Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Planned Parenthood doctor appears to admit to partial-birth abortions
UTSAMarineVet09 Offline
Corporal of the Board.

I Root For: UTSA
Planned Parenthood doctor appears to admit to partial-birth abortions
"A Planned Parenthood doctor laughs as she says she continues to “strive” to deliver an aborted baby with an intact skull and appears to admit participating in partial-birth abortions in the latest undercover video released Tuesday targeting Planned Parenthood.

A partial-birth abortion is defined as “deliberately and intentionally vaginally” delivering a living fetus where “any part of the fetal trunk past the navel is outside the body of the mother, for the purpose of” killing the fetus. The practice was outlawed by President George W. Bush in 2003.

“Usually what I do, if it’s a [feet-first] presentation, I’ll remove the extremities first, the lower extremities, and then go for the spine and then sort of bring it down that way,” Dermish says."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/10/27/pla...tcmp=hpbt3
(This post was last modified: 10-27-2015 11:28 AM by UTSAMarineVet09.)
10-27-2015 11:27 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

shiftyeagle Offline
Deus Vult

I Root For: Southern Miss
RE: Planned Parenthood doctor appears to admit to partial-birth abortions
Disgusting degenerate Neaderthals.
10-27-2015 11:30 AM
Hambone10 Offline
Hooter

I Root For: My Kids

New Orleans BowlDonatorsThe Parliament Awards
That's why I talked about it in terms of being FORCED to see it as 'not alive/not human'. No way you could do that unless you did.
10-27-2015 11:37 AM
Tom in Lazybrook Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: So Alabama, GWU
Lemme guess....another doctored video....No one believe you guys.
10-27-2015 11:46 AM
UTSAMarineVet09 Offline
Corporal of the Board.

(10-27-2015 11:46 AM)Tom in Lazybrook Wrote:  Lemme guess....another doctored video....No one believe you guys.

I guess you are ok with seeing people going to the restroom... why am I not surprised that this is coming from someone who would like to go to the restroom next to a little girl just because you "feel like a woman"
10-27-2015 11:53 AM
JMUDunk Offline
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom
(10-27-2015 11:46 AM)Tom in Lazybrook Wrote:  Lemme guess....another doctored video....No one believe you guys.

So, you've watched the video's, in their entirety?

Edited for brevity, perhaps, "doctored"? Did someone overwrite what these people (I use that term very loosely, savages seems more appropriate) have spewing from their arugula stuffed mouths?

Only a completely, morally corrupted reprobate could excuse this stuff. Disgusting what these people laugh and joke about.
10-27-2015 11:58 AM
Advertisement

Lord Stanley Offline
L'Étoile du Nord

I Root For: NIU

I don't understand this "doctored" charge.

Are you trying to claim that the group that released this video edited words in? Or spliced words from completely unrelated sentences together? Or... what?

Everything we see / watch / hear / read is edited. I don't say, "I can't rely on this NBC news report because it's been HEAVILY EDITED by the editor" or "I cant watch the CNN because its been HEAVILY EDITED by the producers"
10-27-2015 12:14 PM
Kaplony Offline
Palmetto State Deplorable

I Root For: Newberry
(10-27-2015 11:58 AM)JMUDunk Wrote:  

Edited for brevity, perhaps, "doctored"? Did someone overwrite what these people (I use that term very loosely, savages seems more appropriate) have spewing from their arugula stuffed mouths?

Only a completely, morally corrupted reprobate could excuse this stuff. Disgusting what these people laugh and joke about.

You just described three quarters of the leftist base.
10-27-2015 12:23 PM
UTSAMarineVet09 Offline
Corporal of the Board.

(10-27-2015 11:58 AM)JMUDunk Wrote:  

watch it, you might get reported for a "personal attack" 03-lmfao
10-27-2015 12:25 PM
Redwingtom Online
Progressive filth

I Root For: B-G-S-U !!!!
At what point in the video does the doctor say that any delivered fetus met the definition of "partial-birth"?

Partial-Birth Abortion defined:
An abortion in which the person performing the abortion, deliberately and intentionally vaginally delivers a living fetus until, in the case of a head-first presentation, the entire fetal head is outside the body of the mother, or, in the case of breech presentation, any part of the fetal trunk past the navel is outside the body of the mother, for the purpose of performing an overt act that the person knows will kill the partially delivered living fetus; and performs the overt act, other than completion of delivery, that kills the partially delivered living fetus. (18 U.S. Code 1531)

I watched the video and couldn't find it.

Thanks.

