Sen. Sherrod Brown: White Males are Biggest Terrorism Threat to US
11-24-2015 09:24 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

CardFan1 Offline
Red Thunderbird

I Root For: Louisville ACC
RE: Sen. Sherrod Brown: White Males are Biggest Terrorism Threat to US
(11-24-2015 09:24 AM)CliftonAve Wrote:  Oh Really?

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2015/11/white-...rrod-brown

Another reason that the Democrat party has become so radicalized, only far left wingnuts left in office. Thanks Obama, Harry & Nancy !
11-24-2015 09:32 AM
firmbizzle Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UF, UCF
In the spin room maybe.
11-24-2015 09:41 AM
shiftyeagle Offline
Deus Vult

I Root For: Southern Miss
(11-24-2015 09:41 AM)firmbizzle Wrote:  In the spin room maybe.

03-rotfl
11-24-2015 09:44 AM
gsu95 Offline
Fifth Estate

I Root For: USC, GS
I dunno. Maybe the Senator is right.

http://time.com/3934980/right-wing-extre...dangerous/
11-24-2015 10:22 AM
gsu95 Offline
Fifth Estate

I Root For: USC, GS
11-24-2015 10:23 AM
Advertisement

Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

I Root For: B-G-S-U !!!!
Quote:Five people were shot late Monday night near the Minneapolis Police Department’s 4th Precinct in the city’s north side, according to Minneapolis police spokesman John Elder.

The incident occurred at 10:40 p.m. in the area of 14th Avenue North and Morgan Avenue North. This is one block north of the 4th Precinct station at 1925 Plymouth Ave., where protesters have been stationed since Nov. 15.

Two people were taken by ambulance to Hennepin County Medical Center. Three others were driven by private vehicle to North Memorial Medical Center in Robbinsdale. All victims have injuries that are not life threatening, police said.

The victims are all protesters, a source tells KSTP.

Police said they are looking for three white men. A source tells KSTP they were wearing bulletproof vests.

The incident occurred near the area of ongoing protests about the fatal shooting of 24-year-old Jamar Clark.

Minneapolis police say dozens of officers responded immediately to attend to victims and secure the area.

After the shooting, Clark's brother Eddie Sutton released a statement asking the protests to stop for the safety of everyone.

Black Lives Matter, which has been organizing the protests near the 4th precinct, has a march planned for 2 p.m. Tuesday. It starts at the 4th precinct station.
5 People Shot, Injured a Block from 4th Precinct Protests in Minneapolis
(This post was last modified: 11-24-2015 10:35 AM by Redwingtom.)
11-24-2015 10:34 AM
VA49er Offline
Legend

I Root For: Charlotte
Senator made a stupid comment that, unfortunately, some people believe to be true. We live in a facked up time.
11-24-2015 10:35 AM
CardFan1 Offline
Red Thunderbird

I Root For: Louisville ACC
(11-24-2015 10:34 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  
Quote:Five people were shot late Monday night near the Minneapolis Police Department’s 4th Precinct in the city’s north side, according to Minneapolis police spokesman John Elder.

The incident occurred at 10:40 p.m. in the area of 14th Avenue North and Morgan Avenue North. This is one block north of the 4th Precinct station at 1925 Plymouth Ave., where protesters have been stationed since Nov. 15.

Two people were taken by ambulance to Hennepin County Medical Center. Three others were driven by private vehicle to North Memorial Medical Center in Robbinsdale. All victims have injuries that are not life threatening, police said.

Police said they are looking for three white men. A source tells KSTP they were wearing bulletproof vests.

The incident occurred near the area of ongoing protests about the fatal shooting of 24-year-old Jamar Clark.

Minneapolis police say dozens of officers responded immediately to attend to victims and secure the area.

After the shooting, Clark's brother Eddie Sutton released a statement asking the protests to stop for the safety of everyone.

