Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Another split thread with L-yes all over it
Bookmark and Share
L-yes Offline
Heisman

I Root For:

St. Patrick Eagle Wrote:The WAC wants to change the current format of the Hawaii Bowl from just having the home team to having another WAC team instead. I think that is stupid, because the Hawaii fans always bring a good showing. Houston for the West Champ, Mobile for the East Champ, N.O. for an East team, Ft. Worth for a West team and Hawaii for anybody. Don't forget regardless, of what L-Yes says the Charlotte Bowl said they would consider another option if they aren't given the BE#3. The Bowl was less than impressed with the BE attendance outside of WVU. With USM, Memphis and the close proximity of ECU and Marshall, don't be surprised if BB has already been in talks with the Charlotte people.
Keep this one alive. I want to see you eat a plate full of crow. I'll do the same if I'm wrong. Charlotte is going nowhere and certainly not to CUSA.
08-05-2005 07:55 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

tufinal4 Offline
1st String

I Root For:

L-Yes, did you learn to be an pathetic arrogant SOB as a child from your parents, or did you learn it from older Louisville fans who rubbed off on you, or is it the result of personal issues that bring it to the surface.

I was brought up to be civil, and complementary to people, period, to only say something positive to people regardless of what I may have thought privately, and to consider how something might sound to the recipient before shooting off my mouth.

You, on the other hand, never tire of slapping condescending, arrogant statements about our conference, its programs, its bowl tie-ins, how the freakin Birds are superior beings, how CUSA is "C-DOA", yada yada. It seems to be real important to you that CUSA fans "know their place and their shortcomings" in your feeble little mind, and that you are just the guy to do it. Not only that, you also never fail to slap lipstick on a hog and rationalize how Rutgers, Cincy, UConn, and freakin South Florida are solid programs that are head and shoulders above most members of CUSA. This whole superiority complex regarding CUSA is so prominent in your life. You are an absolute laughingstock.

I'd love to get an explanation of how this guy, and several of his fellow delusionists, are allowed to conduct themselves constantly in this manner and get away with it and not get banned, but we have Memphis fans who do get banned. I'm sure I won't get an answer.
08-05-2005 12:05 PM
SECSEC Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

Actually, CUSA is the laughing stock of college athletics. That goes double for Tulane

:bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:
08-07-2005 11:15 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.