31) Tommy Thompson
32) Tom Ridge
33) Michael Chertoff
34) Henry Paulson
35) Kelly Ayotte
36) Richard Hanna
37) Elise Stefanik
38) Shelley Capito
39) John Katko (MAN so much of the NY GOP delegation is utter garbage)
40) Orrin Hatch
03-02-2016 06:05 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

firmbizzle Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UF, UCF
RE: 40 Reasons TO Vote For Trump
Those are some of my favorites.
03-02-2016 08:31 AM
BeliefBlazer Offline
Super Moderator

I Root For: UAB

DonatorsDonators
41. The ensuing general election shitshow. It would be better than any reality show on TV.
03-02-2016 08:44 AM
dcCid Offline
All American

I Root For: ACC, Big East
Not to mention he will make america great, and he will help alleviate us of the pressure we have from freedom of speech.

I am still curious about the new wall - will it be eco friendly? What color will it be?
03-02-2016 08:46 AM
john01992 Offline
Former ESPNer still in recovery mode

I Root For: John0 out!!!!
Out of curiosity GTS, what has a first term rep from CNY done to capture your attention?
03-02-2016 02:20 PM
Advertisement

georgia_tech_swagger Offline
Res publica non dominetur

I Root For: GT, USCU, FU, WYO

SkunkworksFolding@NCAAbbsNCAAbbs LUGCrappies
(03-02-2016 02:20 PM)john01992 Wrote:  Out of curiosity GTS, what has a first term rep from CNY done to capture your attention?

Vote in Congress. Poorly. Often. I think his Heritage score is like 35%. I certainly don't agree with Heritage on everything, but there tends to be VERY strong overlap. Amash, for example, has a Heritage score of 90%. Most of the NY GOP delegation doesn't even have an A from GOA, and GOA only scores critical gun votes. So you had to make a pretty deliberate gun control move to not get an A.
03-02-2016 03:20 PM
john01992 Offline

(03-02-2016 03:20 PM)georgia_tech_swagger Wrote:  
(03-02-2016 02:20 PM)john01992 Wrote:  Out of curiosity GTS, what has a first term rep from CNY done to capture your attention?

Vote in Congress. Poorly. Often. I think his Heritage score is like 35%. I certainly don't agree with Heritage on everything, but there tends to be VERY strong overlap. Amash, for example, has a Heritage score of 90%. Most of the NY GOP delegation doesn't even have an A from GOA, and GOA only scores critical gun votes. So you had to make a pretty deliberate gun control move to not get an A.

Don't you think a GOPer from a moderate district should be in the middle? Your mentioning of him sparked my attention because it's my hometown district and it's statistically the most contested district in the country having flipped between D & R every single time in the last four election cycles.
03-02-2016 03:36 PM
georgia_tech_swagger Offline
Res publica non dominetur

I Root For: GT, USCU, FU, WYO

SkunkworksFolding@NCAAbbsNCAAbbs LUGCrappies
(03-02-2016 03:36 PM)john01992 Wrote:  Don't you think a GOPer from a moderate district should be in the middle? Your mentioning of him sparked my attention because it's my hometown district and it's statistically the most contested district in the country having flipped between D & R every single time in the last four election cycles.

We have very different definitions of middle. I genuinely believe compared to even the Contract With America time frame most of the GOP is WELL left of where they use to be. After ObamaCare made blue dogs an endangered species, the left is HUGELY left of where they were under Bill Clinton.
03-02-2016 05:12 PM
john01992 Offline

(03-02-2016 05:12 PM)georgia_tech_swagger Wrote:  
(03-02-2016 03:36 PM)john01992 Wrote:  Don't you think a GOPer from a moderate district should be in the middle? Your mentioning of him sparked my attention because it's my hometown district and it's statistically the most contested district in the country having flipped between D & R every single time in the last four election cycles.

We have very different definitions of middle. I genuinely believe compared to even the Contract With America time frame most of the GOP is WELL left of where they use to be. After ObamaCare made blue dogs an endangered species, the left is HUGELY left of where they were under Bill Clinton.

obviously we will agree to disagree. I've said it before and I will say it again, this viewpoint of yours is IMO extremely distorted and completely outside the realm of reality. i'm not going to turn this into a pissing match going into the details.

All I will say is that he serves his constituents well and his values are exactly in-line with the values of his voters. If you want to take the stance that moderate GOPers from moderate regions are wrong for taking moderate approaches then I will only take it as a verification as to my statement regarding your viewpoint being out of touch with reality.
03-02-2016 06:59 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.