Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Back from Rynearson!
BroncoMD Offline
1st String

I Root For: WMU
Crappies
Back from Rynearson!
Quick thoughts...

- Easy commute to see the Broncos live since I live in Washtenaw County.

- First half was frustrating to say the least. Plenty of opportunities for the Broncos to score touchdowns to only end up with field goals. I feel like the we should have been up by 3 touchdowns at half only to be up, 23-14.

- Rynearson looked good...it was nice move by EMU Athletics by covering up a huge portion of opposing side with plastic sheets with their themes/signage/advertising -- better than looking at empty seating, imo.

- EMU is trying...improved band and lots of entertainment during game stoppage due to TV. They will never achieve the Waldo atmosphere, imo, but good effort.

- The EMU Convocation Center was a great place to warm up during halftime while taking in the show. They should provide kids with inflated basketball to shoot hoops during halftime -- the one deflated ball didn't work well.

- Second half: the third quarter the Broncos completely dominated. Good Bronco crowd for dismal night.

- Finally, after dropping $30+ dollars for an entire night of football, the MAC again proved the best value in D-IA football.
10-29-2015 11:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

SilentStryk09 Offline
Heisman

RE: Back from Rynearson!
I had one thought from sitting on the home sideline: they really need to move their band elsewhere. Their home fans cannot hear the band at all.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
10-29-2015 11:33 PM
Motown Bronco Offline
Hall of Famer

Here is our MAC scoring by quarter. We seem to shine best right after halftime.

1Q: 30-24
2Q: 55-23
3Q: 56-13
4Q: 42-34

4Q opponent scoring is skewed quite a bit by CMU.
10-30-2015 07:52 AM
Advertisement

Nacho Offline
Heisman

Averaging 45.75 points in MAC play. Still believe we will need to get higher than average against BG and Toledo.
10-30-2015 08:02 AM
Doo Online
1st String

(10-30-2015 07:52 AM)Motown Bronco Wrote:  Here is our MAC scoring by quarter. We seem to shine best right after halftime.

1Q: 30-24
2Q: 55-23
3Q: 56-13
4Q: 42-34

4Q opponent scoring is skewed quite a bit by CMU.

That's a positive sign about our coaching staff.
10-30-2015 08:48 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.