Ajayi
Bookmark and Share
TheWoodenNickle Offline
Heisman

I Root For: EMU
Ajayi
Make some d'head comments about EMU.

http://sundial.csun.edu/2015/11/olalekan...-matadors/

He eventually opted to play at a junior college in Texas—Collin College—before making his way to Eastern Michigan University for two years.

Although he finally made it to the Division I level, Ajayi’s experience in Michigan didn’t go as smoothly as he hoped.

“I thought going being a big fish in a little pond would be better,” Ajayi said, reflecting on his decision to go to a mid major school. “But it was a mistake. it was the worst mistake of my entire life.”

He scored only 59 points over the course of two seasons there, with his career-high being six points.

“I wasted two years of my life that I can’t get back,” Ajayi said.

Then he went out and put up a whopping 4.9 ppg and 7.5 rpg for Cal State Northridge this year, a team that went 10-20. Way to kick ass big guy.
03-11-2016 10:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

EagleTough Offline
All American

RE: Ajayi
He's a legend in his own mind.

Guppy in a mud puddle?
(This post was last modified: 03-12-2016 12:10 AM by EagleTough.)
03-12-2016 12:00 AM
Luckeyone Offline
Heisman

Ajahi was disappointed and frustrated with Murphy's system. Clearly he was not a starter but he would have been great as a backup Center this year. I believe he got cheated out of minutes last year. Ajahi was a great rebounder and defender. He got his points form offensive put backs and defended with pride and had great hustle and energy. Although I do not appreciate his negative comments about EMU, he certainly rotted on the bench when I clearly believe he outplayed Samuels most of the time.
03-12-2016 09:23 PM
EMUAARON Offline
1st String

I Root For: Hurons
he had the worst hands of any MAC player i've ever seen.
03-12-2016 10:54 PM
Advertisement

EagleTough Offline
All American

(03-12-2016 10:54 PM)EMUAARON Wrote:  he had the worst hands of any MAC player i've ever seen.

Juco, EMU bench, Cal St. Northridge......nuff said.

Trying to blame the coach for this guy, is like the football boards trying to blame the coaches for Reggie Bell.

Their lack of D1 talent was their problem, not the coaching.
03-13-2016 01:31 AM
EAGLE KING Offline
1st String

Ajayi
(03-12-2016 10:54 PM)EMUAARON Wrote:  he had the worst hands of any MAC player i've ever seen.

Or Dobbins, he had stones for hands.
03-13-2016 07:11 AM
greenandwhiteeagle Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For: EMU/MAC
What other EMU centers in the past ten years have had stone hands. Quite a few. I would of liked seeing Ajayi play soccer.
03-14-2016 01:14 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.