6. Toledo
11-01-2015 12:38 PM
Find all posts by this user
Advertisement

He1nousOne Offline
The One you Love to Hate.

I Root For: Iowa/ASU
RE: Maximum number of undefeateds: 6
LSU isn't going to beat Alabama next week.
11-01-2015 12:47 PM
BamaScorpio69 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Non-AQs
(11-01-2015 12:47 PM)He1nousOne Wrote:  LSU isn't going to beat Alabama next week.

Yeah because LSU hasn't beaten Alabama in Tuscaloosa before right?
11-01-2015 12:54 PM
GoldenWarrior11 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Marquette, BE
Access Bowl slot for the G5 (Temple/Houston/Memphis/Toledo) will be interesting. While none of the teams have a realistic shot at the CFP, right or wrong, any of those teams have capability of defeating a P5 team.
11-01-2015 12:55 PM
He1nousOne Offline

(11-01-2015 12:54 PM)BamaScorpio69 Wrote:  
(11-01-2015 12:47 PM)He1nousOne Wrote:  LSU isn't going to beat Alabama next week.

So that means this LSU team is going to beat this Alabama team simply because it has happened before?

Stellar logic you have there. 03-zzz
11-01-2015 12:56 PM
Advertisement

goofus Offline
All American

I Root For: Iowa
(11-01-2015 12:56 PM)He1nousOne Wrote:  

So that means this LSU team is going to beat this Alabama team simply because it has happened before?

well, at least he gave one more reason why than you did, which was none.
11-01-2015 05:27 PM
adcorbett Offline
This F'n Guy

I Root For: Louisville
(11-01-2015 12:55 PM)GoldenWarrior11 Wrote:  Access Bowl slot for the G5 (Temple/Houston/Memphis/Toledo) will be interesting. While none of the teams have a realistic shot at the CFP, right or wrong, any of those teams have capability of defeating a P5 team.

Memphis has an interesting case if Ole Miss somehow wins the SEC.

His logic was to use historical data to prove that despite your absolute claim of no chance for a win by LSU, it has happened before. Your logic is that this Alabama team is going to beat this LSU team... because you said so.

His argument is more "logical" than yours.
(This post was last modified: 11-01-2015 06:07 PM by adcorbett.)
11-01-2015 06:01 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
He1nousOne Offline

(11-01-2015 06:01 PM)adcorbett Wrote:  
(11-01-2015 12:55 PM)GoldenWarrior11 Wrote:  Access Bowl slot for the G5 (Temple/Houston/Memphis/Toledo) will be interesting. While none of the teams have a realistic shot at the CFP, right or wrong, any of those teams have capability of defeating a P5 team.

Memphis has an interesting case if Ole Miss somehow wins the SEC.

His logic was to use historical data to prove that despite your absolute claim of no chance for a win by LSU, it has happened before. Your logic is that this Alabama team is going to beat this LSU team... because you said so.

Lost again. I said LSU wouldn't win. I didn't say that they had no shot, I simply stated my opinion. My opinion based upon what I see this year is infinitely more logical than what teams wearing LSU uniforms and what teams wearing Alabama uniforms have done in the past against each other.

You try way too hard. You really do have a problem with this obsession of yours with me.

It's my opinion that Alabama is a better team now than LSU. Do I need to clarify that anymore for you to understand?
(This post was last modified: 11-01-2015 08:07 PM by He1nousOne.)
11-01-2015 08:06 PM
He1nousOne Offline

(11-01-2015 05:27 PM)goofus Wrote:  

I don't have to give a reason, its my opinion and it is based upon what I have seen this year. Coming up with what has happened in the past has ZERO relevance to what happens between these two teams this time around.

That shouldn't be lost upon you but somehow it is.
11-01-2015 08:09 PM
Advertisement

DavidSt Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: ATU, P7

Everybody agree that if Ole Miss. does win the SEC championship and Memphis goes to 13-0, Memphis have a very strong case to be in the playoffs. The only one who disagree that is still on ESPN is Mark May. He says the G5 played nobody to be deserving the spot. Florida State played one of the weakest schedule the past few years, and they were exposed how weak they were when they lost in a landslide to Oregon in the playoffs/
11-01-2015 08:27 PM
toddjnsn Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: WMU, MAC
Quote:Yeah because LSU hasn't beaten Alabama in Tuscaloosa before right?

LSU hasn't been terribly impressive. Eastern Michigan took them to the 4th Q being a 1 possession game. They COULD win -- I guess any winning team in the SEC has a shot at beating the non-invincible Alabama... but Alabama's better.
11-01-2015 08:27 PM
BruceMcF Online
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Reds/Buckeyes/.
(11-01-2015 08:09 PM)He1nousOne Wrote:  
(11-01-2015 05:27 PM)goofus Wrote:  

I don't have to give a reason, its my opinion and it is based upon what I have seen this year.
Your first statement didn't have any indication of whether you were saying that LSU couldn't possibly beat Bama or that based on what you've seen, you expect Bama to win ...

Quote: Coming up with what has happened in the past has ZERO relevance to what happens between these two teams this time around.
And when BamaScorpio69 evidently read it as "LSU couldn't possibly beat Bama", the observation that there were previous years when people thought the same thing but LSU went ahead and won anyway is certainly a valid piece of evidence for that.

Quote: That shouldn't be lost upon you but somehow it is.
Now that you finally got around to clarifying what you meant, sure, somebody could make a reasonable case that Bama should be favored ...

