Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Open TigerLinks

The line for Memphis vs Tulane is...
Bookmark and Share
Eastendtiger Offline
All American

I Root For: Memphis
The line for Memphis vs Tulane is...
Memphis -7 O/U 143.It started with Memphis - 4 1/2.This Tiger team does have some talent and I truly wished they could get it together but that attendance figure with the tigers averaging less then 6,000 and in serious danger of not getting that 800,000.00 from the Grizz...We can talk about Pastner and that contact all day but that attendance figure is speaking louder then anything and they can't afford to keep him ...
02-13-2016 09:23 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

dfwtxtiger Offline
All American

RE: The line for Memphis vs Tulane is...
There won't be a lot of Tiger blue today. The Houston blow out just reinforces how bad our program has become.
I did not attend the SMU game here in Dallas; why waste my money on a product that is not good?

As I have said before, I feel really bad for the kids.
02-13-2016 09:48 AM
stratecashomie Offline
Feelin' Blue

i'll be in Nola supporting our guys
02-13-2016 10:04 AM
Advertisement

2tigers Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: U of M and LSU
(02-13-2016 09:48 AM)dfwtxtiger Wrote:  There won't be a lot of Tiger blue today. The Houston blow out just reinforces how bad our program has become.
I did not attend the SMU game here in Dallas; why waste my money on a product that is not good?

If you really feel bad for the kids, you would have gone to the game. Why should these players play hard when our fans don't care to go to the games because they want to get rid of Pastner. Maybe we should love and support this team because just maybe they are loosing to help get rid of Pastner.I go to the games to support the players and the University. Not the coach.
02-13-2016 11:06 AM
ncrdbl1 Online
Legend

I Root For: Memphis Tigers
(02-13-2016 09:48 AM)dfwtxtiger Wrote:  There won't be a lot of Tiger blue today. The Houston blow out just reinforces how bad our program has become.

The Houston BLOWOUT???????

Damn dude wtf are you talking about? I get it you want Pastner gone but a 8 point loss has NEVER been considered a blow out.

You bring down the mental image of the board with every post. Some of you do not realize just how much people outside this board are laughing their asses off at the people on it.
(This post was last modified: 02-13-2016 12:52 PM by ncrdbl1.)
02-13-2016 12:51 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TigerFan38134 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Memphis Tigers
(02-13-2016 10:04 AM)stratecashomie Wrote:  i'll be in Nola supporting our guys

And I''l be behind the bench at USF rooting our guys on. Hate Paz all you want, but support the players!
(This post was last modified: 02-13-2016 01:21 PM by TigerFan38134.)
02-13-2016 01:21 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.