Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Open TigerLinks

[split] More Big 12 Twitter smoke - Off Topic / Personal Insults / Split
Bookmark and Share
FUT Offline
Banned

I Root For: clarity
[split] More Big 12 Twitter smoke - Off Topic / Personal Insults / Split
(10-23-2015 11:53 AM)TripleA Wrote:  Guys, I try hard to avoid realignment talk on this board, but MHver3 is one more realignment troll, along the lines of the dude of WV, Tuxedo Yoda, Promiscuous Jawa, Greg Swaim, Greg Flugaur, etc.

He has been making predictions for years, and is never right. A blind hog could make B12 expansion guesses, and guess us and UC.

And in case people missed it, when Boren was speaking publicly awhile back, he mentioned that the current B12 TV contract allows for the Big 12 to add ANY 2 schools, and continue to receive the same amount per school, so what this dude is saying is complete BS.

Any new school going to the Big 12 would make some sort of financial concessions, but nothing along the lines of what this guy is saying.

I am the wake me up when its over guy when it comes to realignment but this thread is 7 pages long so i finally decided to check it out. The two posts so far in this thread from you may be some of the best works of irony every penned. (im am still reading so forgive me if you deliver the punch line further in) Well done.

Side note, since you do not like discussing realignment here i was curious your preferred local for such discussions?
10-27-2015 10:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Seabee TIger Fan Offline
No Ma'am

I Root For: Merica
RE: More Big 12 Twitter smoke
(10-27-2015 10:22 PM)FUT Wrote:  
(10-23-2015 11:53 AM)TripleA Wrote:  Guys, I try hard to avoid realignment talk on this board, but MHver3 is one more realignment troll, along the lines of the dude of WV, Tuxedo Yoda, Promiscuous Jawa, Greg Swaim, Greg Flugaur, etc.

He has been making predictions for years, and is never right. A blind hog could make B12 expansion guesses, and guess us and UC.

And in case people missed it, when Boren was speaking publicly awhile back, he mentioned that the current B12 TV contract allows for the Big 12 to add ANY 2 schools, and continue to receive the same amount per school, so what this dude is saying is complete BS.

Any new school going to the Big 12 would make some sort of financial concessions, but nothing along the lines of what this guy is saying.

I am the wake me up when its over guy when it comes to realignment but this thread is 7 pages long so i finally decided to check it out. The two posts so far in this thread from you may be some of the best works of irony every penned. (im am still reading so forgive me if you deliver the punch line further in) Well done.

Side note, since you do not like discussing realignment here i was curious your preferred local for such discussions?

Not email...
(I mean no disrespect with this Triple A, just couldn't miss the opportunity to be a sarcastic sailor.)
10-27-2015 10:28 PM
TripleA Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis Tigers

Memphis Hall of Fame
(10-27-2015 10:28 PM)Seabee TIger Fan Wrote:  

Not email...
(I mean no disrespect with this Triple A, just couldn't miss the opportunity to be a sarcastic sailor.)

No problem. It's funny. And you're right. And it's not anywhere Eddie Haskell can go.
10-27-2015 10:53 PM
FUT Offline
Banned

(10-27-2015 10:53 PM)TripleA Wrote:  

Not email...

No problem. It's funny. And you're right. And it's not anywhere Eddie Haskell can go.

So a place where nobody ever brings up your batting average? Like minded group think at its finest i am sure. The fact you call anyone speculating about expansion an uneducated troll while claiming to be some authority on the issue is funny. What is more entertaining is that there are folks that still eat it up. You should start a pay site. Also, while i am old i am not old enough to get your name calling but it is the same reference stammers used to throw out. Good company you are keeping.
10-28-2015 12:20 AM
Tiger1983 Offline
BBA

I Root For: Tigers - GTG!

DonatorsDonatorsDonators
(10-28-2015 12:20 AM)FUT Wrote:  

Not email...

So a place where nobody ever brings up your batting average? Like minded group think at its finest i am sure. The fact you call anyone speculating about expansion an uneducated troll while claiming to be some authority on the issue is funny. What is more entertaining is that there are folks that still eat it up. You should start a pay site. Also, while i am old i am not old enough to get your name calling but it is the same reference stammers used to throw out. Good company you are keeping.