But other than that...it was another great piece of propaganda...laced with the usual ominous musical accompaniment!
(This post was last modified: 10-27-2015 12:34 PM by Redwingtom.)
10-27-2015 12:33 PM
QuestionSocratic Offline
Banned

I Root For: Buffalo
Historically, most Americans (upwards of 70%) favor a ban on partial birth abortions. Another is parental notification, which is favored by a large swath of Americans.

I think these are two aspects of abortion that separate the mainstream of society from the extremists who will tolerate no restrictions; even those that are barbaric.
(This post was last modified: 10-27-2015 12:37 PM by QuestionSocratic.)
10-27-2015 12:37 PM
Advertisement

Tom in Lazybrook Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: So Alabama, GWU
(10-27-2015 12:33 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  At what point in the video does the doctor say that any delivered fetus met the definition of "partial-birth"?

An abortion in which the person performing the abortion, deliberately and intentionally vaginally delivers a living fetus until, in the case of a head-first presentation, the entire fetal head is outside the body of the mother, or, in the case of breech presentation, any part of the fetal trunk past the navel is outside the body of the mother, for the purpose of performing an overt act that the person knows will kill the partially delivered living fetus; and performs the overt act, other than completion of delivery, that kills the partially delivered living fetus. (18 U.S. Code 1531)

Thanks.

But other than that...it was another great piece of propaganda...laced with the usual ominous musical accompaniment!

Look, after the last lie video the anti-Planned Parenthood people came up with...I'm done watching any more of them.

We need MORE places for non-profit health care, not less. Especially in Texas (where our PUBLIC hospitals don't accept hundreds of thousands of Texans).
10-27-2015 12:38 PM
Lord Stanley Offline
L'Étoile du Nord

(10-27-2015 12:38 PM)Tom in Lazybrook Wrote:  Look, after the last lie video the anti-Planned Parenthood people came up with...I'm done watching any more of them.

We need MORE places for non-profit health care, not less. Especially in Texas (where our PUBLIC hospitals don't accept hundreds of thousands of Texans).

Your missing the "Wake up, sheeple!" at the end, though, so I just appended it in my head.
10-27-2015 12:46 PM
Paul M Offline
American-American

I Root For: OU

Who asked to be believed?

This is about whether you believe PP officials in their own words or not.
(This post was last modified: 10-28-2015 08:50 AM by Paul M.)
10-28-2015 07:50 AM
dfarr Offline
Murse Practitioner

I Root For: UAB
BlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk Award
(10-27-2015 12:38 PM)Tom in Lazybrook Wrote:  We need MORE places for non-profit health care, not less. Especially in Texas (where our PUBLIC hospitals don't accept hundreds of thousands of Texans).

Get in line at the VA. They're non-profit
10-28-2015 08:37 AM
Owl 69/70/75 Offline
Just an old rugby coach

I Root For: RiceBathChelsea

DonatorsNew Orleans Bowl

What was doctored?

What was doctored about any of the videos?
(This post was last modified: 10-28-2015 08:41 AM by Owl 69/70/75.)
10-28-2015 08:41 AM
Advertisement

Paul M Offline
American-American

I Root For: OU
It's the talking points they were issued. "Doctored" and "edited". Matters not neither are true.
10-28-2015 08:52 AM
Redwingtom Online
Progressive filth

(10-27-2015 12:33 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  At what point in the video does the doctor say that any delivered fetus met the definition of "partial-birth"?

Thanks.

05-bump

The only things shown in the video is that the procedure of an abortion is not a pleasant one, (did anybody really think anything otherwise???) and that doctors talk shop just like the rest of us do when we're not in front of our customers.

Where is the crime? There's no proof of any partial birth abortion occurring and there's no proof of baby parts being sold for a profit. In fact, the doctor in the video said that they don't even sell the tissue at their office. So, why would they be concerned with recovering in tact parts if they're not selling them to begin with? Probably because it's an easier procedure for the mother and the doctor for her to be dilated as much as possible?

If you don't like that America is based on a system of laws and due process, why do you continue to live here?
(This post was last modified: 10-28-2015 09:39 AM by Redwingtom.)
10-28-2015 09:36 AM
Redwingtom Online
Progressive filth

(10-28-2015 08:52 AM)Paul M Wrote:  It's the talking points they were issued. "Doctored" and "edited". Matters not neither are true.

Does it matter to you that no crime has been shown to have occurred...anywhere?
10-28-2015 09:40 AM
Lord Stanley Offline
L'Étoile du Nord

(10-28-2015 09:36 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  If you don't like that America is based on a system of laws and due process, why do you continue to live here?

You can't just say "laws and procedures" and the baby chopping goes away.
10-28-2015 09:50 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.