... but, whether it should be surprising that the meaning of your first ambiguous comment was lost on some readers ... no, it shouldn't be surprising.
11-01-2015 08:51 PM
He1nousOne Offline

It was a statement of opinion. Why are you making an entire dissertation in response to why people having overzealous responses to me are in actuality, which they aren't, reasonable? Ridiculous.
11-01-2015 08:57 PM
Advertisement

tnzazz Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis Tigers!
Maximum number of undefeateds: 6

That and a guy named Fournette. That dude is special.

I want Bama to win too, but those guys suck.
11-01-2015 09:38 PM
adcorbett Offline
This F'n Guy

(11-01-2015 08:06 PM)He1nousOne Wrote:  
(11-01-2015 06:01 PM)adcorbett Wrote:  His logic was to use historical data to prove that despite your absolute claim of no chance for a win by LSU, it has happened before. Your logic is that this Alabama team is going to beat this LSU team... because you said so.

Lost again. I said LSU wouldn't win. I didn't say that they had no shot, I simply stated my opinion. My opinion based upon what I see this year is infinitely more logical than what teams wearing LSU uniforms and what teams wearing Alabama uniforms have done in the past against each other.

You try way too hard. You really do have a problem with this obsession of yours with me.

I don;t have an obsession with you. I just have a habit of calling out your BS, and making you look stupid. I just call you out on your "its all show" routine, as you call it, code word for I know i am wrong, but will say I am playing a part so I don't have to prove it, that is full of sh!t, mostly incompetent, and rarely correct. Your "logic" was the failure. End of story. Curtain down.
(This post was last modified: 11-01-2015 10:42 PM by adcorbett.)
11-01-2015 10:41 PM
He1nousOne Offline

(11-01-2015 10:41 PM)adcorbett Wrote:  
(11-01-2015 08:06 PM)He1nousOne Wrote:  
(11-01-2015 06:01 PM)adcorbett Wrote:  His logic was to use historical data to prove that despite your absolute claim of no chance for a win by LSU, it has happened before. Your logic is that this Alabama team is going to beat this LSU team... because you said so.

I don;t have an obsession with you. I just have a habit of calling out your BS, and making you look stupid. I just call you out on your "its all show" routine, as you call it, code word for I know i am wrong, but will say I am playing a part so I don't have to prove it, that is full of sh!t, mostly incompetent, and rarely correct. Your "logic" was the failure. End of story. Curtain down.

You seriously...seriously have a problem. I stated an opinion of mine and as usual someone drastically overreacted to it and then you jumped on board with an even larger overreaction.

I stated my opinion based on what I have seen this year and then someone said that due to past wins, LSU could win again this year. Whew!!!! What a revelation!

Then somehow you come from that and act as if you are schooling me?

Get a grip, this isn't some show. This is just me telling you that you are going crazy, literally.

Look at you. "I own you He1nousOne!" You aren't obsessed with me? I actually just stated an opinion and nothing more and look how far you have ran with it by projecting so much more onto my words than what was there.

You...are crazy. Adios. 07-coffee3
11-01-2015 10:55 PM
BruceMcF Online
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Reds/Buckeyes/.
(11-01-2015 08:57 PM)He1nousOne Wrote:  It was a statement of opinion. Why are you making an entire dissertation in response to why people having overzealous responses to me are in actuality, which they aren't, reasonable? Ridiculous.
Somebody read your comment in a perfectly reasonable way, on your first reply you suggest their reaction was nonsense and then on your second reply you actually clarify what you meant to say.

You cannot "prove" their reply foolish based on clarifying information that you only add after they made their reply.
11-02-2015 04:22 AM
Advertisement

He1nousOne Offline

(11-02-2015 04:22 AM)BruceMcF Wrote:  
(11-01-2015 08:57 PM)He1nousOne Wrote:  It was a statement of opinion. Why are you making an entire dissertation in response to why people having overzealous responses to me are in actuality, which they aren't, reasonable? Ridiculous.
Somebody read your comment in a perfectly reasonable way, on your first reply you suggest their reaction was nonsense and then on your second reply you actually clarify what you meant to say.

You cannot "prove" their reply foolish based on clarifying information that you only add after they made their reply.

Their first reaction WAS nonsense because they were responding as if I was stating a fact. I was stating an opinion on what I thought would happen. I wasn't stating that it would be impossible for LSU to win. That is silly and you entertaining such notions is silly too.

So yes, I CAN prove it is foolish and you are being foolish as well now by trying to "scientifically" defend their reaction to my simple opinion.
11-02-2015 07:31 AM
Hokie4Skins Offline
All American

I Root For: Ed O'Bannon
Despite the one loss to Texas I still think OU is better than TCU, Baylor and OSU.
11-02-2015 08:59 AM
adcorbett Offline
This F'n Guy

(11-01-2015 10:55 PM)He1nousOne Wrote:  Get a grip, this isn't some show. This is just me telling you that you are going crazy, literally.

Look at you. "I own you He1nousOne!" You aren't obsessed with me? I actually just stated an opinion and nothing more and look how far you have ran with it by projecting so much more onto my words than what was there.

You...are crazy. Adios. 07-coffee3

Didn't you once tell me you "depend on me coming after" you because it is "all a show?" Of course you did. Haven't you been shown on this thread by multiple persons who have, as I stated, created your own logical fallacy, because you didn't explain what you meant? Of course you did. In fact after every time you say something really stupid, and the mods "correct" you, don't you say to them "chill, it is just a show, I don't mean anything by it?" Of course you do. Just sayin... 07-coffee3
11-02-2015 04:13 PM
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.