Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

American Football Finish 2015
True Bearcat Offline
1st String

I Root For: Cincinnati
American Football Finish 2015
This is how I predicted the conference to finish. I was a bit off....

East Division

1. CINCINNATI (11-1)
2. Central Florida (9-3)
3. Temple (8-4)
4. East Carolina (7-5)
5. South Florida (3-8)
6. Connecticut (1-11)

West Division

1. Memphis (11-1)
2. Navy (8-4)
3. Houston (7-5)
4. Tulane (3-9)
5. Tulsa (3-9)
6. SMU (0-12)

Here are the 2015 Final Standings

East Division

1. *#Temple 10-3
2. #South Florida 8-4
3. #Cincinnati 7-5
4. #Connecticut 6-6
5. East Carolina 5-7
6. Central Florida 0-12

West Division

1. $*#Houston 12-1
2. #Navy 10-2
3. #Memphis 9-3
4. #Tulsa 6-6
5. Tulane 3-9
6. SMU 2-10

$ = Conference Champion
* = Division Champion
# = Bowl eligible

Temple proved they had a good team. Beating teams I did not think they would be able to go toe to toe with. A little more offensive talent, they may be the American Champion. Not looking forward to play Temple in future.

South Florida got it rolling the last few weeks. Willie Taggart has the bus heading the right direction. Good to see the Bulls winning again.

Cincinnati got Tubervilled. Injuries to key players on defense, and a turnover prone offense spelled disaster.

Connecticut figured out how to win some games, and now Diaco has something to build on. The East is going to be a gauntlet next year.

East Carolina too many holes to fill. They will be back next year, and I also do not look forward to playing them.

Central Florida WTF

Houston, all I can say is I am impressed. Congrats.

Navy played better than any of us could imagine. Reynolds is the real deal, and the AAC defenses hated the triple option. When you play the Midshipmen you have to play all 60 minutes.

Memphis a great season, but I am left with questions of what if. A lot of questions to go into the off season. It will be interesting to see what happens.

Tulsa bowl eligible, building in the right direction.

Tulane the only prediction I got right. Not enough horses, will they ever get going in the right direction in New Orleans?

SMU two wins, thought they would respond a little better to the new coaching staff. Maybe they need a complete rebuild.

I can't wait until 2016 to see what happens. I predict Temple vs Houston again in the championship game.
12-20-2015 01:52 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

HoustonRocks Offline
1st String

I Root For: HoustonCougars
RE: American Football Finish 2015
I predict USF in the East.
12-20-2015 03:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.