Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

The risk with Trump
OhioBobcatJohn Offline
1st String

I Root For: Ohio
The risk with Trump
If Trump can't win the election the supreme court will shift to a liberal majority and with pending cases on gun rights and Hillary on record of wanted to ban hand guns that will be a bitter pill to swallow for those rural voters who back him. The voters bet the farm on Trump. Trump has destroyed the party establishment. He better have a plan to get independents and Democrats to show up in droves to vote for him. Trump will have to hard time healing the party before the general election.
03-01-2016 01:11 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

HarmonOliphantOberlanderDevine Offline
The Black Knight of The Deplorables

I Root For: Army, SFU
RE: The risk with Trump
(03-01-2016 01:11 AM)OhioBobcatJohn Wrote:  If Trump can't win the election the supreme court will shift to a liberal majority and with pending cases on gun rights and Hillary on record of wanted to ban hand guns that will be a bitter pill to swallow for those rural voters who back him. The voters bet the farm on Trump. Trump has destroyed the party establishment. He better have a plan to get independents and Democrats to show up in droves to vote for him. Trump will have to hard time healing the party before the general election.

They bet the farm on Trump because the Republican party continually broke their promises. This is their last grasp at stemming the tide and I am not taking about the Crimson Tide.
03-01-2016 01:23 AM
stinkfist Online
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(03-01-2016 01:23 AM)HarmonOliphantOberlanderDevine Wrote:  
(03-01-2016 01:11 AM)OhioBobcatJohn Wrote:  If Trump can't win the election the supreme court will shift to a liberal majority and with pending cases on gun rights and Hillary on record of wanted to ban hand guns that will be a bitter pill to swallow for those rural voters who back him. The voters bet the farm on Trump. Trump has destroyed the party establishment. He better have a plan to get independents and Democrats to show up in droves to vote for him. Trump will have to hard time healing the party before the general election.

They bet the farm on Trump because the Republican party continually broke their promises. This is their last grasp at stemming the tide and I am not taking about the Crimson Tide.

if I understand you correctly, I disagree.....the rnc has most definitely not embraced the donald....

he's fk'n with everyone on both sides.....

he's basically running third party.....however, he knew he had to pick a side....

I've said this since he announced and eagleX turned me onto this board.....do not underestimate the power of line 1 and the donald.....

today is gonna be fun.....
03-01-2016 03:53 AM
firmbizzle Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UF, UCF
Trump is redrawing political lines.
03-01-2016 04:46 AM
stinkfist Online

(03-01-2016 04:46 AM)firmbizzle Wrote:  Trump is redrawing political lines.

03-thumbsup and yep....
03-01-2016 04:52 AM
ODU BLUE Offline
1st String

I Root For: ODU
Rumors floating .... If Trump gets the White House, Cruz gets appointed to the Supreme Court. Rubio gets kicked to the curb.
03-01-2016 05:34 AM
Advertisement

stinkfist Online

(03-01-2016 05:34 AM)ODU BLUE Wrote:  Rumors floating .... If Trump gets the White House, Cruz gets appointed to the Supreme Court. Rubio gets kicked to the curb.

that works for me.....I have no problem with that....

fk rubio.....he's a putz....

cruz on the pontius appellate????.....I'm okay with that...

hell, ol' CT finally asked a question after 10 yrs of silence (I've deemed it the Scalia factor)

there is no doubting the red needs to win this one for that alone....

if the supreme court is 5-4 libtard.....god can't help yaz at that point....and as an atheist, I don't want to see that either....
03-01-2016 05:55 AM
EverRespect Offline
Free Kaplony

Forget it, it's over. Just hope he loses Texas, Colorado, and Alaska today and Oregon, Washington, Wyoming and California moving forward. Would be nice to get a viable 3rd party opposition that can pick up electoral votes. Not sure either of them can get to 270 without Texas and California.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
03-01-2016 06:35 AM
stinkfist Online

(03-01-2016 06:35 AM)EverRespect Wrote:  Forget it, it's over. Just hope he loses Texas, Colorado, and Alaska today and Oregon, Washington, Wyoming and California moving forward. Would be nice to get a viable 3rd party opposition that can pick up electoral votes. Not sure either of them can get to 270 without Texas and California.

please tell me what 3rd person would be viable....I'd love to hear that whiny argument...
03-01-2016 07:07 AM
firmbizzle Offline
Hall of Famer

(03-01-2016 05:34 AM)ODU BLUE Wrote:  Rumors floating .... If Trump gets the White House, Cruz gets appointed to the Supreme Court. Rubio gets kicked to the curb.