I can state with complete accuracy that TripleA brings far more valuable information to this Board than you and me combined and yet you pen a nasty unprovoked attack. 05-nono
(This post was last modified: 10-28-2015 05:18 AM by Tiger1983.)
10-28-2015 05:18 AM
Brother Bluto Offline
Banned

I Root For: Jamammy
(10-28-2015 05:18 AM)Tiger1983 Wrote:  
(10-27-2015 10:22 PM)FUT Wrote:  I am the wake me up when its over guy when it comes to realignment but this thread is 7 pages long so i finally decided to check it out. The two posts so far in this thread from you may be some of the best works of irony every penned. (im am still reading so forgive me if you deliver the punch line further in) Well done.

Not email...

I can state with complete accuracy that TripleA brings far more valuable information to this Board than you and me combined and yet you pen a nasty unprovoked attack. 05-nono

Link?
10-28-2015 07:53 AM
Advertisement

mairving Offline
Ignant Homer

I Root For: Memphis
(10-28-2015 07:53 AM)Brother Bluto Wrote:  
(10-27-2015 10:28 PM)Seabee TIger Fan Wrote:  Not email...

Link?

Added
10-28-2015 07:56 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tiger1983 Offline
BBA

I Root For: Tigers - GTG!

DonatorsDonatorsDonators
(10-28-2015 08:01 AM)Brother Bluto Wrote:  I love the guy that never comes to a game telling us about doing a trick or treat on Halloween and then telling us to believe Triple A "because he said so".

Lol I just spewed coffee everywhere

For the record, I go to football and basketball games. Although I hold season tickets in both sports, I do not get to attend as many games as I would like because I live in Nashville. I plan to travel to watch us play Tulane.
10-28-2015 08:31 AM
FUT Offline
Banned

(10-27-2015 10:22 PM)FUT Wrote:  I am the wake me up when its over guy when it comes to realignment but this thread is 7 pages long so i finally decided to check it out. The two posts so far in this thread from you may be some of the best works of irony every penned. (im am still reading so forgive me if you deliver the punch line further in) Well done.

Not email...

I have no problem with him giving out his opinion on expansion. You and he both miss the point as usual.

Unless he has had conversations directly with the school presidents who make these decisions his information is no better than any of the other “realignment trolls, along the lines of the dude of WV, Tuxedo Yoda, Promiscuous Jawa, Greg Swaim, Greg Flugaur, etc.

He has been making predictions for years, and is never right. A blind hog could make B12 expansion guesses, and guess us and UC.”

Those are his words not mine. I realize he is “one of ours” but my pointing out the fact he knows as little (or as much) as all those other trolls (again, his words) is not an unprovoked attack. It’s just the truth.
10-28-2015 08:54 AM
poppaslaw Offline
Social Credit Score - 0

I Root For: CHY-NAH

Donators
(10-28-2015 08:54 AM)FUT Wrote:  
(10-27-2015 10:28 PM)Seabee TIger Fan Wrote:  Not email...

I have no problem with him giving out his opinion on expansion. You and he both miss the point as usual.

Unless he has had conversations directly with the school presidents who make these decisions his information is no better than any of the other “realignment trolls, along the lines of the dude of WV, Tuxedo Yoda, Promiscuous Jawa, Greg Swaim, Greg Flugaur, etc.

He has been making predictions for years, and is never right. A blind hog could make B12 expansion guesses, and guess us and UC.”

Those are his words not mine. I realize he is “one of ours” but my pointing out the fact he knows as little (or as much) as all those other trolls (again, his words) is not an unprovoked attack. It’s just the truth.

You look nothing like Eddie Haskell either.

#gotmoles?
10-28-2015 09:03 AM
TripleA Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis Tigers

Memphis Hall of Fame
Thanks for proving once again why it makes no sense for anybody reasonable to post here.