Black Lives Matter, which has been organizing the protests near the 4th precinct, has a march planned for 2 p.m. Tuesday. It starts at the 4th precinct station.

And Those 3 Thugs need to be brought to justice and put away. No problem with that. again, #IHATETHUGS!
11-24-2015 10:38 AM
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

(11-24-2015 10:35 AM)VA49er Wrote:  Senator made a stupid comment that, unfortunately, some people believe to be true. We live in a facked up time.

Not really...read the whole quote in context...it's not that bad. At all.

Quote:“I think most of us recognize, we’re concerned but we also know that we trust the FBI and our security forces to do this right,” the senator from Ohio said on WAKR radio on Thursday morning. “Since the beginning of the Bush administration when we were attacked, September 11th, we’ve not had any major terrorist attacks in this country. We’ve had individual crazy people, of normally, they look more like me than they look like Middle Easterners. They are generally white males, who have shot up people in movie theaters and schools. Those are terrorist attacks, they’re just different kinds of terrorists.”

“But we have since the early Bush days, when September 11th happened, through the rest of the Bush years, and through the almost six years of the Obama administration, we’ve kept this country safe,” said Brown.

“Individual people shouldn’t be fearful, because by and large our government, the federal government — people always talk obviously they don’t trust the feds, whatever. The federal government and local communities have done a pretty good job at keeping us safe. Not keeping us safe from crazy gunmen coming into schools and movie theaters sometimes but certainly keeping us safe from foreigns attacking this country.”
11-24-2015 10:40 AM
VA49er Offline
Legend

I Root For: Charlotte
(11-24-2015 10:40 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  
(11-24-2015 10:35 AM)VA49er Wrote:  Senator made a stupid comment that, unfortunately, some people believe to be true. We live in a facked up time.

Quote:“I think most of us recognize, we’re concerned but we also know that we trust the FBI and our security forces to do this right,” the senator from Ohio said on WAKR radio on Thursday morning. “Since the beginning of the Bush administration when we were attacked, September 11th, we’ve not had any major terrorist attacks in this country. We’ve had individual crazy people, of normally, they look more like me than they look like Middle Easterners. They are generally white males, who have shot up people in movie theaters and schools. Those are terrorist attacks, they’re just different kinds of terrorists.”

“But we have since the early Bush days, when September 11th happened, through the rest of the Bush years, and through the almost six years of the Obama administration, we’ve kept this country safe,” said Brown.

“Individual people shouldn’t be fearful, because by and large our government, the federal government — people always talk obviously they don’t trust the feds, whatever. The federal government and local communities have done a pretty good job at keeping us safe. Not keeping us safe from crazy gunmen coming into schools and movie theaters sometimes but certainly keeping us safe from foreigns attacking this country.”

lol, he went Bush 3 times and threw in the "white male" just for good measure.
11-24-2015 10:51 AM
Advertisement

All Dukes_All Day Offline
All American

I Root For: JMU, Pitt
(11-24-2015 10:22 AM)gsu95 Wrote:  I dunno. Maybe the Senator is right.

http://time.com/3934980/right-wing-extre...dangerous/

Yeah, and so have Asian extremists...all in one day in 2007. Remember Virginia Tech?
11-24-2015 11:02 AM
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

Quote:The FBI arrested three Virginia men on Sunday for attempting to buy weapons from an undercover agent, which they had hoped to use to attack black churches and Jewish synagogues, charging documents show.

Ronald Beasley Chaney and Robert Curtis Doyle each face charges of conspiracy to possess firearms after having been convicted of a felony. Their associate Charles D. Halderman was charged with conspiracy to commit Hobbs Act robbery.
FBI disrupts 'race war' plot with Virginia arrests
11-24-2015 03:49 PM
vandiver49 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: USNA/UTK
(11-24-2015 10:40 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  

but no comment about those gunman that live on the southside of Chicago? Got it.
11-24-2015 04:00 PM
ECUGrad07 Online
Hall of Famer

I Root For: ECU
(11-24-2015 10:34 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  

Would you like to know how many black people shot other black people in Chicago and Baltimore today?
11-24-2015 04:06 PM
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
(11-24-2015 03:49 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  
Quote:The FBI arrested three Virginia men on Sunday for attempting to buy weapons from an undercover agent, which they had hoped to use to attack black churches and Jewish synagogues, charging documents show.

