Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Texas Permian Basin
Bookmark and Share
Psychored Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: WKU
Texas Permian Basin
Is this a real school?? The scoreboard on my phone says they beat UTSA in hoops today!
11-29-2015 09:33 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

techdawg88 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Louisiana Tech
RE: Texas Permian Basin
it's in Odessa, TX
11-29-2015 09:36 PM
MTowho Offline
1st String

I Root For: MiddleTennessee
Here's their ESPN team page: UT Permian Basin Falcons

[Image: Uh_598f2f_1957334.gif]
11-29-2015 09:47 PM
LR Eagle Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: USM
A DII school? I know our basketball program is a disgrace right now, but crap like this makes this conference look like even more of a joke than it is.
11-29-2015 10:12 PM
SApuro Offline
All American

I Root For: UTSA and USM
UTSA's basketball progrom needs tons of work.
11-29-2015 10:15 PM
Franko Offline
1st String

(11-29-2015 10:12 PM)LR Eagle Wrote:  A DII school? I know our basketball program is a disgrace right now, but crap like this makes this conference look like even more of a joke than it is.
Ok to lose to D2 schools in exhibition games because they don't count but when it counts it's not too pretty. I hope the Toppers finish in the upper half of the league because looks like the bottom half is going to have some ugly loses this season.
11-29-2015 10:17 PM
Advertisement

Ole Blue Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: The Good Guys
All of UTSA athletics needs work. Sorry.
11-29-2015 10:18 PM
MTowho Offline
1st String

I Root For: MiddleTennessee
The bottom third is an absolute dumpster fire. I get that some athletic departments in CUSA only care about one sport, but good god this is ridiculous.
11-29-2015 10:26 PM
Funslinger Offline
All American

I Root For: Southern Miss
(11-29-2015 10:12 PM)LR Eagle Wrote:  A DII school? I know our basketball program is a disgrace right now, but crap like this makes this conference look like even more of a joke than it is.

Dude, we lost at home to an NAIA school.
11-29-2015 10:31 PM
SApuro Offline
All American

(11-29-2015 10:18 PM)Ole Blue Wrote:  All of UTSA athletics needs work. Sorry.

Track and Field is legit, volleyball and baseball are decent.

Football was 3-5 in conference play for a team that was gutted with graduating SRs.

Now our bball has been **** for a while. We need new facilities and for fans to show up to games.
11-29-2015 11:14 PM
usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Beer
(11-29-2015 10:31 PM)Funslinger Wrote:  

Dude, we lost at home to an NAIA school.

Got to admit, a USM fan talking about this league's basketball problems needs to look in the mirror.
11-29-2015 11:42 PM
Advertisement

Meow Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For: UTSA
The AD needs to get the hell out of my school. I'm tired of seeing my school be disgraced like this. Our facilities are crap and I haven't heard crap about future athletic developments that were promised to our school. I'm sick and tired of embarrassments like this. Brooks is a terrible coach and our AD should be held accountable for letting our programs suck as long as they have.
11-30-2015 12:55 AM
tx.state Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: TXST
When did the attitude towards Hickey change? It seems like just yesterday she was God's gift to San Antonio...
11-30-2015 01:13 AM
TOPSTRAIGHT Online
Heisman

I was calling for Brooks to go last year.He has driven that program into the sun.

WKU still has a little(or more) ways to go but C-USA will never get multiple bids with lead weights at the bottom dragging us down.They are lower than WHALE poop.
11-30-2015 01:25 AM
SApuro Offline
All American

UTPB isn't quite the powerhouses of Samford, San Francisco, Lipcome, Elon, Murry State, and William Carey. There is plenty of "whale poop" to go around.

In the mean time UTSA fans are from a city of winners. Being stagnant is unacceptable and the people demand blood to be spilled. If Hickey doesn't have the balls to cut that bum Brooks and his brother Coker loose than perhaps new leadership is needed.

P.S. Please please pass the hat around to build a respectable gym. Interest rates are at record lows. Borrow the ******* $ and get it done.
(This post was last modified: 11-30-2015 02:40 AM by SApuro.)
11-30-2015 02:36 AM
Meow Offline
Bench Warmer

(11-30-2015 01:13 AM)tx.state Wrote:  When did the attitude towards Hickey change? It seems like just yesterday she was God's gift to San Antonio...

I've respected her as a person and have personally met her but when it comes to her job, she just seems like she's a cheerleader for the teams and nothing else. I've never thought she was an amazing AD but thought she was fairly decent. It's her lack of action that is starting to piss off our fan base in my opinion.
11-30-2015 02:10 PM
Advertisement

UTSAMarineVet09 Offline
Corporal of the Board.

(11-30-2015 02:10 PM)Meow Wrote:  
(11-30-2015 01:13 AM)tx.state Wrote:  When did the attitude towards Hickey change? It seems like just yesterday she was God's gift to San Antonio...

I've respected her as a person and have personally met her but when it comes to her job, she just seems like she's a cheerleader for the teams and nothing else. I've never thought she was an amazing AD but thought she was fairly decent. It's her lack of action that is starting to piss off our fan base in my opinion.

One person does not make a fan base, I think you have been the only one that has complained. I havent seen anybody else and I am a very frequent poster on other boards and very active on twitter.

Rumors are that BT will be gone after this year if he doesnt turn it around.

Instead of complaining, how about put some money into the school? Bitching and moaning will not get you anywhere.
11-30-2015 02:53 PM
shiftyeagle Offline
Deus Vult

I Root For: Southern Miss
UTSA-USM matchup will be a historical pillow fight. It'll be like watching an WNBA game.
11-30-2015 02:55 PM
UTSAMarineVet09 Offline
Corporal of the Board.

(11-30-2015 02:55 PM)shiftyeagle Wrote:  UTSA-USM matchup will be a historical pillow fight. It'll be like watching an WNBA game.

more like a YMCA summer league game
11-30-2015 03:00 PM
Greenroom Offline
2nd String

(11-30-2015 12:55 AM)Meow Wrote:  The AD needs to get the hell out of my school. I'm tired of seeing my school be disgraced like this. Our facilities are crap and I haven't heard crap about future athletic developments that were promised to our school. I'm sick and tired of embarrassments like this. Brooks is a terrible coach and our AD should be held accountable for letting our programs suck as long as they have.

(11-30-2015 02:53 PM)UTSAMarineVet09 Wrote:  
(11-30-2015 02:10 PM)Meow Wrote:  

One person does not make a fan base, I think you have been the only one that has complained. I havent seen anybody else and I am a very frequent poster on other boards and very active on twitter.

Rumors are that BT will be gone after this year if he doesnt turn it around.

Instead of complaining, how about put some money into the school? Bitching and moaning will not get you anywhere.

Cannot disagree with you more UTSAMARINEVET.

Brooks should of been out after the 20-13-2014 seasons. In order to get fans in the building you need something other than a high school stadium. There is no difference between Paul Taylor and the Convo Center.

Hickey got and gets a lot of credit for getting UTSA football where they are in the CUSA. But its time to take the next step. Brooks was coaching UTSA when they were average in the Southland.

But for me its time to change with Coker and Brooks. if Hickey does not do it then maybe it needs to change from the top all the way down.
11-30-2015 05:25 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.