train is still rolling down the tracks.
(This post was last modified: 03-23-2016 09:56 PM by dahbeed.)
03-23-2016 09:55 PM
Dracorex Offline
Heisman

I Root For: UAB
I'm just glad to have DB's. 2017 won't be here quick enough
03-23-2016 10:09 PM
banker Offline
Hall of Famer

Well, in early spring and even early in fall camp, the defense should be ahead of the offense. Sounds like your defense can't stop the run or the pass even with a QB getting the rust off. Glad you're excited.
03-23-2016 10:19 PM
goherd24herdfans Offline
All American

I Root For: marshall
(03-23-2016 08:05 PM)dahbeed Wrote:  
(03-23-2016 07:55 PM)goherd24herdfans Wrote:  Lol. Yeah buddy.

Lol back atcha. You guys were loling last year before bombs got dropped on your head. You won't be loling this time around. I'm just trying to give you guys fair warning to get some work in by your DBs. And I mean a lot of work.

Nope. Last year, i clearly said WKU will be the favorite to win CUSA and should be.

This season. You will be lucky to go 6-6 and grab a bowl.

I am a realist, not delusional. People that think you can just lose a 4 year (or 5 year, 6year) starter, and your offense is going to just torch the turf the next season, you are almost certainly wrong.

Now, i will tell you that our offense will take a huge step forward, and our defense will probably play just as well. That should be good enough to win CUSA next season.

Its going to be a battle between Middle and Marshall. WKU will have a rebuilding year, just the way it is.
(This post was last modified: 03-23-2016 10:41 PM by goherd24herdfans.)
03-23-2016 10:35 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.