Ronald Beasley Chaney and Robert Curtis Doyle each face charges of conspiracy to possess firearms after having been convicted of a felony. Their associate Charles D. Halderman was charged with conspiracy to commit Hobbs Act robbery.
FBI disrupts 'race war' plot with Virginia arrests

FBI has been busy.
How nearly SEVENTY have been arrested in America over ISIS plots in the last 18 months - including refugees who had been given safe haven but 'turned to terror'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...z3sRfGB4tQ
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
11-24-2015 04:09 PM
Advertisement

HeartOfDixie Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Alabama
The SJW ideal is getting clearer and clearer by the day. Blacks and other minorities cannot ever reach parity in a system created by white males. That system is an idea that encompasses everything from mindsets and the idea of the meritocracy to actual things like the legal system. As such, they reject it outright and want to tear it to the ground because they want to set the rules.

Hey, that's all fair and perfectly logical. It's also perfectly natural to want what others have.

Here is the problem. The most successful system in history is that which was created by white males. So, the above information is useless because it isn't actionable. At the same time, it is nothing short of cultural marxism, a term I usually loathe. The idea that just because you exist you are entitled to parity is one that must be rejected out of hand in a meritocracy. The meritocracy is the true enemy of the SJW class.
11-24-2015 04:12 PM
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

Don't you guys want to know how many Americans are killed by furniture this year? Or don't you guys care about that?

Telling!

03-zzz
(This post was last modified: 11-24-2015 04:28 PM by Redwingtom.)
11-24-2015 04:28 PM
ECUGrad07 Online
Hall of Famer

I Root For: ECU
(11-24-2015 04:28 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  Don't you guys want to know how many Americans are killed by furniture this year? Or don't you guys care about that?

Telling!

03-zzz

This thread is about why white people are the biggest terrorism threat to the US.

You pointed out a couple instances in which white folks (and some Hispanics) took part in violence.

I then ask you if you'd like to hear the # of shootings in just 2 American cities perpetrated by black people just TODAY alone, and you deflect.

07-coffee3

Your side has lost the argument. BLM's 15 minutes of fame are up. Sanity and rational thought are slowly returning.
(This post was last modified: 11-24-2015 04:32 PM by ECUGrad07.)
11-24-2015 04:32 PM
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

(11-24-2015 04:32 PM)ECUGrad07 Wrote:  
(11-24-2015 04:28 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  Don't you guys want to know how many Americans are killed by furniture this year? Or don't you guys care about that?

Telling!

03-zzz

This thread is about why white people are the biggest terrorism threat to the US.

You pointed out a couple instances in which white folks (and some Hispanics) took part in violence.

I then ask you if you'd like to hear the # of shootings in just 2 American cities perpetrated by black people just TODAY alone, and you deflect.

07-coffee3

Your side has lost the argument. BLM's 15 minutes of fame are up. Sanity and rational thought are slowly returning.

Perhaps you failed to see Post #10 where I showed that Brown made no such claim whatsoever as suggested in the OP and in the partisan slanted article linked.

And you do realize that YOU deflected from the topic to bring up murders of blacks in Chicago and Baltimore. Trying, and failing, to show that since I don't react like one of Pavlov's dogs that this somehow implies that I don't care about those deaths. Which of course is not true, and has no place at all in this thread. So then I pointed out the irony in your deflection with my furniture post.

Perhaps that rational thought and sanity is moving slower than you know. 03-wink
(This post was last modified: 11-24-2015 05:02 PM by Redwingtom.)
11-24-2015 05:01 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.