Christie AG.
03-01-2016 07:24 AM
EverRespect Offline
Free Kaplony

(03-01-2016 07:07 AM)stinkfist Wrote:  
(03-01-2016 06:35 AM)EverRespect Wrote:  Forget it, it's over. Just hope he loses Texas, Colorado, and Alaska today and Oregon, Washington, Wyoming and California moving forward. Would be nice to get a viable 3rd party opposition that can pick up electoral votes. Not sure either of them can get to 270 without Texas and California.

please tell me what 3rd person would be viable....I'd love to hear that whiny argument...
I'd like to see Texas Governor Greg Abbott and Bloomberg both get in and pick off enough States on both sides so neither get 270 and throw it to Congress.

03-01-2016 07:42 AM
Advertisement

bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
(03-01-2016 07:42 AM)EverRespect Wrote:  

I'd like to see Texas Governor Greg Abbott and Bloomberg both get in and pick off enough States on both sides so neither get 270 and throw it to Congress.

Well if Hillary gets indicted, maybe some of the electoral college will vote for Biden.
03-01-2016 07:44 AM
stinkfist Online

(03-01-2016 07:44 AM)bullet Wrote:  
(03-01-2016 07:42 AM)EverRespect Wrote:  

Well if Hillary gets indicted, maybe some of the electoral college will vote for Biden.

lol.....if you believe paolantonio and how he described the situation as it stands today???....she's amazingly fk'd....
(This post was last modified: 03-01-2016 07:51 AM by stinkfist.)
03-01-2016 07:49 AM
EverRespect Offline
Free Kaplony

She's not going to get indicted, but the democrats are as dissatisfied as the republicans. This is the year for a couple of 3rd party bids to get some traction. If Bloomberg gets in and wins New York, Jerry Brown gets in and wins California, and Greg Abbott gets in and wins Texas, neither Hillary nor Trump wins 270. Then we'll get someone like Paul Ryan. Not my choice, but better than any of the alternatives.
03-01-2016 08:48 AM
DaSaintFan Offline
Dum' Sutherner in Midwest!

I Root For: Southern Miss
(03-01-2016 07:49 AM)stinkfist Wrote:  lol.....if you believe paolantonio and how he described the situation as it stands today???....she's amazingly fk'd....

I heard Napolitano say the same thing on the radio... he even said it'd be better for the Democrats if the FBI indicted her TODAY instead of after Super Tuesday's delegate count or during the general election.

Because he believes she's totally toast with one of the letters that just came out that basically is her admission that she received "Secret" material, and asking her to remove the headings/markings.
03-01-2016 10:08 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HeartOfDixie Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Alabama
Choosing a candidate based on wether or not you think they can win as opposed to wether or not they excite folks is half of the reason we are where we are today.

At times, I don't think it is the establishment itself as opposed to some voters that think they are smarter than they truly are.
03-01-2016 10:13 AM
Advertisement

firmbizzle Offline
Hall of Famer

Where is Joe Biden?
03-01-2016 10:39 AM
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
(03-01-2016 10:13 AM)HeartOfDixie Wrote:  Choosing a candidate based on wether or not you think they can win as opposed to wether or not they excite folks is half of the reason we are where we are today.

At times, I don't think it is the establishment itself as opposed to some voters that think they are smarter than they truly are.

Rubio would be out of the race if people didn't believe he was electable. He hasn't given any other reason. He's certainly can't argue that he is responsible, reliable, competent or has character.
03-01-2016 11:26 AM
HeartOfDixie Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Alabama
(03-01-2016 11:26 AM)bullet Wrote:  
(03-01-2016 10:13 AM)HeartOfDixie Wrote:  Choosing a candidate based on wether or not you think they can win as opposed to wether or not they excite folks is half of the reason we are where we are today.

Rubio would be out of the race if people didn't believe he was electable. He hasn't given any other reason. He's certainly can't argue that he is responsible, reliable, competent or has character.

I think it would be far more difficult to make an argument that he is competent than it would be to argue he isn't.
(This post was last modified: 03-01-2016 11:32 AM by HeartOfDixie.)
03-01-2016 11:32 AM
QuestionSocratic Offline
Banned

I Root For: Buffalo
(03-01-2016 10:39 AM)firmbizzle Wrote:  Where is Joe Biden?

Writing a book about racism in the south during the 1930s. Working title "To Kill a Mockingbird."
03-01-2016 11:41 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.