Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Nobody likes us because they want to be us...
Bookmark and Share
ChaoChao Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: NIU
Nobody likes us because they want to be us...
http://www.hustlebelt.com/mac-football/2...in/9576267

Even after reading this, I'm nervous for Friday. I hope our guys remember 2013 to fire them up, even though we beat them last season.
11-29-2015 12:42 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

MidnightBlueGold Offline
Heisman

I Root For: TOL-EDO
RE: Nobody likes us because they want to be us...
Please beat the snot out of the bird brains. 1) Keep the MAC Championship out of the MAC Least. 2) Don't let out rivals win it.
11-29-2015 12:44 AM
The Frisky Biscuit Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Death
It's hard to chirp many of the other MAC schools...they don't have much of a presence on here, ha.

You want to be hated. That means you're succeeding.
11-29-2015 12:46 AM
MaddDawgz02 Offline
Banned

I Root For: any UT opponent
Hats off to Hustlbelt for covering the MAC, good someone does, but make no mistake Hustlebelt despises NIU, and is as tired as anyone of NIU's success.
11-29-2015 12:47 AM
Advertisement

The Frisky Biscuit Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Death
(11-29-2015 12:47 AM)MaddDawgz02 Wrote:  Hats off to Hustlbelt for covering the MAC, good someone does, but make no mistake Hustlebelt despises NIU, and is as tired as anyone of NIU's success.

You think everybody is out to get NIU.
11-29-2015 12:48 AM
scottiep12 Offline
1st String

I Root For:
(11-29-2015 12:47 AM)MaddDawgz02 Wrote:  Hats off to Hustlbelt for covering the MAC, good someone does, but make no mistake Hustlebelt despises NIU, and is as tired as anyone of NIU's success.

Ya, I think they made that pretty clear....in the above referenced article...lol
11-29-2015 08:52 AM
DogPoundNorth Offline
Coach Carey Loves His Wife

I'm really digging how confident everyone in the MAC assumes we will get destroyed. It's a really nice change of pace, and our guys usually play better when no one expects them to win SEE: Toledo, WMU
11-29-2015 10:48 AM
Advertisement

epasnoopy Online
Diehard Huskie

I Root For: NIU Huskies
All the MAC fans seem confident and like to say how we aren't that good and they can beat us. A bunch of hater comments on the MAC Facebook announcement of the MAC Championship matchup too.
11-29-2015 10:54 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Stpetebeachrocketfan Offline
1st String

I Root For: Toledo
(11-29-2015 12:42 AM)ChaoChao Wrote:  http://www.hustlebelt.com/mac-football/2...in/9576267

Even after reading this, I'm nervous for Friday. I hope our guys remember 2013 to fire them up, even though we beat them last season.

Good luck on Friday guys, NIU seems to find ways to win most of the time. Regarding the comment above, I don't hate any MAC teams, its sports to be enjoyed. I agree I would like to be "us" when it comes to football, but overall I do like UT's athletic director, our facilities, our sports programs overall, and MAC best self generated revenue across the board. I don't think I would sacrifice all of that to be NIU in football unless we were really bad like EMU. I actually don't think most other fans hate anyone, not even NIU.
11-29-2015 10:56 AM
ChaoChao Offline
Water Engineer

I don't "hate" other MAC teams either (except BG, don't like Matt Johnson since he thinks he can be as famous as Lynch).

Hope Carey and the rest of the coaches look at how Toledo was able to contain BG, even though it seemed like BG was purposely playing like that.
11-29-2015 12:02 PM
Advertisement

HuskieFootball Addict Offline
Heisman

I Root For: NIU, NIU, NIU
I don't "hate" any of the other MAC teams. I temporarily hate them while we are playing them is all. I do think that the people who posted on facebook that they are sick of NIU being in Detroit every year are just jealous it's not THEIR team.

And I ALWAYS cheer for them in bowl games & their OOC games. I cheered like crazy for Toledo to beat Arkansas. We watched the game on a tablet at my sister's wedding! 04-cheers
11-29-2015 03:22 PM
DiehardHuskie Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: The Hard Way
It's great, isn't it? Wouldn't have it any other way.
11-29-2015 03:58 PM
NIU007 Offline
Legend

I Root For: NIU, MAC
If Hustlebelt actually hated NIU they'd ignore us like most of the Chicago media.
11-29-2015 06:25 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.