Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Who was it that claimed that UH "lowered this conference's football pedigree"...
UH Law '97 Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For: UH, Illinois, CMU, CWRU
Who was it that claimed that UH "lowered this conference's football pedigree"...
.........or words to that effect?

Come on now.

We just won a New Year's Six bowl for this conference, beating a Top Ten team soundly, and are now almost guaranteed a Top Ten finish in both polls.

If anything, that means that UH ENHANCES this conference's football pedigree. I can't imagine one claiming that a program that does that for a conference hurts its pedigree.

Also, when you consider that UH will now have FIVE such top ten finishes in its school history, and that the critic's school (I believe he was a USF fan) doesn't even have so much as a top 25 finish, much less a top ten finish, in its history, it is hard to say that adding UH hurts the conference's football pedigree so much as having USF in the conference does.
(This post was last modified: 01-02-2016 07:35 PM by UH Law '97.)
01-02-2016 07:12 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

BigEastHomer Offline
Banned

I Root For:
RE: Who was it that claimed that UH "lowered this conference's football pedigree"...
probably quo vadis
01-02-2016 07:14 PM
Cubanbull Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:
RE: Who was it that claimed that UH "lowered this conference's football pedigree&...
(01-02-2016 07:12 PM)UH Law 97 Wrote:  .........or words to that effect?

Come on now.

We just won a New Year's Six bowl for this conference, beating a Top Ten team soundly, and are now almost guaranteed a Top Ten finish in both polls.

If anything, that means that UH ENHANCES this conference's football pedigree. I can't imagine one claiming that a program that does that for a conference hurts its pedigree.

Also, when you consider that UH will now have FIVE such top ten finishes in its school history, and the critic'ss school (I believe he was a USF fan) doesn't even have so much as a top 25 finish, much less a top ten finish in its history, it is hard to say that adding UH hurts the conference's football pedigree so much as having USF in the conference does.

03-lmfao ok, you don't know who the poster was or from what school he was from but hey lets jump on USF
There are plenty on this board that have talked crap about others programs when things are down.
01-02-2016 07:15 PM
C2__ Offline
Caltex2

I Root For: Houston, PVAMU
RE: Who was it that claimed that UH "lowered this conference's football pedigree"...
Bill Yeoman had 4 by himself. This has to be 6 top 10 finishes, including 1990.
01-02-2016 07:24 PM
UH Law '97 Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For: UH, Illinois, CMU, CWRU
RE: Who was it that claimed that UH "lowered this conference's football pedigree&...
(01-02-2016 07:15 PM)Cubanbull Wrote:  

Come on now.

Also, when you consider that UH will now have FIVE such top ten finishes in its school history, and the critic'ss school (I believe he was a USF fan) doesn't even have so much as a top 25 finish, much less a top ten finish in its history, it is hard to say that adding UH hurts the conference's football pedigree so much as having USF in the conference does.

03-lmfao ok, you don't know who the poster was or from what school he was from but hey lets jump on USF
There are plenty on this board that have talked crap about others programs when things are down.

I picked not so much on USF, but on the guy that posted those words, who I distinctly remember was a USF fan.

In fact, I believe that it was Quo Vadis.

If it was (and I'm now thinking that it was), then I'd like to see him step forward and be made accountable for his words.
(This post was last modified: 01-02-2016 07:34 PM by UH Law '97.)
01-02-2016 07:31 PM
BigHouston Offline
STRONG

I Root For: HOUSTON, USC Trojans
(01-02-2016 07:14 PM)BigEastHomer Wrote:  probably quo vadis

LOL... Yes, let's blame quo for everything... Heck, I didn't get ketchup with my burger n fries order, I'm blaming quo for that. lol
01-02-2016 08:25 PM
Advertisement

Cubanbull Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:
(01-02-2016 07:31 PM)UH Law 97 Wrote:  

Come on now.

I picked not so much on USF, but on the guy that posted those words, who I distinctly remember was a USF fan.

If it was (and I'm now thinking that it was), then I'd like to see him step forward and be made accountable for his words.

And if it's Quo, then you should know he thinks ALL the AAC is crap. 04-cheers
01-02-2016 09:08 PM
Mike the Knight Offline
I Bleed Black & Gold

I Root For: UCF

Come on now.

