Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Congrats Houston
apex_pirate Offline
All American

I Root For: East Carolina
Congrats Houston
I know we lost but I think we're doing a better job of not embarrassing the conference. Congrats again on the win. 04-cheers
01-30-2016 03:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

CougarRed Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Houston
RE: Congrats Houston
Nice game Pirates. Especially pesky in the last couple of minutes of the 1st half and regulation.
01-30-2016 03:09 PM
quintas Offline
Bench Warmer

Congrats Houston
You guys were on fire from three point land.

You have a good team that has been improving all season. You will upset a few more teams before things are finished this season.
01-30-2016 10:33 PM
Advertisement

Bearcats#1 Offline
Ad nauseam King

I Root For: Pony94
Congrats UH...you beat a school who cares about men's basketball just about as little as you do!!!! Nice job!
01-30-2016 11:10 PM
Stookey57 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: UConn, BC
Houston has a good coach and a decent squad theyr'e doing all the right things to be good in basketball ,. Just get some ******* fans
01-30-2016 11:23 PM
Advertisement

AirRaid Offline
1st String

I Root For: H-TownTakeover
(01-30-2016 11:10 PM)Bearcats#1 Wrote:  Congrats UH...you beat a school who cares about men's basketball just about as little as you do!!!! Nice job!

Okay time for you to go on ignore. And I have never put anybody on ignore on any forum. Nice achievement
01-31-2016 03:44 AM
quintas Offline
Bench Warmer

Congrats Houston
He was permanently damaged by that fine effort his team made against San Diego State.
01-31-2016 08:25 AM
Advertisement

TforTempleU Offline
1st String

I Root For: Temple
(01-31-2016 08:25 AM)quintas Wrote:  He was permanently damaged by that fine effort his team made against San Diego State.

He said leading up to that game that he hoped they'd get blown out so I don't think that comment will phase him lol. He wants them to get blasted every game so Tubs gets fired.
01-31-2016 08:40 AM
Bearcats#1 Offline
Ad nauseam King

I Root For: Pony94
(01-31-2016 03:44 AM)AirRaid Wrote:  
(01-30-2016 11:10 PM)Bearcats#1 Wrote:  Congrats UH...you beat a school who cares about men's basketball just about as little as you do!!!! Nice job!

Okay time for you to go on ignore. And I have never put anybody on ignore on any forum. Nice achievement

LOL this is a badge of honor for Trolls. Thank you my son.

Also, and be honest: are you one of those 5 fans that I see in the seats at UH games? And follow up question: If you are, why are you sitting 15 rows back, you have the ENTIRE arena to pick from, go sit closer to the court man! Heck you could probably get a chair on the court if you wanted to.
(This post was last modified: 01-31-2016 09:30 AM by Bearcats#1.)
01-31-2016 09:29 AM
quintas Offline
Bench Warmer

Congrats Houston
Well of course he said that. Deep inside he knows the truth and wanted that out there to fall back on.

There is really no need for that we are better than you attitude. What is their big accomplishment a couple of Big East football championships?

We have teams in this conference that have long histories of competing in and winning real power conferences. That includes big bowl victories, final four and national championship appearances.

Last time I checked Cincinnati got left out in the game of musical chairs like the rest of us. The only difference is it happened more recently to them. Let's check back in 10 or 15 years if they are still on the outside looking in and see if it has had any impact on their attendance.

It was only the Big East by the way. The domination of the CUSA 1.0 and 2.0 teams since coming to this conference says all that needs to be said in regards to that.
01-31-2016 10:47 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.