Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

NFL playoffs
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
NFL playoffs
11-5 KC @ 9-7 Houston.

If you have 2 game or more winning record advantage I would ship a conference winner on the road.
01-09-2016 04:57 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

C2__ Offline
Caltex2

I Root For: Houston, PVAMU
RE: NFL playoffs
The Texans may be the worst playoff team ever. Has a team ever fallen behind by 40+ points twice in a season and made the playoffs before now? They only made the playoffs by virtue of dominating the worst division in NFL history, though altering Cincy's season was a nice touch.
01-09-2016 05:05 PM
UCGrad1992 Offline
Legend

I Root For: Bearcats U
(01-09-2016 04:57 PM)SuperFlyBCat Wrote:  11-5 KC @ 9-7 Houston.

If you have 2 game or more winning record advantage I would ship a conference winner on the road.

Don't disagree. Some reward for 11-5 Kansas City playing in a tougher division that also contained the #1 overall playoff seed Denver. On another note, I can't help but root for former Bearcat TE Travis Kelce.
01-09-2016 05:23 PM
PirateTreasureNC Offline
G's up, Ho's Down ; )

I Root For: ECU Pirates,
LOL, Texans got OWNED.

That Bengals/Steelers game... that 4th quarter..... WOW....
01-10-2016 12:58 AM
stever20 Offline
Legend

I Root For: Sports
Broncos have got to be loving life right now. Get a banged up Steelers team, while the Patriots have to face the Chiefs. Could we see KC/Denver in the AFC title game? Very possible I think!
01-10-2016 01:17 AM
k-vegasbuc Offline
1st String

I Root For:
(01-10-2016 01:17 AM)stever20 Wrote:  Broncos have got to be loving life right now. Get a banged up Steelers team, while the Patriots have to face the Chiefs. Could we see KC/Denver in the AFC title game? Very possible I think!

For all the talk about the Steelers and the Seahawks being the most dangerous wild cards in the playoffs, I've felt that KC could really make some noise. They came in with like a 10 game win streak. The question is how can Alex Smith do, so far the guy's playing well. NE hasn't exactly been tearing it up lately so I think KC has a real shot.
01-10-2016 08:38 AM
Advertisement

quo vadis Offline
Legend

I Root For: USF/Georgetown
Very glad the Steelers won. I dreaded that the Patriots, whom I hate with a passion, would get to face a Dalton-less Bengals team while the Broncos would have to face hot dangerous Chiefs.

Patriots would have beaten the Bengals 35-0, but now will have a tussle on their hands. Hopefully, if Patriots win, Gronk will get hurt so they won't advance further. That would be a Good thing. 07-coffee3
(This post was last modified: 01-10-2016 09:32 AM by quo vadis.)
01-10-2016 09:30 AM
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
(01-10-2016 12:58 AM)PirateTreasureNC Wrote:  LOL, Texans got OWNED.

That Bengals/Steelers game... that 4th quarter..... WOW....

Bengals winning 16-15, 1:30 left, at Pitt 26 yard line, first down and Hill fumbles. He fumbled often this year. Put in Rex Burkhead.
01-10-2016 09:39 AM
MplsBison Offline
Banned

I Root For: NDSU/Minnesota
Disgusted.

First the way the Gophers lost to Michigan. Then this. Two of the more disgusting losses I've experienced recently as a fan of Minnesota football.
01-10-2016 04:42 PM
flyingswoosh Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:
Crappies
What an epic mistake by Desean Jackson. Saw it right away
01-10-2016 05:15 PM
flyingswoosh Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:
Crappies
I see the Skins are doing what anyone could have predicted
01-10-2016 07:56 PM
Advertisement

PirateTreasureNC Offline
G's up, Ho's Down ; )

I Root For: ECU Pirates,
(01-10-2016 07:56 PM)flyingswoosh Wrote:  I see the Skins are doing what anyone could have predicted

The Skins were game enough....but I still can't figure out how exactly GB pulled this big win out... based on how the Skins started the game. I don't trust GB to get past the next round though....
01-10-2016 11:31 PM
MplsBison Offline
Banned

In the AFC, the cartel will continue to rule. Steelers at Pats.

In the NFC, at least the Seahawks won't be back in it. Cards at Panthers.

AFC the last 16 seasons (including this season): Broncos, Ravens and Raiders made it once. The other 13 times have been the Colts, Steelers and Pats.

