UAB Blazers

Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

AL.com: UAB acknowledges potential NIT matchup with Alabama, low tournament seed
blazerjay Offline

I Root For: UAB
Donators
AL.com: UAB acknowledges potential NIT matchup with Alabama, low tournament seed
03-15-2016 10:07 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Memphis Blazer Offline
Nambie Pambie

I Root For:

BlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk Award
RE: AL.com: UAB acknowledges potential NIT matchup with Alabama, low tournament seed
Ywont happen. Alabama's season ends tonight
03-15-2016 10:21 AM
blazerball25 Offline
Special Teams

RE: AL.com: UAB acknowledges potential NIT matchup with Alabama, low tournament seed
(03-15-2016 10:21 AM)Memphis Blazer Wrote:  Ywont happen. Alabama's season ends tonight

And ours will end tomorrow.
03-15-2016 11:02 AM
ATTALLABLAZE Offline
Administrator

I Root For: UAB Blazers

The Parliament AwardsCrappiesDonatorsBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardCrappies
I think we have a better chance at winning then they do. As I type this we may end up being beaten bad as well but I think Creighton will beat them by 15-20+

I actually wont be surprised if VT loses to Princeton in our bracket.
03-15-2016 11:04 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Memphis Blazer Offline
Nambie Pambie

I Root For:

BlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk Award
I wish there was a place on the internet where you could go and find fans who actually support the UAB blazers.
03-15-2016 11:12 AM
ATTALLABLAZE Offline
Administrator

I Root For: UAB Blazers

The Parliament AwardsCrappiesDonatorsBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardCrappies
We have one right here. If you have a problem with the content please file a report a post or send the admin or one of the moderators a message please.
03-15-2016 11:16 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Rebounder2u Offline
1st String

I Root For: Blazers
(03-15-2016 11:02 AM)blazerball25 Wrote:  
(03-15-2016 10:21 AM)Memphis Blazer Wrote:  Ywont happen. Alabama's season ends tonight

And you call yourself blazerball, well we might lose tomorrow but I always believe we will win until we dont.
Some here say we Old school blazers wear green and gold tinted lens, well you got me. I will say we will have a hard game, I might say that on paper the other team should win, but I always believe we will win.
We are part of the team, if any member of the team thought they would lose, we would leave them at home.
Same should be done for fans that say our season end this date or that date.
I SAY WE WIN UNTIL WE DONT. GO BLAZERS, REBOUNDER2U
(This post was last modified: 03-15-2016 11:22 AM by Rebounder2u.)
03-15-2016 11:18 AM
Memphis Blazer Offline
Nambie Pambie

I Root For:

Seems most fans here only predict the team will lose now. Most wins ever and nothing but doom and gloom.
03-15-2016 11:19 AM
BlazerPhil Offline
Administrator of Comedy

I Root For: Birmingham U.
Folding@NCAAbbs
(03-15-2016 11:18 AM)Rebounder2u Wrote:  
(03-15-2016 11:02 AM)blazerball25 Wrote:  

And you call yourself blazerball, well we might lose tomorrow but I always believe we will win until we dont.
Some here say we Old school blazers wear green and gold tinted lens, well you got me. I will say we will have a hard game, I might say that on paper the other team should win, but I always believe we will win.
We are part of the team, if any member of the team thought they would lose, we would leave them at home.
Same should be done for fans that say our season end this date or that date.
I SAY WE WIN UNTIL WE DONT. GO BLAZERS, REBOUNDER2U

BlazerPhil endorses this message.
03-15-2016 12:07 PM
iam4uab Offline
All American

(03-15-2016 11:19 AM)Memphis Blazer Wrote:  Seems most fans here only predict the team will lose now. Most wins ever and nothing but doom and gloom.

Probably has a lot to do with why we can't fill up our Arena in a metro area with over a million people.

There's no passion.
03-15-2016 12:10 PM
Rebounder2u Offline
1st String

I Root For: Blazers
58-56 need to remind some of these baby blazer about belief..
03-15-2016 12:13 PM
Advertisement

iam4uab Offline
All American

(03-15-2016 12:13 PM)Rebounder2u Wrote:  58-56 need to remind some of these baby blazer about belief..

+1

Miss those sermons 03-lmfao
03-15-2016 12:22 PM
mobileblazer Offline
DadofTwins

(03-15-2016 11:12 AM)Memphis Blazer Wrote:  I wish there was a place on the internet where you could go and find fans who actually support the UAB blazers.
+1
03-15-2016 12:26 PM
The Answer UAB Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UAB!!!
I hope and pray we win every single game, but I acknowledge when I think we are up against long odds. I don't blindly believe we are gonna beat every single opponent that gets in our way.
03-15-2016 12:28 PM
iam4uab Offline
All American

(03-15-2016 12:28 PM)The Answer UAB Wrote:  I hope and pray we win every single game, but I acknowledge when I think we are up against long odds. I don't blindly believe we are gonna beat every single opponent that gets in our way.

You should try it sometime...it's a lot of fun!
03-15-2016 07:54 PM
UAB Band Dad Offline
Occasionally Reasonable

I Root For: A Free UAB!
BlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk Award
I don't consider this game "long odds". BYU might win or lose by fifteen, and so could UAB. If they're cold shooting from outside we might eat them alive, and that happens sometimes. Their bigs are not all that good, and they're not the banging bruiser types that give us trouble inside. They don't think that Mehinti or Lee will affect their shooting. I don't think they understand our team at all.

That said, their best guy is going to get fifteen if we hold him down, and he averages 7 assists to boot. They have two guys who can light it up from outside. We can lose this game, sure... but I'll be damned if I'm going to curl into a ball and suck my thumb. There's a reason these guys are in the NIT and not the dance, same as us.
(This post was last modified: 03-15-2016 08:20 PM by UAB Band Dad.)
03-15-2016 08:20 PM
Advertisement

UAB Band Dad Offline
Occasionally Reasonable

I Root For: A Free UAB!
BlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk Award
03-15-2016 08:26 PM
CourtsideBlazer Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: BlazerBall !
(03-15-2016 12:22 PM)iam4uab Wrote:  
(03-15-2016 12:13 PM)Rebounder2u Wrote:  58-56 need to remind some of these baby blazer about belief..

+1

Miss those sermons 03-lmfao

I absolutely miss those sermons !!! We need more of them...
03-15-2016 08:29 PM
BamaScorpio69 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Non-AQs
(03-15-2016 07:54 PM)iam4uab Wrote:  
(03-15-2016 12:28 PM)The Answer UAB Wrote:  I hope and pray we win every single game, but I acknowledge when I think we are up against long odds. I don't blindly believe we are gonna beat every single opponent that gets in our way.

You should try it sometime...it's a lot of fun!

[Image: east-meme-generator-no-not-really-7c32af.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 03-15-2016 08:47 PM by BamaScorpio69.)
03-15-2016 08:46 PM
FNblazer Offline
#freeuab

BlazerTalk Award
We didn't stand a chance at Arizona in the (preseason) NIT either.

Hope Crieghton wins and takes this manufactured media distraction away. We need to go in focused on coming back home with the Golden Plates.
03-15-2016 08:59 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.