Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

3 Reasons Why Only Unmasculine Men Vote Democrat
EverRespect Offline
Free Kaplony

I Root For: ODU
3 Reasons Why Only Unmasculine Men Vote Democrat
Quote:Emasculation mixed with extreme masochism is the best way to describe those men who opt for Democratic candidates in local, state, gubernatorial, congressional, and presidential elections. By basically every measure, Democrats regard the most trivial issues for women (such as Twitter “abuse”, manspreading, and mansplaining) as more important than the most significant issues for men (male suicide, homelessness, overrepresentation as victims of violence and many others).

In objective terms, voting Democrats only benefits those men who can publicly capitalize on defining themselves as a liberal, including authors, public commentators, Hollywood celebrities and others who need clear and incontrovertible self-promotion. And this itself depends on substituting one’s own self-interest for the health of the American nation.

This all said, cuckservatives exist in growing numbers. They and even proper conservatives are not blameless, far from it, for standing by and giving declared leftists significant room to eviscerate society. The engine rooms for stigmatizing men, however, are Democratic electoral and legislative offices, Democratic rallies and all manner of other breeding grounds for the Democrats’ pathological hatred of masculinity.

Lobbied by SJWs, whose demonstrations attract a minuscule number of people, the DNC and its representatives continue to make decisions that unabashedly demonize 50% of the population, most notably heterosexuals of Caucasian descent.

Quote:1. Democrats blame men for the state of American finances but court female and minority votes with welfare programs and privileges
Quote:2. Democrats treat every white male as a beneficiary of immense privilege and a potential violent oppressor

Quote:3. Democrats support finding a man guilty of rape by SJW academics without a trial

http://www.returnofkings.com/72439/3-rea...rce=aweber
11-02-2015 03:09 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Lord Stanley Offline
L'Étoile du Nord

I Root For: NIU
RE: 3 Reasons Why Only Unmasculine Men Vote Democrat
Some thoughts........

The modern Liberal believes that moral problems have technological solutions.

The modern Liberal believes that there is one rule for liberals because they're pure, but another rule for you because you suck and you're a Conservative.

The modern Liberal believes that if someone disagrees with them, that person almost certainly arguing in bad faith and probably evil as well.

The modern Liberal never admit to being Liberal, they will always claim to be Moderates who represent the mainstream of American political thought.

The modern Liberal is a self-righteous environmental activist who is sufficiently affluent that they don't have to worry about housing, fuel, or energy prices.

The modern Liberal's “War on Women” focuses exclusively on providing access to abortion, with a lie here and there about a "wage gap" and "rape crisis."

The modern Liberal believes that if you oppose gay marriage, you are teh bigot and not motivated by your religious beliefs on traditional marriage.

The modern Liberal has been taught to hate and loath their own country, their ancestors, their parents, and rural Americans.

The modern Liberal ignores what "censorship" actually means and uses it as a hammer to actually support censorship.

The modern Liberal has been taught that everything written before the current day is racist, sexist, homophobic, Islamophobic, and/or pure evil.

The modern Liberal believes that we shouldn't get "on your high horse" because just 1,800 years ago Christians were feeding people to the lions.

The modern Liberal feels that they're an Incredibly Clever Person destined to correct the rest of us hillbilly rubes.

The modern Liberal believes that if the white man hasn't committed enough real outrages, just invent some.

The modern Liberal believes that poverty causes criminal behavior, but doesn't believe that poor people commit more crimes.

The modern Liberal has been taught that being a hero is antithetical to being a Democrat.

The modern Liberal has switched to a “Lie About Everything And Hope The Low-Info Voter Buys It” strategy.

The modern Liberal wants Congress to react with “something must be done” legislation every time something emotionally charged happens on the news.

The modern Liberal's best friend is a Volvo-driving Alpaca-wearing liberal who already support their causes.

The modern Liberal's attempts at social control are simply attempt to outlaw behaviors they perceived as favored or engaged in by 'traditional" "conservative" "old-school" "white" etc. people.

The modern Liberal demands that this country institute some long overdue restrictions on gun ownership because it might save just one life: background checks with photographs and fingerprints, registration with the government, limit to one gun per year, classroom training before the procedure . . . but also wants unfettered access to murdering babies via abortion.
11-02-2015 03:54 PM
stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
this could be the dumbest thread title that made me spit on my screen laugh.....

y'all have fun with this....

this is the new 'view'.....
11-02-2015 04:38 PM
Advertisement

miko33 Offline
Defender of Honesty and Integrity

I Root For: Alma Mater
(11-02-2015 04:38 PM)stinkfist Wrote:  this could be the dumbest thread title that made me spit on my screen laugh.....

Just more PUA bull****...
11-02-2015 04:43 PM
stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(11-02-2015 04:43 PM)miko33 Wrote:  
(11-02-2015 04:38 PM)stinkfist Wrote:  this could be the dumbest thread title that made me spit on my screen laugh.....

Just more PUA bull****...

no doubt....
11-02-2015 04:49 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.