Ignorance is bliss, I suppose.
(This post was last modified: 10-28-2015 09:15 AM by TripleA.)
10-28-2015 09:11 AM
Advertisement

TigerSeth Offline
Heisman

I Root For: memphis tigers
(10-28-2015 09:03 AM)poppaslaw Wrote:  
(10-27-2015 10:53 PM)TripleA Wrote:  No problem. It's funny. And you're right. And it's not anywhere Eddie Haskell can go.

#gotmoles?

More like Chris Farley.
10-28-2015 09:11 AM
poppaslaw Offline
Social Credit Score - 0

Donators
(10-28-2015 09:11 AM)TripleA Wrote:  Thanks for proving once again why it makes no sense for anybody reasonable to post here.

[Image: 6da52e54ee7fa1db1381a3b8cb87842583fb6138...38bad4.jpg]

Time for a good ole fashioned witch hunt. It's HALLOWEEN week after all.
10-28-2015 09:13 AM
poppaslaw Offline
Social Credit Score - 0

Donators
(10-28-2015 09:11 AM)TigerSeth Wrote:  
(10-28-2015 09:03 AM)poppaslaw Wrote:  
(10-28-2015 12:20 AM)FUT Wrote:  So a place where nobody ever brings up your batting average? Like minded group think at its finest i am sure. The fact you call anyone speculating about expansion an uneducated troll while claiming to be some authority on the issue is funny. What is more entertaining is that there are folks that still eat it up. You should start a pay site. Also, while i am old i am not old enough to get your name calling but it is the same reference stammers used to throw out. Good company you are keeping.

#gotmoles?

More like Chris Farley.

Naw, that ain't even close.
10-28-2015 09:14 AM
TigersOhMy Offline
Not 1st String

I Root For: Memphis
well, this thread went totally off the rails on a downward spiral to namecalling, just like the last 500 expansion threads. Why does everyone (from the SAME SCHOOL) get so heated and hostile. smh.
10-28-2015 09:25 AM
poppaslaw Offline
Social Credit Score - 0

Donators
(10-28-2015 09:25 AM)TigersOhMy Wrote:  well, this thread went totally off the rails on a downward spiral to namecalling, just like the last 500 expansion threads. Why does everyone (from the SAME SCHOOL) get so heated and hostile. smh.

Link?
10-28-2015 09:27 AM
Advertisement

Pastnerized Offline
Heisman

I Root For: TIGERS
(10-28-2015 09:11 AM)TripleA Wrote:  Thanks for proving once again why it makes no sense for anybody reasonable to post here.

And silliness. And asking for links to one of 2 or 3 immediately preceding posts. And so is not reading the thread at all, but taking shots at a post because of some ill and unintelligent reason of not "liking" a certain poster(s).

It's complete garbage.
10-28-2015 10:36 AM
FUT Offline
Banned

(10-28-2015 10:36 AM)Pastnerized Wrote:  

And silliness. And asking for links to one of 2 or 3 immediately preceding posts. And so is not reading the thread at all, but taking shots at a post because of some ill and unintelligent reason of not "liking" a certain poster(s).

It's complete garbage.

For what it is worth I hear this (B12) is pretty much a done deal for us. Tuesday December 3rd could be huge for Tiger nation.

And I do not dislike anyone just enjoy pointing out things that should otherwise be obvious.
10-28-2015 11:02 AM
Tiger46 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Tigers
(10-28-2015 11:02 AM)FUT Wrote:  

It's complete garbage.

For what it is worth I hear this (B12) is pretty much a done deal for us. Tuesday December 3rd could be huge for Tiger nation.

And I do not dislike anyone just enjoy pointing out things that should otherwise be obvious.

Dec 3 you say?
10-28-2015 11:08 AM
Pastnerized Offline
Heisman

I Root For: TIGERS
(10-28-2015 11:08 AM)Tiger46 Wrote:  
(10-28-2015 11:02 AM)FUT Wrote:  

It's complete garbage.

Dec 3 you say?

Obvious to you. Only you-oh, and a very few others.
Your intelligence and comprehension is just too great for the rest of us.
Your patience is much appreciated. Genius needs patience in a public setting.
10-28-2015 11:13 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.