Hold someone accountable on a message board? Yea ok, good luck with that. Lol
01-02-2016 09:17 PM
rtaylor Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Bearcats
Wow, I have seen some lame a$$ threads on here, but seriously? Go lick yourself in private. SMH
01-02-2016 09:19 PM
KNIGHTTIME Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: '17 Natty Champ
It was probably one of the silly g4 fans.
01-02-2016 09:21 PM
Pony94 Offline

I Root For: SMU
It was ShockerBob
01-02-2016 09:25 PM
Advertisement

oldtiger Away
Forgiven Through Jesus' Grace

I Root For: Memphis

DonatorsBlazerTalk AwardMemphis Hall of Fame

Come on now.

The ultimate being "made accountable" is being 100% ignored. As long as we respond he will keep playing for the attention he craves. Ignore him and he will eventually go away or become a normal person here....and I'm as guilty to responding to him as anyone else here is.
01-02-2016 10:29 PM
HoustonRocks Offline
1st String

I Root For: HoustonCougars
And we're ever so humble.
01-03-2016 01:21 AM
Bearcats#1 Online
Ad nauseam King

I Root For: Pony94

Come on now.

Also, when you consider that UH will now have FIVE such top ten finishes in its school history, and that the critic's school (I believe he was a USF fan) doesn't even have so much as a top 25 finish, much less a top ten finish, in its history, it is hard to say that adding UH hurts the conference's football pedigree so much as having USF in the conference does.

nobody said that about UH specifically....the conference sunk when WVA, Cuse, UofL, etc bolted along with Gtown, Nova, etc
01-03-2016 10:28 AM
KnightLight Offline
Legend

I Root For: UCF

Come on now.

No need to guess and start a troll thread...just use search feature and then you can direct your comment directly to said poster via a private DM.
01-03-2016 10:30 AM
Bearcats#1 Online
Ad nauseam King

The AAC Bowl season was train wreck and we are looking at another mid major level showing in hoops this year.

UH bowl win was good but it doesnt make this crap conference look good vs wretched overall bowl record and two teams we will place in the big dance

Welcome to realityville......Im the mayor
(This post was last modified: 01-03-2016 10:35 AM by Bearcats#1.)
01-03-2016 10:34 AM
Advertisement

isidnirb Offline
1st String

I Root For: ECU
(01-02-2016 09:19 PM)rtaylor Wrote:  Wow, I have seen some lame a$$ threads on here, but seriously? Go lick yourself in private. SMH

Thank you. You made me laugh, I saw this thread and was like someone is really struggling for attention.
01-03-2016 10:41 AM
ECBrad Offline
1st String

I Root For: ECU
(01-03-2016 10:34 AM)Bearcats#1 Wrote:  The AAC Bowl season was train wreck and we are looking at another mid major level showing in hoops this year.

UH bowl win was good but it doesnt make this crap conference look good vs wretched overall bowl record and two teams we will place in the big dance

Yeah and in realityville the big east did well in bowl season and that seemed to matter a whole lot... oh wait. In reality if you can produce ranked teams so they can pump ratings for conference championships and big bowls then you are a strong viable conference. We did that this year and if we can manage what we did this year every year even with a ****** bowl showing it'll be worth a million cure bowls or whatever y ou seem to think matters over there in realityville.
01-03-2016 10:58 AM
Bearcats#1 Online
Ad nauseam King

(01-03-2016 10:58 AM)ECBrad Wrote:  
(01-03-2016 10:34 AM)Bearcats#1 Wrote:  The AAC Bowl season was train wreck and we are looking at another mid major level showing in hoops this year.

Yeah and in realityville the big east did well in bowl season and that seemed to matter a whole lot... oh wait. In reality if you can produce ranked teams so they can pump ratings for conference championships and big bowls then you are a strong viable conference. We did that this year and if we can manage what we did this year every year even with a ****** bowl showing it'll be worth a million cure bowls or whatever y ou seem to think matters over there in realityville.

LOL our bowls are a joke + we didnt win most of them

quality
01-03-2016 11:02 AM
BIgCatonProwl Offline
1st String

I Root For: Houston Cougars
I pay no attention to Quo, I know he likes to stir the pot.
01-03-2016 12:01 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.