Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Time for GOP panic? Establishment worried Carson or Trump might win (Drudge Siren)
EverRespect Offline
Free Kaplony

I Root For: ODU
Time for GOP panic? Establishment worried Carson or Trump might win (Drudge Siren)
Less than three months before the kick-off Iowa caucuses, there is growing anxiety bordering on panic among Republican elites about the dominance and durability of Donald Trump and Ben Carson and widespread bewilderment over how to defeat them.

Party leaders and donors fear nominating either man would have negative ramifications for the GOP ticket up and down the ballot, virtually ensuring a Hillary Rodham Clinton presidency and increasing the odds that the Senate falls into Democratic hands.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/...story.html

[Image: GOPE-Romney--2015-11-12_zpsp2zlxjbm.jpg]

Love it! FU GOP

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
11-12-2015 09:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

stinkfist Online
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
RE: Time for GOP panic? Establishment worried Carson or Trump might win (Drudge Siren)
they better back rand.....and I mean quick-like....

the gop fuxxored this from the beginning....it's amazing how stupid and stubborn they are....

oopsy....no, it's been predictable from the get go....
(This post was last modified: 11-12-2015 09:30 PM by stinkfist.)
11-12-2015 09:30 PM
QuestionSocratic Offline
Banned

I Root For: Buffalo
RE: Time for GOP panic? Establishment worried Carson or Trump might win (Drudge Siren)
Quote:Love it! FU GOP
AW, ER's throwing a tantrum.

[Image: 52955754.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 11-13-2015 08:49 AM by QuestionSocratic.)
11-13-2015 08:47 AM
EverRespect Offline
Free Kaplony

(11-13-2015 08:47 AM)QuestionSocratic Wrote:  
Quote:Love it! FU GOP
AW, ER's throwing a tantrum.

[Image: 52955754.jpg]

Did you read the article? Looks to me like the GOP is throwing the tantrum because none of their handpicked candidates are going to win. I am enjoying every minute of it.
11-13-2015 09:14 AM
EverRespect Offline
Free Kaplony

The absolute funniest part of all this is the guy they drafted to keep a conservative from winning South Carolina, Graham, is at 2% in his own state.
11-13-2015 09:38 AM
miko33 Offline
Defender of Honesty and Integrity

I Root For: Alma Mater
GOP wants an establishment candidate because he would know where all the bodies are buried. Then the GOP and the Dems can work together to continue to try to fix things behind the scenes so that we don't see how badly both parties screwed the pooch. We may not know the secrets, but we know enough through simple observation to know both parties are ran by a bunch of d!ckheads. My guess is the evidence of actual corruption might be exposed if an outsider wins.
11-13-2015 09:52 AM
Advertisement

firmbizzle Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UF, UCF
Trump was on fire yesterday!
11-13-2015 11:35 AM
HeartOfDixie Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Alabama
If it was any other person but Trump they'd have been circling the wagons long ago putting him up as the new savior and second coming.
11-13-2015 01:43 PM
Hitch Offline
1st String

I Root For: Maryland
If trump or carson wins the nomination, Hillary might as well start picking out her cabinet.
11-13-2015 02:19 PM
firmbizzle Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UF, UCF
(11-13-2015 02:19 PM)Hitch Wrote:  If trump or carson wins the nomination, Hillary might as well start picking out her cabinet.

Trump will crush Hillary. 07-coffee3
11-13-2015 04:08 PM
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

I Root For: B-G-S-U !!!!
(11-13-2015 02:19 PM)Hitch Wrote:  If trump or carson wins the nomination, Hillary might as well start picking out her cabinet.

03-yes
11-13-2015 04:17 PM
Advertisement

Native Georgian Offline
Legend

I Root For: TULANE+GA.STATE
The people who post on this website have the same chance of being nominated as Trump or Carson do.
11-13-2015 05:24 PM
Lord Stanley Offline
L'Étoile du Nord

I Root For: NIU
Quote:Time for GOP panic? Establishment worried

Couldn't have happened to a nicer bunch of guys.....
11-13-2015 05:25 PM
Hitch Offline
1st String

I Root For: Maryland
(11-13-2015 04:08 PM)firmbizzle Wrote:  

Trump will crush Hillary. 07-coffee3

uh huh...
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/...-5491.html
11-13-2015 06:52 PM
THE NC Herd Fan Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Marshall
GOP has lost its identity:

Establishment is the Rockefeller wing which is democrat light or RINO, they want the Regan and Goldwater factions to support their nominee but don't want to include any of their policies in their platform.

Case in point Jeb Bush was going to win the nomination without winning the base. How's that working out?
11-13-2015 07:33 PM
EverRespect Offline
Free Kaplony

(11-13-2015 05:24 PM)Native Georgian Wrote:  The people who post on this website have the same chance of being nominated as Trump or Carson do.
According to what poll? I haven't seen one without Trump or Carson on top since about June or July.

(This post was last modified: 11-13-2015 10:56 PM by EverRespect.)
11-13-2015 10:54 PM
Advertisement

Native Georgian Offline
Legend

(11-13-2015 10:54 PM)EverRespect Wrote:  
(11-13-2015 05:24 PM)Native Georgian Wrote:  The people who post on this website have the same chance of being nominated as Trump or Carson do.
According to what poll? I haven't seen one without Trump or Carson on top since about June or July.
Same here. Doesn't matter. Neither of those 2 men have any plausible path to the nomination. They could both be among the Top 3, and one of them could be in the Top 2. But neither of them will be the nominee. Neither of them, to be candid, has any legitimate chance to be the nominee. Carly Fiorina and Chris Christie (to take just 2 examples) each have a more viable path to the nomination than Trump or Carson.

Hopefully someone will bump this thread 4-5 months and we'll compare notes.
11-14-2015 01:53 AM
EverRespect Offline
Free Kaplony

(11-14-2015 01:53 AM)Native Georgian Wrote:  
Same here. Doesn't matter. Neither of those 2 men have any plausible path to the nomination. They could both be among the Top 3, and one of them could be in the Top 2. But neither of them will be the nominee. Neither of them, to be candid, has any legitimate chance to be the nominee. Carly Fiorina and Chris Christie (to take just 2 examples) each have a more viable path to the nomination than Trump or Carson.

How do Christie and Fiorina have a more plausible path? They are at 2 and 3% respectively. I just don't get your thinking. The nominee will be Trump Carson, Rubio, Cruz, or Romney.

11-14-2015 08:35 AM
QuestionSocratic Offline
Banned

I Root For: Buffalo
(11-14-2015 08:35 AM)EverRespect Wrote:  
(11-14-2015 01:53 AM)Native Georgian Wrote:  

How do Christie and Fiorina have a more plausible path? They are at 2 and 3% respectively. I just don't get your thinking. The nominee will be Trump Carson, Rubio, Cruz, or Romney.

I think you're right (except for Romney). So will we call her Clinton II?
11-14-2015 09:46 AM
Native Georgian Offline
Legend

(11-14-2015 08:35 AM)EverRespect Wrote:  The nominee will be Trump Carson, Rubio, Cruz, or Romney.
Trump, Carson, and Romney each have no chance.

Rubio and Cruz both have a very good chance.
11-14-2015 09:58 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.