Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Open TigerLinks

Parking available at the alumni tailgate party?
Bookmark and Share
TIGERBUDDY Offline
All American

I Root For: MEMPHIS TIGERS
Parking available at the alumni tailgate party?
Driving to the tailgate party before the game and am wondering if there is parking at the location or if need to find a lot somewhere and then walk to the location? Anybody know ???
11-14-2015 08:32 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

den2010 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Houston
RE: Parking available at the alumni tailgate party?
Is this in Houston?
11-14-2015 09:52 AM
TIGERBUDDY Offline
All American

I Root For: MEMPHIS TIGERS
(11-14-2015 09:52 AM)den2010 Wrote:  Is this in Houston?

YOU KNOW IT. The tailgate is at the Houston Alumni building as I understand it. It is located on Cullen Rd. or street or blvd ?
11-14-2015 10:06 AM
SNF6 Offline
Go To Hell Ole Miss

I Root For: Vol Free USA
Don't know if you have all of this information or not. I would send an email, they are usually pretty good about being prompt with their replies. Have a great time and Go Tigers!
True Blue Pre-Game Party in Houston, Texas
Saturday, November 14, 4:00 pm CT
University of Houston Alumni Center (3100 Cullen Boulevard, Houston, TX)
Join the Alumni Association for a pre-game party before your Memphis Tigers Football Team takes on the Houston Cougars. Kick-off: 6:00 pm. Complimentary snacks will be provided. Cash bar available. For more information, contact alumniassociation@memphis.edu or 901.678.2586.
11-14-2015 10:13 AM
Advertisement

tigertom Offline
"Illegitimus Non Tatum Carborundum"

I Root For: Memphis Tigers

Donators
(11-14-2015 10:13 AM)SNF6 Wrote:  Don't know if you have all of this information or not. I would send an email, they are usually pretty good about being prompt with their replies. Have a great time and Go Tigers!
True Blue Pre-Game Party in Houston, Texas
Saturday, November 14, 4:00 pm CT
University of Houston Alumni Center (3100 Cullen Boulevard, Houston, TX)
Join the Alumni Association for a pre-game party before your Memphis Tigers Football Team takes on the Houston Cougars. Kick-off: 6:00 pm. Complimentary snacks will be provided. Cash bar available. For more information, contact alumniassociation@memphis.edu or 901.678.2586.

Thanks for the info. Wish it were possible to be there. Give 'em hell TIGERS.

Enjoy your time there.

GO TIGERS. ! !
11-14-2015 10:34 AM
den2010 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Houston
(11-14-2015 10:06 AM)TIGERBUDDY Wrote:  
(11-14-2015 09:52 AM)den2010 Wrote:  Is this in Houston?

YOU KNOW IT. The tailgate is at the Houston Alumni building as I understand it. It is located on Cullen Rd. or street or blvd ?

The building is located on Cullen Blvd. If memory serves me correctly, the parking located around athletic alumni is not cash/visitor parking. Some options for you:

1. There are cash lots located off Spur 5 across the street from our rec center. The downer to this is the parking location is across campus from the Memphis tailgate. You will get to see our campus though.

2. Yates HS: the ROTC for the high school has a fundraiser where they will watch your car in the Yates HS parking lot for a nominal price. Not located very far from the Memphis tailgate location. The only downer to this is walking somewhat in a sketchy area, but I've never heard a bad thing about parking here.

3. Light rail : park by BBVA and hop on the light rail named "TC Palm Center." This will drop you off right upfront of TDECU. From there it is a similar walk to the Memphis tailgate as it is from Yates. Cost is $1.30 for a one-way ticket.
11-14-2015 10:40 AM
OneShiningMoment Away
MT.org's Smartass and Dumbass

I Root For: OnCampusStadium

Donators
Tell 'em you're a Texas legislator and then yell Hook 'em Horns as they let you park in front of the building.
11-14-2015 02:23 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.