Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Open TigerLinks

Sammy to run USCS Fall JNationals at the ditch
Bookmark and Share
ncrdbl1 Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis Tigers
Sammy to run USCS Fall JNationals at the ditch
Slammin Sammy will return to his home track for the first time since 2009 when he runs in this year's USCS Fall Nationals next Friday and Saturday night at Riverside. The race will be a fundraiser for Kevin Swindell who was left paralyzed from the waist down after an accident at Knowville

The Saturday night main event will be 51 laps around the ultra fast and tacky 1/4 mile gumbo oval. Leave it to Petey to try to one up another promoter. Running his event 1 lap longer than the ASCS Rock and Roll 50 held each sprint at the track. .

http://www.insidelinepromotions.com/news/?i=34695

Swindell Entering USCS Fall Nationals at Riverside International Speedway
11/3/2015

Inside Line Promotions – GERMANTOWN, Tenn. (Nov. 3, 2015) – Sammy Swindell will invade Riverside International Speedway later this month for the first time since 2009.

Swindell will drive for A.G. Rains during the USCS Fall Nationals, which will be held Nov. 13-14 at the quarter-mile oval in West Memphis, Ark. The event will also be the site of a fundraiser for Swindell’s son, Kevin, who was severely injured during a sprint car crash in August.

“They are going to have a silent auction as well as several fundraising activities to help assist Kevin during his recovery,” he said. “I wanted to show support for the event and thanks to A.G. I’ll be able to race.”

Swindell was victorious in November 2009 during the Flip Flop 50, which featured a pair of 25-lap main events. He finished second in the first main event before charging from 21st to win the second feature.

“It will be nice to get back to Riverside and race close to home,” he said. “We’ve won some races there throughout the years and have the expectation to win the USCS Fall Nationals.”

Swindell is set to compete for CJB Motorsports this Thursday through Saturday during the Bad Boy Buggies World of Outlaws World Finals at The Dirt Track at Charlotte in Concord, N.C., with the World of Outlaws Sprint Car Series.
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2015 02:32 PM by ncrdbl1.)
11-06-2015 02:24 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

ncrdbl1 Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis Tigers
RE: Sammy to run USCS Fall JNationals at the ditch
Now a one day event due to weather.
11-13-2015 03:31 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.