NFC the last 16 season (including this season): only the Vikings, Redskins, Lions, Cowboys and Falcons haven't made it.
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2016 12:10 PM by MplsBison.)
01-11-2016 12:10 PM
stever20 Offline
Legend

If Steelers don't have Big Ben- they don't have a chance. Heck, think the chiefs have a real chance to beat the Pats...

Also- Seattle will beat Carolina.

I think it's going to be Pats @ Broncos and Seattle @ Cardinals.
01-11-2016 01:29 PM
MplsBison Offline
Banned

(01-11-2016 01:29 PM)stever20 Wrote:  If Steelers don't have Big Ben- they don't have a chance. Heck, think the chiefs have a real chance to beat the Pats...

Also- Seattle will beat Carolina.

I think it's going to be Pats @ Broncos and Seattle @ Cardinals.

Seattle doesn't deserve to win. That much I know. Probably means they'll win, so you're probably smart to pick them.
01-11-2016 01:39 PM
stever20 Offline
Legend

can't tell you how many times a team like Seattle wins the way they do, and then goes on to win it all. In any sport.
01-11-2016 01:49 PM
Advertisement

k-vegasbuc Offline
1st String

I Root For:
(01-11-2016 01:49 PM)stever20 Wrote:  can't tell you how many times a team like Seattle wins the way they do, and then goes on to win it all. In any sport.

As a Panther fan I hope the Panthers win but there's no doubt at how the Seahawks seem to have the breaks fall their way come playoff time. Not only on the missed field goal but their 1 TD drive where the ball was snapped poorly and the Viking defender left his receiver wide open for a huge play.
01-12-2016 07:54 AM
MplsBison Offline
Banned

(01-12-2016 07:54 AM)k-vegasbuc Wrote:  
(01-11-2016 01:49 PM)stever20 Wrote:  can't tell you how many times a team like Seattle wins the way they do, and then goes on to win it all. In any sport.

As a Panther fan I hope the Panthers win but there's no doubt at how the Seahawks seem to have the breaks fall their way come playoff time. Not only on the missed field goal but their 1 TD drive where the ball was snapped poorly and the Viking defender left his receiver wide open for a huge play.

Ugh. That play.

It had nothing to do with letting someone get wide open. Well maybe, but that was not the significant bust.

The significant bust was not getting Russell Wilson down in the backfield for a -20yd loss.

F'ing unbelievable. The corner even was coming on a blitz. Guy tries to go for a knockout blow and completely whiffs, instead of just corralling him. Even would've taken a throw-away.

But nope. Russell Wilson is the strongest man in the NFL. Can't tackle him. Always gets away.

THEN throws the ball for a first down.

1) that play
2) AP fumble (that MF'er ... can NOT do right, in the moment)
3) the missed kick

F'ing hell.
01-12-2016 11:23 AM
vandiver49 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: USNA/UTK
NFL playoffs
(01-12-2016 11:23 AM)MplsBison Wrote:  

Ugh. That play.

It had nothing to do with letting someone get wide open. Well maybe, but that was not the significant bust.

The significant bust was not getting Russell Wilson down in the backfield for a -20yd loss.

F'ing unbelievable. The corner even was coming on a blitz. Guy tries to go for a knockout blow and completely whiffs, instead of just corralling him. Even would've taken a throw-away.

But nope. Russell Wilson is the strongest man in the NFL. Can't tackle him. Always gets away.

1) that play
3) the missed kick

F'ing hell.

That bad snap play was unreal. And while Walsh is taking a lot of flak, I'm amazed that people are letting AP off the hook for trying to play hero in a ball control game.
01-12-2016 01:16 PM
MplsBison Offline
Banned

(01-12-2016 01:16 PM)vandiver49 Wrote:  
(01-12-2016 11:23 AM)MplsBison Wrote:  

Ugh. That play.

1) that play
3) the missed kick

F'ing hell.

That bad snap play was unreal. And while Walsh is taking a lot of flak, I'm amazed that people are letting AP off the hook for trying to play hero in a ball control game.

AP just doing what he always does: fight tooth and nail for every yard. That's the only way he knows.

Problem is his hands are so large and strong that he periodically forgets not to hold the ball like a loaf of bread. Done it time and again. There is no fixing it at this point. Just have to know it's a glitch in his system.
01-12-2016 02:48 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.