Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Spin this one CUSA.
Bookmark and Share
Bearcatattack! Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

Hope eyerything works out for everyone..But I love the spin and anytime you bringup other views you are labled a troll. I must say you have a very active board which is good.

<a href='http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/writers/stewart_mandel/07/07/conference.realignment/index.html' target='_blank'>http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/writ...ment/index.html</a>
07-09-2005 02:33 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

ESE84 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Rice then UH

New Orleans BowlDonators

Bearcatattack! Wrote:Hope eyerything works out for everyone..But I love the spin and anytime you bringup other views you are labled a troll.&nbsp; I must say you have a very active board which is good.

<a href='http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/writers/stewart_mandel/07/07/conference.realignment/index.html' target='_blank'>http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/writ...ment/index.html</a>
Actually, this article has been posted. My reply for C-USA fans is when do we expect the first article about how C-USA hasn't missed a step, is stronger than expected, but the Big East is DOA because Cincinnati and USF (plus Rutgers) at the bottom have negated any positive effect from Louisville and Pittsburgh?
07-09-2005 02:38 PM
The Knight Time Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:

No spin needed.

Cincy sucks.
07-09-2005 02:39 PM
HiddenDragon Offline
Banned

I Root For:
BlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk Award

Bearcatattack! Wrote:Hope eyerything works out for everyone..But I love the spin and anytime you bringup other views you are labled a troll. I must say you have a very active board which is good.

Spell realinement & labled correctly first. Then come back and spin something for us.

Go CUSA!
07-09-2005 02:58 PM
Bearcatattack! Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

lol..whoops.
07-09-2005 03:48 PM
bearcatfan Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: The Bearcats!

The Knight Time Wrote:No spin needed.

Cincy sucks.
Again, it always bears repeating - when/if UCF wins a freaking game, then you can talk smack about UC.
07-09-2005 06:30 PM
Advertisement

Top USM Eagle Offline
1st String

I Root For:
Crappies

You're so Mean why don't you go away and NEVER come back

04-cheers 04-cheers 04-cheers 04-cheers 04-cheers 04-cheers

dumbasscatfanthinkingpitt/syracuseanduconnwillstaywithyouguysstupid
07-09-2005 06:35 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

why don't you stand on your head and spin on this: [Image: ricehandsign.gif]
07-09-2005 06:35 PM
Quote this message in a reply
HiddenDragon Offline
Banned

I Root For:
BlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk Award

Bearcatattack! Wrote:Hope eyerything works out for everyone..But I love the spin and anytime you bringup other views you are labled a troll. I must say you have a very active board which is good.

You did get one thing correct about yourself and you pretty much admitted yourself.........................You're STUPID!

Go CUSA!
07-09-2005 06:51 PM
Bearcatattack! Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

Tacky tacky....geezzz
07-09-2005 07:11 PM
Bearcatattack! Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

Oh a Mr. Dragon, sweet school, basketball team and stadium capacity….about 25% give or take. Same with you UCF knight time same 25% or so, and you as well owljacket with that stadium 22% filled that must be exciting! Not that Cincinnati has good attendance numbers but ¼ of you stadium filled is ridiculous. This is ironically enough ¼ of that crappy conference. But Tulsa and SMU’s attendance is looking good at 16K and 17K respectively. Ill say it again Cincinnati has crappy attendance but it isn’t that bad and will improve with the BIG east.
07-09-2005 07:27 PM
Advertisement

The Knight Time Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:

bearcatfan Wrote:
The Knight Time Wrote:No spin needed.

