Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Remember those 3 black girls who said they were attacked
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
Remember those 3 black girls who said they were attacked
By a group of white students at U of Albany NY........yeah that was a lie.
The girls started the fight and now have been charged with assault and filing bogus police reports. 03-lmfao

A month after allegations of a racial assault on a CDTA bus, a police timeline revealed more details about the incident, and the three women accused of lying about it and attacking fellow passengers pleaded not guilty during an arraignment.
Ariel Agudio, 20, of Huntington, Suffolk County; Alexis Briggs, 20, of Elmira Heights, Chemung County; and Asha Burwell, 20, of Huntington Station, Suffolk County, moved without comment through a throng of reporters Monday as they entered City Court.
Judge Rachel Kretser said although the charges against the women are not felonies, she considers them serious.
The charges "will have a profound impact on our community and, in fact if proven, are shameful," she said.
The three women, who are black, claimed to have been attacked by a group of between 12 and 20 people, including white men, while some hurled racial slurs and others stood by and did nothing. Court documents, however, paint the three women as aggressors in a frantic scene on the CDTA bus Jan. 30.
All three were charged with misdemeanor assault, punishable by up to one year in jail.
http://www.timesunion.com/local/article/...860156.php
03-01-2016 07:15 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
RE: Remember those 3 black girls who said they were attacked
to the thread title....nope....and don't give a fk....

you can't make that vag smell better.....
03-01-2016 07:33 AM
Motown Bronco Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: WMU
Does everyone just plead 'not guilty' these days?

Quote:At that point, Agudio noticed Robert McCarthy was filming the incident with his cellphone; she knocked the phone out of his hands, struck McCarthy in the head and face, then ground her hands into his face.

Agudio allegedly struck McCarthy five more times before they were separated. She allegedly hit him in the face two more times before again being separated.

Question for you guys: What would you do in a situation like this?

I know the unwritten rule of the streets says guys shouldn't hit girls. However here, according to this report, McCarthy appears to be a punching bag. Not just shoved or punched on the arm, but repeatedly in the face.

So would you be able to hold back? If so, is it because she's female, or because you'd fear a lawsuit in our sue-happy society and get found guilty because, well, you're a guy? Or would you consider it "on" and return punches?
03-01-2016 08:26 AM
VA49er Offline
Legend

I Root For: Charlotte
(03-01-2016 08:26 AM)Motown Bronco Wrote:  Does everyone just plead 'not guilty' these days?

Quote:At that point, Agudio noticed Robert McCarthy was filming the incident with his cellphone; she knocked the phone out of his hands, struck McCarthy in the head and face, then ground her hands into his face.

Agudio allegedly struck McCarthy five more times before they were separated. She allegedly hit him in the face two more times before again being separated.

I know the unwritten rule of the streets says guys shouldn't hit girls. However here, according to this report, McCarthy appears to be a punching bag. Not just shoved or punched on the arm, but repeatedly in the face.

So would you be able to hold back? If so, is it because she's female, or because you'd fear a lawsuit in our sue-happy society and get found guilty because, well, you're a guy? Or would you consider it "on" and return punches?

I'd never hit a girl but I'd damn sure stop one from hitting me.
03-01-2016 08:28 AM
Advertisement

stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(03-01-2016 08:26 AM)Motown Bronco Wrote:  Does everyone just plead 'not guilty' these days?

all I have is costa....I'm sick of this shite....I'm howard hughes for the next 14 yrs....
(This post was last modified: 03-01-2016 08:29 AM by stinkfist.)
03-01-2016 08:28 AM
blunderbuss Offline
Banned

I Root For: ECU & the CSA
[Image: wichita-state-mascot.jpg]
03-01-2016 08:31 AM
gsu95 Offline
Fifth Estate

I Root For: USC, GS
(03-01-2016 08:31 AM)blunderbuss Wrote:  [Image: wichita-state-mascot.jpg]

Trump's got his own mascot now?
03-01-2016 12:25 PM
Advertisement

Bull_In_Exile Offline
Eternal Pessimist

I Root For: The Underdog
(03-01-2016 12:25 PM)gsu95 Wrote:  

I don't know. I think it looks a lot more like Sanders.
03-01-2016 12:30 PM
HeartOfDixie Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Alabama

03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao

I laughed!

Good one!
03-01-2016 12:30 PM
pharaoh0 Offline
Triggered by Microaggressions

I Root For: Duke, L'ville
(03-01-2016 12:30 PM)Bull_In_Exile Wrote:  

Damn. I thought it was Hillary.
03-01-2016 12:33 PM
Advertisement

UTSAMarineVet09 Offline
Corporal of the Board.

I Root For: UTSA
(03-01-2016 12:33 PM)pharaoh0 Wrote:  
(03-01-2016 12:30 PM)Bull_In_Exile Wrote:  

Damn. I thought it was Hillary.

well, it is getting ready to give women the shocker...
03-01-2016 12:34 PM
Kaplony Offline
Palmetto State Deplorable

I Root For: Newberry
(03-01-2016 08:26 AM)Motown Bronco Wrote:  Question for you guys: What would you do in a situation like this?

I go back to what my Grandfather always said.

"Don't hit a woman. But if a woman decides she wants to put herself in a man's shoes then she can tote a man's ass whippin'."

I wouldn't have hit her the first punch, but once you reach five you've laced up your size 12 Chuck Taylors and splashed on a healthy dose of Brut at that point in my humble opinion and it's on.
03-01-2016 12:47 PM
QuestionSocratic Offline
Banned

I Root For: Buffalo
The girls' punishment is that they should be made to attend a party with the Duke lacrosse team.
03-01-2016 01:01 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.