Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

******* Friday
Bookmark and Share
CHIPPEWA ENEMA Offline
Heisman

I Root For: CMU CHIPPEWAS

Crappies
******* Friday
Jack@ss Friday: Where stupid sh!t happens in stores, and, hopefully, not on the field.
(This post was last modified: 11-27-2015 10:53 AM by CHIPPEWA ENEMA.)
11-27-2015 09:57 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

CMichFan Offline

I Root For: CMU

Crappies
RE: ******* Friday
Unfortunately, a LOT of stupid 01-rivals happened 03-pissed , but we still beat the dirty birds for the 4th straight time. COGS Now the team gets some much-needed extra practice time while waiting for a bowl invite.

Question for anyone who knows: are the refs paid hourly? That would explain the number of full-on zebra conventions to discuss calls -- and noncalls -- this season. 01-wingedeagle

Game balls to: Cooper Rush, for perservering in the face of crappy pass blocking for at least half the game, and also for breaking the CMU single-season passing yardage record. 04-rock Romello Ross for his three rushing and one receiving TDs today. 04-bow May he score many more in the years ahead. Coach Bono: for getting in the grills of your players at halftime.

Things to work on: J Hayes, the ball is your friend. Stop coughing up your friend! 01-lauramac2 Penalties. At least two were highly questionable, but there were still way too many. OL. Stop blocking like a matador. 03-banghead Defense: stop falling asleep right after we take the lead. For that matter, everyone wake the phuck up and play from the opening snap! No more of this spotting the opposition one, two, or three scores just to make life more interesting. 05-ban

OK, that's out of my system. 7-5 two years in a row. Congrats to the team and coaches for getting there in what many expected to be a rebuilding season.
(This post was last modified: 11-27-2015 05:10 PM by CMichFan.)
11-27-2015 05:01 PM
CHIPPEWA ENEMA Offline
Heisman

I Root For: CMU CHIPPEWAS

Crappies
RE: ******* Friday
04-cheers04-bow Well done, CMF! You're becoming more like me every day.03-lmfao
11-30-2015 06:17 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.