Cincy sucks.
Again, it always bears repeating - when/if UCF wins a freaking game, then you can talk smack about UC.
Why don't you get the phuck off our board and stop trying to over compensate for a small d ick?
07-09-2005 07:29 PM
Bronco_USA
Unregistered

bearcatfan Wrote:Again, it always bears repeating - when/if UCF wins a freaking game, then you can talk smack about UC.
You guys have played football for like a 100 years and you have not done anything....bye! Maybe you should be the one that shuts up.
07-09-2005 07:37 PM
shocknawe Offline
Banned

I Root For: The Bearcats

KNIGHTTIME Wrote:
bearcatfan Wrote:Again, it always bears repeating - when/if UCF wins a freaking game, then you can talk smack about UC.
You guys have played football for like a 100 years and you have not done anything....bye! Maybe you should be the one that shuts up.
WE DID MANAGE TO WIN A GAME LAST SEASON! HA HA lol LOL!!!! BOOH YAH! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rolltide:
07-09-2005 08:10 PM
EdisonDoyle Offline
1st String

I Root For: AAC

Bearcatattack! Wrote:Hope eyerything works out for everyone..But I love the spin and anytime you bringup other views you are labled a troll.&nbsp; I must say you have a very active board which is good.

The amount of flaming we get from Cincy of all schools remains remarkable.
Why do you care, bearcat? Who the hell is Cincinnati to talk?
Why don't you humbly take the gift the BE gave you - Lou's designated tagalong, and go to the BE. Lou is a signficant loss to this league - Cincy isn't. C-USA doesn't care that you're gone (except in the vicarious sense - you did nothing to deserve what you got) - you were a solid member of the league, like everyone else, but, aside from men's hoops, you didn't do anything special. Get over yourself.
Now go beat your chest to your future conference mates and tell them to get ready for bearcat football - it's first ranking in its history is just around the corner.
07-09-2005 08:20 PM
HerdZoned Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: The Herd

Folding@NCAAbbsCrappiesCrappiesCrappies

Either this guy knows nothing or he just writes sloppy, my thinking, its both

Quote:And while the league does benefit from evicting bottom-feeder Temple, it remains to be seen whether Cincinnati will bring anything more to the table than Rutgers.

And his next sentence

Quote:In Cincinnati, Louisville and TCU, the league loses three teams that had made a combined 13 bowl appearances over the past five seasons.

On one hand for those reading for the BE he cuts cincy down, and then those reading for CUSA he paises them. For those who read the entire article he's made to look like a moron.
07-10-2005 01:45 AM
Advertisement

Bronco_USA
Unregistered

shocknawe Wrote:WE DID MANAGE TO WIN A GAME LAST SEASON! HA HA lol LOL!!!! BOOH YAH! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rolltide:
Wow....and we had 68 players on scholarship with basically only 1st and 2nd year players. We will be back. I think UCF is in a better position than Cincy. Just our region alone will attract top players.
07-10-2005 10:24 AM
Smaug Offline
Happnin' Dude

I Root For: Dragons

BlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk Award

Bearcatattack! Wrote:Oh a Mr. Dragon, sweet school, basketball team and stadium capacity….about 25% give or take. Same with you UCF knight time same 25% or so, and you as well owljacket with that stadium 22% filled that must be exciting!&nbsp; Not that Cincinnati has good attendance numbers but ¼ of you stadium filled is ridiculous.&nbsp; This is ironically enough ¼ of that crappy conference.&nbsp; But Tulsa and SMU’s attendance is looking good at 16K and 17K respectively.&nbsp; Ill say it again Cincinnati has crappy attendance but it isn’t that bad and will improve with the BIG east.
Hmmm...

Let me get this straight. You say, "UAB you're good on the field/court but your attendance stinks." You then say, "Our attendance stinks, too, but not as bad as yours." And what of the product on the field?

Looks like Huggie Bear isn't the only one who needs to sober up.
07-10-2005 11:32 AM
usmjournalism Offline
1st String

I Root For: USM

but ya still lost to Army (even if you guys did go on a winning streak after that and managed to beat USM, you still went down as the team that broke Army's extremely long losing streak)
07-17-2005 06:54 PM
usmjournalism Offline
1st String

I Root For: USM

And you don't have Gino Guidugli anymore!
07-17-2005 06:56 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.