Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

The Squealer(s) at the debate last night
Fort Bend Owl Offline
Legend

I Root For: An easy win
The Parliament Awards
The Squealer(s) at the debate last night
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2...aphed.html

Debates should be outlawed if they can't handle the audience better. Next thing you know people in the audience will be shining lasers at the eyes of the debaters or wave giant 3D pictures of Kate Upton to distract Donald Trump when he speaks.

Squealer can be heard at https://vine.co/v/i6vBpgJiuHt if you enable sound.
(This post was last modified: 02-26-2016 07:48 PM by Fort Bend Owl.)
02-26-2016 08:54 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

HeartOfDixie Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Alabama
RE: The Squealer(s) at the debate last night
I agree completely.

The shrill screaming took away from the actual debate.
02-26-2016 10:11 AM
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
(02-26-2016 10:11 AM)HeartOfDixie Wrote:  I agree completely.

The shrill screaming took away from the actual debate.

I didn't notice a thing except for one person apparently yelling something in favor of Trump near the end of the debate.
02-26-2016 10:16 AM
UofMstateU Online
Legend

I Root For: Memphis
It was bad. Brett Baird referred to them as a velociraptor.

It made Rubio seem like he had plants in the audience. It wasnt the first debate where I've heard that from his supporters, either.
02-26-2016 10:18 AM
Fitbud Offline
Banned

I Root For: PAC 12
Word on the web is that Rubio had people planted a the debate to scream and applaud every time he attacked Trump.

This circus gets more and more fake with every debate and the voters just eat it up.

I absolutely love it.
02-26-2016 11:01 AM
Advertisement

dcCid Offline
All American

I Root For: ACC, Big East
(02-26-2016 11:01 AM)Fitbud Wrote:  Word on the web is that Rubio had people planted a the debate to scream and applaud every time he attacked Trump.

This circus gets more and more fake with every debate and the voters just eat it up.

I absolutely love it.

I have enjoyed the debates too, but was not as much fun with Christie missing and not having his way with Rubio.
02-26-2016 06:49 PM
Dawgxas Offline
#FreeDeb025

I Root For: Louisiana Tech
That tells me all I need to know. Chris Matthews supporting Trump. That should tell anyone with an ounce of intelligence who the Democrats want as the Republican nominee.
02-26-2016 07:04 PM
CameramanJ Offline
Heisman

I Root For: ODU
(02-26-2016 11:01 AM)Fitbud Wrote:  Word on the web is that Rubio had people planted a the debate to scream and applaud every time he attacked Trump.

I absolutely love it.

I guess the old saying is true: "Everything Trump touches becomes reality TV."
02-26-2016 07:41 PM
stinkfist Online
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(02-26-2016 07:41 PM)CameramanJ Wrote:  

I absolutely love it.

I guess the old saying is true: "Everything Trump touches becomes reality TV."

banging the gavel once again.....do not underestimate the power of the donald......
02-26-2016 07:47 PM
Advertisement

stinkfist Online

(02-26-2016 07:04 PM)Dawgxas Wrote:  That tells me all I need to know. Chris Matthews supporting Trump. That should tell anyone with an ounce of intelligence who the Democrats want as the Republican nominee.

....explains the 'dim'witted
02-26-2016 07:50 PM
WKUApollo Offline

I Root For: WKU Hilltoppers

I absolutely love it.

Actually the screamer/squealer was a Trump supporter. I think it riled up supporters of the other candidates. She was deafening, regardless how idiotic Trump sounded, she would squeal even louder for him. It was sickening.
02-28-2016 07:01 PM
EagleX Offline
Wake me when the suck is over

I Root For: Southern Miss
people seriously want to gag audience members at presidential debates? Srsly? that's a long ways to go just because your favorite candidate didn't seem to have many supporters in the crowd.
02-28-2016 07:06 PM
HeartOfDixie Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Alabama
(02-28-2016 07:01 PM)WKUApollo Wrote:  

I absolutely love it.

Actually the screamer/squealer was a Trump supporter. I think it riled up supporters of the other candidates. She was deafening, regardless how idiotic Trump sounded, she would squeal even louder for him. It was sickening.

I disagree. The "squealer," which I assume is the same woman I would call a banshee was clearly going nuts after every jab Rubio threw.

If you were to go back and take a look at the tape the point where Rubio made the comments about Trump hiring illegal immigrants she went nuts and continued to go on after Rubio.

To say she was a Trump supporter is simply not supported by the video I saw.
02-28-2016 08:25 PM
Advertisement

WKUApollo Offline

I Root For: WKU Hilltoppers
(02-28-2016 08:25 PM)HeartOfDixie Wrote:  
(02-28-2016 07:01 PM)WKUApollo Wrote:  

I absolutely love it.

I disagree. The "squealer," which I assume is the same woman I would call a banshee was clearly going nuts after every jab Rubio threw.

If you were to go back and take a look at the tape the point where Rubio made the comments about Trump hiring illegal immigrants she went nuts and continued to go on after Rubio.

To say she was a Trump supporter is simply not supported by the video I saw.

I recorded it and watched it again. The squealing was for Trump to begin with. Like I said, it was annoying and fired up the supporters of the other candidates and they followed suit to try to stifle her.
02-28-2016 08:28 PM
gsu95 Offline
Fifth Estate

I Root For: USC, GS
For some reason, this thread makes me think of a certain scene in the movie "Deliverance."
02-29-2016 04:56 PM
firmbizzle Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UF, UCF
(02-26-2016 06:49 PM)dcCid Wrote:  

I absolutely love it.

I have enjoyed the debates too, but was not as much fun with Christie missing and not having his way with Rubio.

That was classic Dan Quayle stuff.
02-29-2016 05:10 PM
firmbizzle Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UF, UCF
(02-28-2016 07:06 PM)EagleX Wrote:  people seriously want to gag audience members at presidential debates? Srsly? that's a long ways to go just because your favorite candidate didn't seem to have many supporters in the crowd.

The audience is totally in the can for certain candidates. Somebody could make a really good point and get booed.
02-29-2016 05:11 PM
Advertisement

stinkfist Online

(02-29-2016 05:11 PM)firmbizzle Wrote:  
(02-28-2016 07:06 PM)EagleX Wrote:  people seriously want to gag audience members at presidential debates? Srsly? that's a long ways to go just because your favorite candidate didn't seem to have many supporters in the crowd.

The audience is totally in the can for certain candidates. Somebody could make a really good point and get booed.

I don't understand what is taking the 'ad dollars' so long.....

think about 'reality tv'.....then think, "fk me" if one is actually serious....

what a fk'n joke all this is.....did I mention that a year,day, min ago?
02-29-2016 05:45 PM
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
(02-29-2016 05:11 PM)firmbizzle Wrote:  

Sounds like the comment a loser would make.

Know anyone that describes? Perhaps somebody who thinks somebody else will build a wall for him?
02-29-2016 05:48 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.