Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

St. Johns' Parker Ernsthausen
Bookmark and Share
Springboromark Offline
All American

I Root For: Toledo
St. Johns' Parker Ernsthausen
Getting some playing time at the Joe in Detroit against UD. Did not know that a NBA scout are looking at a player UT would have love to got during recruiting 2 years ago, Paris Bass, 6-8 200 G/F. ave 18.2, 7 RB a game this past season. Only a Soph.
03-06-2016 04:46 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

MidnightBlueGold Offline
Heisman

I Root For: TOL-EDO
RE: St. Johns' Parker Ernsthausen
(03-06-2016 04:46 PM)Springboromark Wrote:  Getting some playing time at the Joe in Detroit against UD. Did not know that a NBA scout are looking at a player UT would have love to got during recruiting 2 years ago, Paris Bass, 6-8 200 G/F. ave 18.2, 7 RB a game this past season. Only a Soph.

Huh?
03-06-2016 06:08 PM
eastisbest Offline
Hall of Famer

My thought too. lol.

I'd forgotten PE went to Wright St, OP probably could have mentioned that. But who is Paris Bass?
03-06-2016 06:33 PM
Springboromark Offline
All American

Sorry about that, Ernsthausen plays for Wright St who won today against UD, University of Detroit. Bass who did play against the Rockets when UD won 75-72 earlier this year. According to UD press guide, UT was one of the schools that was recruiting Paris Bass. NBA scouts are looking at this kid and he is only a soph.
03-06-2016 10:08 PM
Advertisement

H2Oville Rocket Offline
Legend

I Root For: Toledo R0ckets
Bass has been suspended already this year but he's having a great year on the floor. Not sure if there are character issues but he'd be a welcome addition to the Rockets if we had him.
03-06-2016 10:10 PM
Springboromark Offline
All American

I don't think he play in the first half of today's game against WSU, serving a one half game punishment. He finished up with 24 points. WSU won today 82-72 over the Titans. They will going against Greg Kampe's Oakland squad in the semi's.
03-06-2016 10:56 PM
MotoRocket Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
(03-06-2016 10:56 PM)Springboromark Wrote:  I don't think he play in the first half of today's game against WSU, serving a one half game punishment. He finished up with 24 points. WSU won today 82-72 over the Titans. They will going against Greg Kampe's Oakland squad in the semi's.

Wright State, UD, Oakland, - all teams that we used to crush back in the 80's - and they have all passed us by. Oakland does have a beautiful and relatively new arena that seats about 2,000 - and is lucky to get it to half capacity. Tough to compete against that with recruits....

Of course UD had some really good teams back then too with Tyler, Long and Duerod (sp?) - but that was more like the 70's when motormouth was coaching there.
(This post was last modified: 03-09-2016 08:45 AM by MotoRocket.)
03-09-2016 08:44 AM
bcunn3128 Away
Heisman

I Root For: U of Toledo
(03-09-2016 08:44 AM)MotoRocket Wrote:  
(03-06-2016 10:56 PM)Springboromark Wrote:  I don't think he play in the first half of today's game against WSU, serving a one half game punishment. He finished up with 24 points. WSU won today 82-72 over the Titans. They will going against Greg Kampe's Oakland squad in the semi's.

Wright State, UD, Oakland, - all teams that we used to crush back in the 80's - and they have all passed us by. Oakland does have a beautiful and relatively new arena that seats about 2,000 - and is lucky to get it to half capacity. Tough to compete against that with recruits....

Of course UD had some really good teams back then too with Tyler, Long and Duerod (sp?) - but that was more like the 70's when motormouth was coaching there.

If only it could be that simple. If the best MAC recruits only cared about playing in front of a larger crowd, our women's team would have won the MAC 10 years in a row now and the men's team would be battling it out with Ohio every season...I'm begrudgingly coming to the conclusion that it matters not whether we average 4,500 fans a game or 1,800.
03-09-2016 08:53 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.