Desperation...

Still voting Trump on Trump Tuesday.
02-28-2016 08:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kronke Offline
Banned

I Root For: Arsenal / StL
RE: 40 Reason NOT to vote for Trump
I am already coming to terms with President Hilldawg. Trump is going to be absolutely routed in the general, as a vast percentage of the base is going to stay home in November.
02-28-2016 08:30 PM
WKUApollo Offline

I Root For: WKU Hilltoppers
(02-28-2016 08:25 PM)HeartOfDixie Wrote:  Desperation...

And you have that right. Still a good read and very accurate. Trump is a liberal. You have the right to vote for whatever liberal you wish to vote for...those in sheep's clothing or the wolves themselves.
02-28-2016 08:30 PM
Claw Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis
The only one of those that bothers me is his stance on single-payer healthcare. That one bothers me. It might force me to Cruz.
02-28-2016 08:38 PM
Kronke Offline
Banned

(02-28-2016 08:38 PM)Claw Wrote:  The only one of those that bothers me is his stance on single-payer healthcare. That one bothers me. It might force me to Cruz.

Just like everything else, he's claimed a stance on both sides. At the debate, he said he wasn't for single payer and was for private plans, and the government would take care of the indigent.
02-28-2016 08:41 PM
Advertisement

HeartOfDixie Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Alabama
(02-28-2016 08:30 PM)WKUApollo Wrote:  

And you have that right. Still a good read and very accurate. Trump is a liberal. You have the right to vote for whatever liberal you wish to vote for...those in sheep's clothing or the wolves themselves.

I agree that he certainly is not a conservative in the mold of Ted Cruz. I'd add that I take that as a strong positive.

He's a common sense sort of guy that doesn't fall in the extremes. I think that is best exemplified by his stance on PP and abortion. It's how most Americans feel instead of the fringe groups, never, and all the time.
02-28-2016 08:43 PM
Kronke Offline
Banned

(02-28-2016 08:43 PM)HeartOfDixie Wrote:  

I agree that he certainly is not a conservative in the mold of Ted Cruz. I'd add that I take that as a strong positive.

He's a common sense sort of guy that doesn't fall in the extremes. I think that is best exemplified by his stance on PP and abortion. It's how most Americans feel instead of the fringe groups, never, and all the time.

Yeah, Trump is rock solid on PP.

Trump completes impressive flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip on Planned Parenthood funding
02-28-2016 08:48 PM
HeartOfDixie Offline
Hall of Famer

(02-28-2016 08:48 PM)Kronke Wrote:  
(02-28-2016 08:43 PM)HeartOfDixie Wrote:  

Yeah, Trump is rock solid on PP.

Trump completes impressive flip-flop-flip-flop-flip-flop-flip on Planned Parenthood funding

The fact you call it a flip flop demonstrates how far off the rocker you are.

His stance lines up closely with common sense Americans. Abortion isn't a good thing but it shouldn't be outlawed completely. It also shouldn't be on demand. And, we don't like money being given to PP for abortions, even if they claim it isn't, but we like the help they give low income women with everything from mammograms to birth control.

Besides, I'm pro-choice if all I am given are the two extremes, never, and on demand only.
02-28-2016 08:50 PM
Kronke Offline
Banned

You replied within 2 minutes, so I know you didn't read the article.

You are just a low-information voter. Period.
(This post was last modified: 02-28-2016 08:53 PM by Kronke.)
02-28-2016 08:52 PM
HeartOfDixie Offline
Hall of Famer

(02-28-2016 08:52 PM)Kronke Wrote:  You replied with 2 minutes, so I know you didn't read the article.

You are just a low-information voter. Period.

03-lmfao

k
02-28-2016 08:53 PM
Advertisement

WKUApollo Offline

(02-28-2016 08:50 PM)HeartOfDixie Wrote:  [

His stance lines up closely with common sense Americans. Abortion isn't a good thing but it shouldn't be outlawed completely. It also shouldn't be on demand. And, we don't like money being given to PP for abortions, even if they claim it isn't, but we like the help they give low income women with everything from mammograms to birth control.

Besides, I'm pro-choice if all I am given are the two extremes, never, and on demand only.

I've read repeatedly that PP does not do mammograms. No mammogram machines. They however, do birth control.
02-28-2016 08:54 PM
HeartOfDixie Offline
Hall of Famer

(02-28-2016 08:54 PM)WKUApollo Wrote:  

I've read repeatedly that PP does not do mammograms. No mammogram machines. They however, do birth control.

I just used the word as a placeholder for the breast cancer portion of their mission.

I remember reading that upwards of 25% of their clientele is there for breast related reasons and not contraception or abortion.
02-28-2016 08:57 PM
Claw Offline
Hall of Famer

(02-28-2016 08:57 PM)HeartOfDixie Wrote:  

I just used the word as a placeholder for the breast cancer portion of their mission.

I remember reading that upwards of 25% of their clientele is there for breast related reasons and not contraception or abortion.

Link? I don't think so.
02-28-2016 09:06 PM
HeartOfDixie Offline
Hall of Famer

(02-28-2016 09:06 PM)Claw Wrote:  
(02-28-2016 08:57 PM)HeartOfDixie Wrote:  

Link? I don't think so.

I think it was Factcheck. It was based on some of the claims that Obama made about their breast exam/cancer services.
02-28-2016 09:08 PM
PlainTiger Offline
Never odd or even

(02-28-2016 08:30 PM)Kronke Wrote:  I am already coming to terms with President Hilldawg. Trump is going to be absolutely routed in the general, as a vast percentage of the base is going to stay home in November.

I agree.
02-28-2016 09:42 PM
Advertisement

bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
(02-28-2016 08:24 PM)WKUApollo Wrote:  40 Reasons NOT to vote for Trump

Excellent read.

I gave up after #9. Pretty much nonsense. #2 isn't true. #4 is pure speculation and #5-#9 are already true and haven't hurt him yet.
02-28-2016 10:14 PM
WKUApollo Offline

(02-28-2016 10:14 PM)bullet Wrote:  
(02-28-2016 08:24 PM)WKUApollo Wrote:  40 Reasons NOT to vote for Trump

Excellent read.

I gave up after #9. Pretty much nonsense. #2 isn't true. #4 is pure speculation and #5-#9 are already true and haven't hurt him yet.

Actually, per the link they provided, #2 is true. Of the last 20 National head to head polls (Trump vs Hillary), Hillary was ahead of Trump in 17. That's definitely consistent, as the article says.

And yes, #4 is pure speculation but it's based on some hard evidence. Given Trump's stance on taking money and the Dem's ability to fund campaigns, it's a powerful speculation.

As to #5-#9, not yet. it's still very early and it's only been in the last few days (since the last debate) that anyone has bothered to take him to task on his stances, his history, etc. Make no mistake, it's only going to get stronger once the Clinton machine takes aim. A large number of Trump's base won't be affected (because they're true believing zealots of Trumpmania) but that's only about 30-35% of the populace, and likely less than that. Most others that are persuadable haven't tuned in to the election yet. They will eventually.
02-28-2016 10:29 PM
HarmonOliphantOberlanderDevine Offline
The Black Knight of The Deplorables

I Root For: Army, SFU
Trump would be a good moderate candidate except he doesn't understand how to be a moderate.
02-29-2016 01:33 AM
firmbizzle Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UF, UCF

Yep. Nothing will convince me not to vote for Trump on Tuesday.
02-29-2016 04:04 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.